Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why do Wu's kids try to act ghetto?

Black people always have crooked lop sided heads in every photo i have seen of one...at least the rappers...and they are always frowning. so i just assume all black rappers have heads that are always cocked to one side and a frown.

why do they always pose like this? its like they see a camera pointed at them and their head wobbles back and to the side and the their smile turns upside down.....

Quote Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
    In this instance, you don't know anything about them other than what you see and you are basing your assumptions on that, applying your own biases to it.
    Funny thing about this is that you're accusing me of doing exactly what you're doing: Making a judgement on someone who you don't know anything about. You don't know who I associate with and what I know. Race isn't as big of a factor as you might think.

But here's the thing, I don't even care that much. It wasn't meant as a racist comment and I didn't mean for it to be taken that way. I'm not one of those cats who just likes to piss people off for the fuck of it. People can act however they want to act, it really doesn't matter to me.

WU TANG RULES AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    I don't know of anyone's children regarding Wu that act"ghetto". They are all actually well behaved and well spoken-just normal kids. Records are entertainment and not an actual indication of "real"life.
    No but in hip hop it is supposed to reflect your experiences and your enviroment, if you fabricate a certain lifestyle on records for the sake of entertainment then that makes you a fake, yes rap is entertainment but it was always grounded in reality and acted as a voice for the working class people, if you take that element away from it then it's just shallow pop music.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Why is the sky blue?

you could say the same thing about wu-tang or successful rappers in general. they keep rapping about the same boring shit even after they move into suburban mansions.

Quote Originally Posted by crass xxx View Post
    you could say the same thing about wu-tang or successful rappers in general. they keep rapping about the same boring shit even after they move into suburban mansions.
    You can take them out the hood but you can't take the hood out of them.

Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Why is the sky blue?
    why is boobs good.....btw the pic in your sig describes the 1st post of this page....

Quote Originally Posted by sonny getz View Post
    Because alot of black kids think they're from the ghetto, regardless of how well off they are....
    Correct.
    In Wu We Trust

R.I.P. Ol' Dirty & Too Poetic

Support The Wu-Tang Family

Stupid Thread!!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    Stupid Thread!!
    Co-sign

Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    No but in hip hop it is supposed to reflect your experiences and your enviroment, if you fabricate a certain lifestyle on records for the sake of entertainment then that makes you a fake, yes rap is entertainment but it was always grounded in reality and acted as a voice for the working class people, if you take that element away from it then it's just shallow pop music.
    So that means everybody in a video with bling is rich and the cars you see they are driving are actually theirs-just because its hip hop. There are a lot of broke rappers fronting like they have money so how is that grounded in reality. Who decides what is real a Wu fan, a Dipset fan, a Dre fan, a Lil Jon fan, a Chingy fan?- It's all hip hop-hate it or love it. To be real- what is that anyhow???You can only be real to yourself. To anyone else, its just an opinion. Who I think is real may differ from who you say is real. 50 been shot nine times so that must make him the realest out there because its mentioned so much and that was his experience.
    Last edited by sinfullycute; 09-28-2006 at 03:34 PM.

Veteran Member

Young Dirty's verse in Young Godz is a pretty good example. What guns he packin and why would he be devouring cops? How would that ever come up in his life? I mean its a dope verse but it ain't real.

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead View Post
    why is boobs good.....btw the pic in your sig describes the 1st post of this page....

dont wanna sound like an ass but hes not really looking like he tryin to look bad in that sig

Quote Originally Posted by oLd_KaiNry View Post
    dont wanna sound like an ass but hes not really looking like he tryin to look bad in that sig
    describes.....he has his head cocked as i was talking about...though he doesnt have a mean looking frown....

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    Young Dirty's verse in Young Godz is a pretty good example. What guns he packin and why would he be devouring cops? How would that ever come up in his life? I mean its a dope verse but it ain't real.
    Please nearly all americans keep at least one gat in their home, imagine how many the son of a excentric rapper like ODB would have in his home or within easy reach.

Method Man