Thread: Memoirs Of A Geisha

Default Memoirs Of A Geisha

It comes out Dec. 9th..

It's with Zhang Ziyi & Michelle Yeoh from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon...it looks good to me the trailer was wicked,I've been reading lots about people upset that a chinese girl is playing Sayuri but I found this on wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memoirs_of_a_Geisha the Casting Controversy part, it tells about the Chinese reaction but not really the Japanese but it still explains it.

Here is the link to the trailer http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397535/trailers

Your thoughts? anyone wanna see it? I hope the movie is as good as the book was.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE

Default Re: Memoirs Of A Geisha

am dying to see it,.

i think Zhang is one of the most gorgeous human beings on this solar system.

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

This movie ended differently than I thought it would. Besides that it was great to see one of my favorite actresses in awhile, Gong Li. She was very convicing and perfectly cast. I liked most of the movie, especially the visuals.

tacle

I love this film, and i just really love Ziyi Zhang, i think she was sick in this movie, superb film, wonderful story, i've only seen it once, but i will definitely watch it again.

Good film.

tacle

Quote Originally Posted by TheCat
    am dying to see it,.

i think Zhang is one of the most gorgeous human beings on this solar system.
    I agree, pure beauty.