Thread: Infinity Tha God, Here's A Topic About Cameo

-

Default Infinity Tha God, Here's A Topic About Cameo

You wanted me to start a topic about them so here it is. I love Cameo and they're one of my favorite r&b/funk artists. I love their albums Secret Omen(this album has the hits I Just Want To Be and Sparkle), Feel Me(this album has some tight songs such as Throw It Down, Your Love Takes Me Out, Keep It Hot, Feel Me, Roller Skates, Better Days), Alligator Woman(this album has the hit Flirt, this song is the jam), She's Strange(this album has the hits She's Strange, Talking Out The Side Of Your Neck, Hanging Downtown), Style, Single Life(this album has the hits Attack Me With Your Love and Single Life), Word Up(this album has the hits Word Up, Candy, Back & Forth, Don't Be Lonely). I was disappointed in their Cameosis album which has the hit song Shake Your Pants. This album was very weak. Only other album i've heard by them is Ugly Ego and that album isn't that good(LOL@group picture on the back of the album has the group members laying around in a circle with their shirts off hahahahahahahahaha). I'm gonna have to peep their other albums. My uncle looks kinda like the lead singer Larry Blackmon.

..no matter where you say it you know that you'll be heard

-

LOL. Yeah Word Up song is the jam. LOL@Larry Blackmon's hightop haircut hahahahahahahahaha. When that haircut got played out, he was still wearing it LOL. What's up with them tight pants he be wearing? LOL. I've seen pictures of him wearing tight pants. R&B groups back in the day used to wear gay clothes. When i look at these old album covers of these old r&b artists, i shake my head at the clothes they used to wear.

"..when on his old album cover he was a she thang"

The first albums were on some other shit. I was raised on Cameo. The few first albums make you wonder if you are listening to two different bands once you look at the later work. LSD had to play a factor in the change. It was Larrys fault.

More to come.......

Cameo's "Like Candy" is the shit!!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

"she's strange...and i like it"

that's the joint.