Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Racist Warner Bros Cartoons

this might be off topic but there was recently a study done and it was found that the majority of all judges, prosecutors and defense attorneys on television shows since 1970 have been portrayed as being black.

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Wu Vatican

wheres the money come from to finance stuff? white people. wheres the biggest audience to buy stuff? white people.

its not hard logic to understand why they make 98% of black actors on any show on prime time tv corny as hell.

not saying its right, just gotta look at why stuff happens.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

i think i'm high

japanese do it the worst....check their cartoon drawings of blacks...especially in video games...the stereotypes are unbeliveable rememeber street fighter?

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by snapple
    japanese do it the worst....check their cartoon drawings of blacks...especially in video games...the stereotypes are unbeliveable rememeber street fighter?
    oh shit yeah i usedto watch DragonBall Z and did the black people in that oh way beyond racist they put them as big, dumb, and the exaggerate the lips im like shit man thats such a sterotypical image
    Whether Im In The Streets Or Jamaica Resort
    Im Stay Doin Me Thats The Way I Was Taught
    Destined For Greatness Success Breeds Hatred
    I Can't See In The Hearts Of Men I Just See Paper

Quote Originally Posted by King Justice
    oh shit yeah i usedto watch DragonBall Z and did the black people in that oh way beyond racist they put them as big, dumb, and the exaggerate the lips im like shit man thats such a sterotypical image
    Shit I forgot about that, the fucked up thing is it still went on in japanese animation until the late 90's.

we had a huge argument here at wucorp over this type thing with someone posting something unaware of what it meant.

i used to watch these types of cartoons all the time and enjoy them until i learned as recent as a year and a half ago what all those things were about.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

student of the culture White_Mouse's Avatar

man... i watch anime and read manga a lot... does this mean i should stop?

Quote Originally Posted by snapple

Gotta love those jappers.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

I don't know if I agree with everything in this Moors breakdown of cartoons, but it's nonetheless interesting.

LOONY TOONS AKA LUNAR TONES (VIBRATIONS OF THE MOON): TO BE LOONY BASED UPON THE FULL MOON, MOON VIBES!

THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOONY TOONS AND SUPER HERO CARTOONS.

ONE OF THE EARLIEST LOONY TOONS WAS THE FAMOUS "BLACK SAMBO" WHO'S REAL NAME ORIGINALLY WAS "ZAMBO", WHO HAD TWO WHITE BOY ENEMIES WHO ALWAYS PLAYED TRICKS ON HIM. SAMBO (A LITTLE BLACK BOY) ALWAYS GOT OUT OF THE SITUATIONS PLACED UPON HIM BY HIS WHITE ADVERSARIES, HE ALWAYS WON EVEN THOUGH HE MAY HAVE BEEN CRUSHED WITH A ROCK OR DROWNED, HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A BAT OR STICK, AND MANY OTHER ATROCITIES THAT TOOK PLACE AGAINST HIM, YET HE ALWAYS CAME OUT ALIVE AND THE WINNER. LATER THIS MANIFESTED ITSELF IN THE FORM OF EMIT TILL, AMADOU DIALO ETC. THIS STIGMATIZED BLACK PEOPLE WHEREIN BASED UPON BLACK SAMBO A "NIGGER" CAN TAKE ANY KIND OF PUNISHMENT. THIS IS THE SUBLIMINAL BELIEF SYSTEM IMPRINTED ON WHITE SOCIETY THROUGH MIND CONTROL LOONY TOONS SO THAT NOW YOU HAVE BLACKS BEING DRAGED IN JASPER TEXAS, AND BEATEN LIKE RODNEY KING.

NOW, HERE IS THE SCIENCE OF LOONY TOONS: "THE LOONY TOON CANNOT DIE" LIKE A SUPER HERO CAN!

IN LOONY TOONS LIKE BUGS BUNNY (WHO WAS GAY) YOU CAN SHOOT DAFFY DUCK NUMEROUS TIMES, AS A MATTER OF FACT GUN SHOTS TO THE HEAD HAPPENED VERY OFTEN. YOU HAD THE ROAD RUNNER CARTOONS, THE TOM AND JERRY SHOW AND MANY, MANY OTHERS THAT ARE STILL TO THIS DAY IMPRINTING THE MINDS OF TV WATCHERS, COMIC READERS, AND MOVIE GOERS.

REMEMBER LOONY TOONS CANNOT DIE, AND IT WAS BLACK SAMBO WHO COULD TAKE ALL THE WICKEDNESS OF THOSE TWO LITTLE WHITE BOYS, AND LIVE.

EVEN THROUGHOUT SLAVERY WHITES THOUGHT THAT BLACKS COULD NOT DIE BECAUSE OF THEIR LONGIVITY. A BLACK GRANDMOTHER COULD OUTLIVE A WHITE NEW BORN. SO HANGING BEGAN.

Azzariah Bey

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs
    this might be off topic but there was recently a study done and it was found that the majority of all judges, prosecutors and defense attorneys on television shows since 1970 have been portrayed as being black.
    That's interesting TIMBS. Do you have a link or source for that study?

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kephrem
    That's interesting TIMBS. Do you have a link or source for that study?
    cosign.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN
    It sounds so simple, why is it so hard?
    because people's reason is often clouded by their psychology. for example, take a person who has problem finding a job. perhaps he does not have the right education, perhaps he is lazy and is not trying hard enough to find that job. he doesn't want to admit that, this would make him feel even worse even though it would be a rational conclusion. instead, he blames others for taking his job (it's those illegal immigrants, minorities, women or empolyment equity). Now he feels better, it's not his fault. that is one simple example of how people are not being rational. and when you are not being rational you cannot judge people rationally. that is why even though what I said I think is a simple maxim, it is so hard to follow it.

the obstacle is the path

Quote Originally Posted by denaturat
    because people's reason is often clouded by their psychology. for example, take a person who has problem finding a job. perhaps he does not have the right education, perhaps he is lazy and is not trying hard enough to find that job. he doesn't want to admit that, this would make him feel even worse even though it would be a rational conclusion. instead, he blames others for taking his job (it's those illegal immigrants, minorities, women or empolyment equity). Now he feels better, it's not his fault. that is one simple example of how people are not being rational. and when you are not being rational you cannot judge people rationally. that is why even though what I said I think is a simple maxim, it is so hard to follow it.
    Another example would be when people generlise things, Suppose a white guy gets attacked by a black guy, instead of the white guy condeming the individual he blames an entire race for the actions of that one person.

Im a british born and raised colombian yet sometimes I have to deal with ignorant remarks about me being involved in drug trafficing or something similar, why should I be stigmatised for the actions of a few especially when I wasn't even raised there for the most part, thats what pisses me off the most.

You can't Judge an entire race of people based on the actions of a few, that is simply not a logical way of thinking yet people continuily do.
    Last edited by TAURO; 05-13-2006 at 06:54 PM.

^^^co sign!

And it would be way more productive for people who feel the need to judge to aim their judgements at the situations that have caused whatever uundesirable people that they look down upon.

Wide scale poverty and capitolism and world wide white supremacy deserve the judgements.
    Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 05-13-2006 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
    we had a huge argument here at wucorp over this type thing with someone posting something unaware of what it meant.

i used to watch these types of cartoons all the time and enjoy them until i learned as recent as a year and a half ago what all those things were about.
    WHAT THAT WATERMELON WINDWALKER POSTED.... WU WATERMELON, FUCK,LOL I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT WAS A DIS
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"