Thread: do you all take vitamins?

Default do you all take vitamins?

i take several:

gnc mega man
    fish oil
    vitamin C
    garlic pills
    super b-complex

whats fucked up is that i bought the mega man from gnc supposed to be all natural. after lookin closer i see that the pill is coated with gelatin!!!!!!!!! "animal bones and muscle and shit!!!!" seems like you try to live healthy and do right and they still get you some way shape form or fashion.

Your being used son, stop taking the vitamins and eat natural foods, no fast food bullshit. Vitamins dont even work they said on CNN last week that sudies show vitamins show no proof of benefits. Only real fruits and vegtables.

Think bout it your body requiers certain vitamins to function or else you would die if u didnt already get them so companies make mad $$$$ off making pills people dont need. Think bout all the "Daily Vitamins" you take. Do u plan on taking all those pills every day for the rest of your life? And at the end how much total do u spend on vitamins a month??? How much total a year? And if you multiply that by 10 years how much do u spend on vitamis every 10 years. Know where im gettin at?

Quote Originally Posted by thelion1856
    Your being used son, stop taking the vitamins and eat natural foods, no fast food bullshit. Vitamins dont even work they said on CNN last week that sudies show vitamins show no proof of benefits. Only real fruits and vegtables.

Think bout it your body requiers certain vitamins to function or else you would die if u didnt already get them so companies make mad $$$$ off making pills people dont need. Think bout all the "Daily Vitamins" you take. Do u plan on taking all those pills every day for the rest of your life? And at the end how much total do u spend on vitamins a month??? How much total a year? And if you multiply that by 10 years how much do u spend on vitamis every 10 years. Know where im gettin at?

i hate to disagree with you.

Yea bro, I take just a multi-vitamin, one pill a day at night.

i think i'm high

vitamin C and a faceblunt to start the morning

Realness