Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disrespect?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by denaturat
    but the study of bones, such as that facial reconstruction you posted, show they did completely resemble blacks. also the stone statute you have posted last does not look black at all. that does not mean they were white. maybe they were more closely related to the arabic peoples.
    LMAO, for real. The pics dont even represent black people.

You messed up your argument by posting pictures of white people who you thought looked black.

Some of you like to see what you want to see.

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlaK FuRYaN
    BLACK ISN'T THIS PICTURE SUPPOSED TO BE PHAROE'S BODY PRESERVRD...!?

This is how most all bodies were buried even pre-dynastic era, in the fetal position facing their ancient land at the root of the Nile. This is a really well preserved body considering the time ellapsed.

Quote Originally Posted by TRONIX
    LMAO, for real. The pics dont even represent black people.

You messed up your argument by posting pictures of white people who you thought looked black.

Some of you like to see what you want to see.
    Who posted white people and where? If you're referring to Akhenaten please read up on him. If you see something that states information different from what I've posted PLEASE let me know.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Is it just me or is this a classic case of racism (WWS)?
    It's just you.

ØDESSA

Cremating goes faster.

It really can't be looked at as intentional dissrespect because of the emphasis that egyptians used to put on the curse of the mummies.
    And also I would like to point out that Egyptians as such werent exactly black and still aren't a dark arican black so why should they be depicted as such

Quote Originally Posted by Klawful
    It really can't be looked at as intentional dissrespect because of the emphasis that egyptians used to put on the curse of the mummies.
    And also I would like to point out that Egyptians as such werent exactly black and still aren't a dark arican black so why should they be depicted as such
    'Mummies' weren't cursed, they were blessed. Too much Hollywood will make you think that way.

Do your history. The people of KMT are AFRICANS that migrated up from the source of the Nile River. Only after invasions by the Hyksos, Romans, and Greeks did their appearance start to change. I hope you aren't coming at this with a European point of view. I hope that you don't think that Aryans built the pyramids and established the first civilizations.

Point blank what I'm saying is that there are forces out there that don't want Africans to know about their greatness. One of the many tools used are the media. Pump a hate for those things that made you great into you as a child and you will seek greatness in others. But you don't hear me though, too much poison is in the air.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

Veteran Member

The depiction of mummies is maybe a tad racist, but really, white dead people don't do much better in the movies. Mummies are creepy.

As far as the skin color goes, Africans come in many shades. It wasn't some giant uniform group. Get over it.
    Last edited by Os3y3ris; 05-18-2006 at 03:02 PM.
    And what shall we toast?

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

i wouldent say its disrespect with intent but you make a good point. i think its ignorance but whoever first started making mummies like that in hollywood i dont know.. why?

Prince Rai

i do not wish to sideline this subject of rascism, neither do i want to sway in any direction as to seem unopen 2 this topic.

i think hollywood does portray much of history which is very sentimental to people in a negative light, therefore people like black try and resurface these facts.

i do not believe that hollywood was on an overt mission to be agaisnt the african heritage as raised in this thread, but it is the lack of respect that is shown.

that is the extent to what i believe the case is for this thread.

i may be wrong of course, just tell me if i am

peace

^Everyone's entitled to theirs. I say that the respect for Africans is about the same as the respect that they have towards my Native American Ancestors. Check out that gay cartoon, Bugs Bunny and them. Now was I just being hateful, no, I'm just stating common knowledge.

It's not common knowledge that just about everything that you see in your doctor's office is still etched in stone in KMT. It is not common knowledge that the concept of salvation originated at the heart of the Nile and was taken to greater heights close to the Delta. Read the words of the Greeks. Check out the names of the scientists and technetians (not archeologist and anthropologist) that accomponied Napoleon on his excavation of KMT. Soon after you get the battery and the light bulb and numberous other patented "inventions."

That same mindset, as subtle as it may seem, is living in mostly every person that has partaken in this Western society's mental conditioning. Oh, well they just borrowed from their design and made it better. YEAH right. If they stole the people what makes you think they won't steal their knowledge. Oh I almost forgot to mention you know what the Europeans did with a lot of our ancestors that were mummified right! They did the same thing that they did with the sweat of their olympians and gladiators... they drank and/or ate 'THEM' (DEAD PEOPLE) as an afroeziac or magic tonic. They sold our ancestors for top dollar to be eaten and drank. Go check the 'Black' market, I'm sure you can still get some, right along with snuff films and Hitler memorabilia. This same sick mind makes a mocery of our legacy today, PERIOD! Oh did I mention that once they accepted civilization they looked at Black Woman and Man as Gods. Go try and find that in a Western History Book.

Hotep

Quote Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
    The depiction of mummies is maybe a tad racist, but really, white dead people don't do much better in the movies. Mummies are creepy.

As far as the skin color goes, Africans come in many shades. It wasn't some giant uniform group. Get over it.
    After the Hyksos invaded and raped.

As soon as the debt is paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    i do not wish to sideline this subject of rascism, neither do i want to sway in any direction as to seem unopen 2 this topic.

i think hollywood does portray much of history which is very sentimental to people in a negative light, therefore people like black try and resurface these facts.

i do not believe that hollywood was on an overt mission to be agaisnt the african heritage as raised in this thread, but it is the lack of respect that is shown.

that is the extent to what i believe the case is for this thread.

i may be wrong of course, just tell me if i am

peace
    I wasn't breaking nasty on you, I just had to get that out there on this topic.

Peace