Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tical 0:Prequel is so wack that....

Quote Originally Posted by Wubarrt
    i think the number of wack tracks overwhelmed & suffocated the good tracks on tha LP.
    exactly...but even the good tracks on this don't compare to almost anything on tical or t2000. the turn is good, the show is good, motto, what's happening, and say what have good beats but boring lyrics. those three tracks could've been bangers if meth stepped up his lyrics (bus merked meth on what's happening and missy elliot's hook is no annoying).

but non wu fans like this album, it probably would've been popular if there had been more videos and more promotion because it went gold with what's happening which got moderate play and the show which was probably on tv 2.5 times. you can actually play this at a party and people won't stop dead in their tracks tho.

Veteran Member

I don't see what was so great about 'The Turn' ... ppl are just so starved so anything with a semblance of the Wu's glory days so one of the few collabs with a Wu-member on the CD produced by RZA nonetheless is lapped up when really the beat wasn't all that and neither were the verses....Meth rapped like he did on the rest of the songs...

Only track i really liked was What's Happenin'... some killer lines by Meth, great beat, and nice flow by both Meth and Busta..
    Reign supreme in your U-N-I,
    V-E-R-S-E with the sharpness,
    narrow row building no space for partners,
    no space for drivers, no space for walkers,
    no space regardless,
    your on my path then get off it,
    hardheaded and unresponsive,
    get they lives put on target with harshness,
    come with the canons sparkin' they darken,
    who am i? one man squadron.

Quote Originally Posted by PN_00
    I don't see what was so great about 'The Turn' ... ppl are just so starved so anything with a semblance of the Wu's glory days so one of the few collabs with a Wu-member on the CD produced by RZA nonetheless is lapped up when really the beat wasn't all that and neither were the verses....Meth rapped like he did on the rest of the songs...

Only track i really liked was What's Happenin'... some killer lines by Meth, great beat, and nice flow by both Meth and Busta..
    whats so bad about it?
    Christianity = White Supremacy

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

This whole album to me was just a huge dissapointment after waiting so long for it. Its like if you loved Michael Jordan back in the days and finally you get tickets to watch him play and he scores no points
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

i liked it...
    <*>The Champ<*>

wackest wu album ever

Quote Originally Posted by pablobaluba
    wackest wu album ever

i was gonna argue this, but other than that trials and tribulations of russel jones shit (but who counts that anyway?) I can't think of anything worse either---yin and yang, immobilarity, hillside scramblers, the movement---all superior.

it is kinda sad that the best thing about the cd by far was Busta Rhymes was on it. it's not a horrible cd, but by no means up to the Wu standard