Thread: Kick the PA

Default Kick the PA

Spawn soundtrack! There are some misses here and there(manson) but this is a dope concept for a soundtrack. Judgement night was a lil better though. Anyway, I got this Korn song on my Ipod an everytime I go to take it off I cant. What else was on the spawn soundtrack that was dope? Maybe that For whom the beels toll remix.That shit bangs a lil. Every now an then when I dont got hip hop on I like to mix it up with Radiohead or atari teenage riot or maybe NIN but this is was an album from back in the day that I cant seem to get rid of. Anybody else dig this shit?

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    Spawn soundtrack! There are some misses here and there(manson) but this is a dope concept for a soundtrack. Judgement night was a lil better though. Anyway, I got this Korn song on my Ipod an everytime I go to take it off I cant. What else was on the spawn soundtrack that was dope? Maybe that For whom the beels toll remix.That shit bangs a lil. Every now an then when I dont got hip hop on I like to mix it up with Radiohead or atari teenage riot or maybe NIN but this is was an album from back in the day that I cant seem to get rid of. Anybody else dig this shit?
    yeah i got the soundtrack, but i gotta look for it. ill post up the tracklisting ASAP.

Wu Vatican

The last song is amazing. Roni Size and .........ah fuck, I can't remember. Great shit, though.