Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Joint - Snake Stomper

and that's all i gave....if niggas don't wanna accept it, and make themselves the victim, so be it...nuff said...respect to sun tzu the soul controllah....
    The God...

Masked Avenger Snake In Eagles Shadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimey Fruitbat
    im a grown ass man homie, your lil internet quarrel, which you just enlightenned me to, has absolutely nothing to do with me...

i give my honest opinion, whether i hate or love you...

keep in mind, those who think like victims are the most apt to become one....acknowledge that for what it's worth young blood...peace
    ^^oh shit........i didn't even know you be on this shit,lol

yo sun tzu, he doesn't know that you got hate for me,lol...well maybe now he does but dam....yo you got that much hate for me that you gotta attack niggas i roll wit now too,lol.......wtf come on man....lol,we don't got shit against you or anyone in your crew so why is niggas talkin like theres beef between tragic allies and ugs?

we on here to network and shit and build wit whoever is talented and hungry..........

personally, i don't give a shit whether you like me or not, i have nothin against you and never held any of the arguing that happened between us against you either......so why are you carrying this fued on? just do you fam......you don't see me makin beats wit subliminal names trying to attack you......let it go fam, you could be a cool dude if you didn't let everything bother you so much........
    Tragic Allies debut group album is dropping on September 27th 2011. Visit www.tragicallies.com to download free mixtapes, hear new music and see new videos!