Thread: Jadakiss - Problem Child (Feat. Styles P.) (Dissing 50 Cent) MY NIGGAS KILLED IT!

Default Jadakiss - Problem Child (Feat. Styles P.) (Dissing 50 Cent) MY NIGGAS KILLED IT!

http://www.d-blockworld.com/media/ja...n_50_cent).mp3

whoeva think d-block is weak smack ureself listen to how my niggas roast this nigga 50. GUNIT dont want it D-block!

D-BLOCK BITCH

I'm quick to dumb out, run up in yo' crib with the guns out, Spray your peeps, smack the baby teeth out your son mouth, Who can stop me? -Big Pun

"Dawnin' On A New Day..." AK Spray's Avatar

Default Re: Jadakiss - Problem Child (Feat. Styles P.) (Dissing 50 Cent) MY NIGGAS KILLED IT!

it doesn't work man.. I really wanna hear it tho... Could u please up it?

Default Re: Jadakiss - Problem Child (Feat. Styles P.) (Dissing 50 Cent) MY NIGGAS KILLED IT!

that is sick, game and d-block probably made him cry, go to their main page then you can DL it from there

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin
    that is sick, game and d-block probably made him cry, go to their main page then you can DL it from there
    yea do dat

d-blockworld.com

I'm quick to dumb out, run up in yo' crib with the guns out, Spray your peeps, smack the baby teeth out your son mouth, Who can stop me? -Big Pun

ya he roasts 50 CENT............but here is what I think, why cant JADAKISS put out a full on street album, like both his albums suck cause he tries to do the crossover pop shit all the time, like if JADA put out an album like his mixtape shit, it would be a CLASSIC.......Sure JADA is 100x better than fuckin 50 CENT.......but you know what, 50 CENT puts out better albums than JADAKISS........50 cent can do the crossover joints while JADA sucks at them........I was hoping KISS OF DEATH would be a full on street album after JADA's first album was weak......but KISS OF DEATH was like a copy of his first record.....forced fuckin west coast sounding tracks, maray Carey collabos, etc

Sure, JADAKISS is one of the dopest mc's in the rap game, but untill he puts out the album he is capable of, he wont reach the level 50 Cent is on.......truth

hahahah i was laughin at the first 4 bars styles p dropped, this mufucka 50 got bitch smacked

yo can somebody post up the lyrics? my shit is to slow to DL

"Dawnin' On A New Day..." AK Spray's Avatar

DAMN... That shit is ILL. They FUCKED HIM UP! haha.... "Only Crackers Buy YOur Shit..." That's classic and so true.

Fuckin' Left

good track bout time some new shit came out too give the heat to half dolla,
    one