Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: "Ask My First Timbs" Q&A thread

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    you should present your teacher with timbs response and see what he says. it would be interesting.
    If I see him again I will.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    timbs is it true that we are genetically closer to pigs and cows?
    compared to what?

compared to oranges.. yes, we are more close to pigs and cows then we are to oranges and other fruit (yes, we are genetically related to fruits and veggies)

but compared to other living primates such as chimps and gorillas, no

pigs and cows are distant distant distant distant distant cousins , any argument or stance that states that pigs and cows are closer to humans is wrong.
    Last edited by My First Timbs; 08-17-2006 at 04:36 PM.

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

yo timbs..if you got 36 bitches and 30 cents in your pocket..what do you got?

In the bible...

Kain killed Abel...god said he was going to banish Kain.
    and Kain said bassically to god, "please don't because they would kill me out there"
    and then god placed a mark on kain so for whoever findeth kain won't kill him.

...now this is 2 part question...and i can't get a straight answer from anyone that makes sense and won't raise more questions. and im not looking for possiblities..i want answers dammit lol..not being rude.

ok so the questions are...
    if its only Adam, Eve and Kain after Abel being dead.
    what group of people was Kain so afraid of?
    and whatever happened to Kain? he just up and left? lol

Quote Originally Posted by iNtell3kT View Post
    In the bible...

and Kain said bassically to god, "please don't because they would kill me out there"

...now this is 2 part question...and i can't get a straight answer from anyone that makes sense and won't raise more questions. and im not looking for possiblities..i want answers dammit lol..not being rude.

that my friend is one of the plethora of examples of Biblical Errancy (biblical errors)

There were other people on Earth before them. The Bible is not the true beginning of humanity.
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    There were other people on Earth before them. The Bible is not the true beginning of humanity.
    oh i know, i just wanted to see what he says.

Sumarians were thousands of years before jesus.
    and they too (like every major society through out the ages)
    had a story that the son of god was born from a virgin
    and adventually died for everyones sins...its a bunch of bullshit to me.

i don't even think Jesus ever excisted.

there is no evidence that there ever was a physical Jesus who walked the earth.

withouyt evidence , we are left to side with the notion that most likely the "Jesus" is an amalgam of borrowed mythological archetypes

yeh the sotry of jesus is just a very well explained metaphore for something else.

like i forget, i think it was the egyptians (not sure, might be the myans)
    that made a calender, that had all the zodiacs in a circle, and a even cross
    in it to devide the 4 seasons, and in the center of the cross on the calender was the
    sun (or son) and every december 25th they would say "the sun as been reborn"
    i would go into
    more but meh.

the correlation of "son of god" vs "the sun" and "jesus being the light of the world" are all borrowed concepts from prior cultures that worshipped the solstice.

dec 25th was already a recognized holiday way before xtianty was a twinkle in the eye of Josephus.

I'm going to come at you with questions about sound and words later Timbs. Lemme get my thoughts organized.
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    sup with the new book?

its comin. ive been workin extra hard on finishing it up for th epast few months.. in addition to the 2nd edition of a call to sanity (relaunch in september)

the new book is gonna be my new baby tho... im pullin out all the stops with this one and tryin to make it all encompassing...

as of right now the book is gonna be named " Religious Nonsense"... but everyday i keep switching the title up....

how u let em know that u bout it bout it without bussin shells boy?

Quote Originally Posted by iNtell3kT View Post
    In the bible...

Shalam iNtell3kT

The group of people that Cain (the first so-called whiteman) was so afraid of were the other nations that existed at the time (who by the way were all so-called black people). Adam and Eve (who were themselves so-called black people) were not the first two people according to the Bible. All of the nations that were created in the beginning were created on the Sixth Day as it tells us in Genesis the 1st chapter the 26th through the 28th verse. This is something not taught in the so-called churches because the so-called churches of this world were set up to teach lies.

The World's Best Kept Secret http://www.theholyconceptionunit.org/
    [It is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter.
    Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs View Post
    referring to the concept of collective conscious

referring to the concept of collective conscious

yes i do believe in it but purely from a biological/evolutionary standpoint

sure,

the common understanding of collective conscious is that basically there is a medium that exists thru which humans (and possibly other creatures) can all simultaneously "tap into" (on a subconscious level) that contains information about humanity on a whole or particular "cultural knowledge" on the whole... ie, the brain can tap into a wealth of information (similar how we can use the internet to learn about any thing ).............but the thing is.. the common understanding of collective conscious attributes this concept to the existence of an "ether" of sorts. (ie a "vehicle" thru which this knowledge and awareness travels thru and exists in at the same time)

this is where the rational atheist differs.

we view the conceptive of "collective consciousness" more as simply "ingrained understanding" or "instinctual knowledge", that existsview the years of genetic success and failures in natural selection. (basicaly think of it as encoded in our genome in a sense)

for example, when i talk about collective consciousness, i am merely referring to all humans or a significant group of humans sharing a certain understanding or wealth of knowledge or way of thought, without ever having any type of cultural information exchange! (and hence, by my definition, certain things "known" via collective consciousness can apply to all of humanity and certain things can only apply to certain populations of humans).. generally the broader the concept, the greater the chance of it applying to all of humaniity, the more specific teh concept, the less chance that it applies to all of humanity.

case in point, most cultures on teh planet at one point or another have developed a concept of dragons. regardless of where they were on the planet at that time, all of these cultures came up with this concept of a scary creature with wings, big teeth, scales and a tail and some claws.....(altho we know for a fact that such a creature never existed) and more importantly dinosaurs and humans never lived side by side!

so where did this concept of a scary dragon come from?

this is where collective consciousness comes in via evolutionary mechanisms (ie genetic succes/failure, and natural selection!)

although humans were not around during dinosaur times, early humans (that we all stem from!) were indeed alive on the planet when there were very large cats to fear, very deadly snakes to fear and very large birds of prey to fear!

the concept of the "dragon" is a concept created and shared in teh colective consciousness of all humans based on natural selection. Early humans who were the most afraid of snakes, lareg cats and predatory birds, were the ones who ebded up living long ebuff to have offspring. those offspring (genetically) more times than not, retained a vital genetic charateristic (that being a fear of snakes, cats and birds).. over time this genetic trait to have this fear has trickled down to all of humanity across the globe...and ultimately the fear has manifested itself by amalgamation ( a melting of the concepts together), thus the creation of the "dragon" (a scary creature that has large teeth and claws like a large cat, has wings and flies liek a predatory bird and has scales and a tongue like a deadly snake!)

the dragon was created via our collective consciousness (ie different cultures who have never exchanged ideas tapped into this geneticically ingrained wealth of knowledge) in order to come up with a similar concept or way of thought

simply dope