Thread: NBA Live 07

Default NBA Live 07

No one got it yet? What's the deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    No one got it yet? What's the deal!
    Dude i got it 2 seconds a go but i havent opened yet, im not sure cause i purchased the version for PSP..and dont know whether to keep it or exchange it for the PS2 version....I have (nba 2006 ps2) and havent even finish it yet . do u have it? if so how is it?

If it ain't sold out at EB Games [i have 2 by me] then I'll have to wait but I should have it by tonight.. I'll let ya know

Yeah, let us know how it is please. Anyone know the release date for NBA 2K7? I was feeling NBA 2K6 more than NBA Live 06. That was annoying in NBA Live 06 when those sayings would pop up on the screen, like 'scorer' and 'rebounder' and stuff like that. I couldn't find out how to take that option off. lol

Also, I saw a commercial for NBA 07, 'The Life' by 989 Sports.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Yeah, let us know how it is please. Anyone know the release date for NBA 2K7? I was feeling NBA 2K6 more than NBA Live 06. That was annoying in NBA Live 06 when those sayings would pop up on the screen, like 'scorer' and 'rebounder' and stuff like that. I couldn't find out how to take that option off. lol

Also, I saw a commercial for NBA 07, 'The Life' by 989 Sports.
    2K7 AND LIFE VOL.2 ARE ALREADY OUT.

i got it today... i think im gonna return it... the foul's are horrid... u walk next to the player and a foul triggers off... they switched the controls up and shit... i dunno... and my roommate makes like infinite number of 3's on me with the Kings... and Vince Carter can't hit anything beyond the arc... i dunno... i need to play a bit more... but i like last years better... this has some new X-factor thing, which doesnt really prove useful... but whatever... peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Just unwrapped this mufucka.. the opening video is tight!! The boy BEN WALLACE in thatBulls uni.. and Kobe got his 2-4... I like the new main menu.. it reminds me of NCAA 06 football with the real footage in the corner of the featured player.. the TRaX are nice too.. this Army of Pharoahs is bumpin.. Rhymefest "Some of these days" is on it.. a Jurrassic 5 joint.. lots of filler nobodies but they all come hard..Kick, Push is on it wtf...-hits next- whaaaat! Talib Kweli's "Listen" is on this shit..LOL 9th Wonder and Murs!..an M-1 track.. tight..overall a nice collection of hip-hop tracks.. the March Madness preview looks nice too. can't wait for dat...aight my first game was the Addidas team vs. Int. Allstars and I won... all I gotta say is DAT is how NBA Live should be! No easy ass shots, no easy ass steals, straightdefense and good passing looking for good shots. I cant wait to go online with it cuz of how much they improved, last years was waaay too easY! As for X-Factor, it's pretty cool you gotta open your guys X-Factor it's kinda like the Key Matchup. I don't like the new rebounding camera switch though. When you make a steal the screen glitches and bam it's turned around not really bad but kinda weird. Nawmean, this could be even a better Live than 05. Im a have to play it more though. But after my first impression, I'd say it's a good buy and must have for this year's collection.

Is Lupe's Kick, Push have new verses on the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Is Lupe's Kick, Push have new verses on the game?

dont u have the game?...lol

Yea.. but I ain't a Lupe fan and the NBA Live version sounds like it could be different then the original song I've heard fully maybe.. once. Not sure though, could be wrong.

I finaly decided to keep the PSP version , is off the hook, great graphics. Im a happy man with it and soon enough i'll buy the one for Ps2

Peace!

So is the Kick, Push track different than the commercial one? I swear he's got a different first verse on the NBA Live version.