54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 24.07%
  • No

5 9.26%
  • We will see

36 66.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Killah Priest calls The Offering a CLASSIC over and over again...

Quote Originally Posted by shaolin_danger
    Where can i get a Copy of Black August Revisited????? I live in the states florida?
    i got it from sandboxautomatic but this was like 2-3 yrs ago when it first dropped, but you might wanna try there, if not try soulseek or bittorrent or something.

Offering will be a hot album, i have faith.

i think if people liked KP's last 3 albums and see that 4th disciple is gonna be helping out with production i can understand people being confident in the project.

but it is true that nobody knows. anything can happen.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Poet Of The Streets

Yes it WILL be classic, it most likely won't surpass "Heavy Mental" but how many albums have??? Album is gonna be life support for east coast rap. Priest is ready for seconds this time around and he came with his fork and spoon.

It can only be a classic if it is gonna be released on vinyl as well. Since his last album was only available on CD it never had the chance to become a classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Meta4
    Yes it WILL be classic, it most likely won't surpass "Heavy Mental" but how many albums have??? Album is gonna be life support for east coast rap. Priest is ready for seconds this time around and he came with his fork and spoon.
    he might be hungry but the god's trying to feed us, fam. anybody who doesn't think priest is gonna beast this album should download or buy or steal that supercharger records-the campaign mixtape and peep his tracks.

Veteran Member

yeh we will see i guess...i dont know enough about him to say a solid ansew only got heavy mental but will get this when it comes out

If the rest of the album is anything like that MP3 above, the album will be great.

Honestly hell no it wont be.

Quote Originally Posted by meddmawamm
    Honestly hell no it wont be.
    n honestly how the fuck would u know? i wouldn't even open my mouth until it dropped so i'm not gonna comment until i hear it but i'm not gonna run off before i hear it

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

I've heard about half, and that was all classic material... priest is gonna come through on this one...