Thread: LOL@Michael Jackson

-

Default LOL@Michael Jackson

This guy is so strange. It's really sad what has happened to him. He makes his kids wear masks so the public can't see them LOL. He wears wack clothes LOL. He has statues of people that look real LOL. He has lots of animals. He likes little white boys and he sleeps with them LOL. He looks like a white man LOL. I used to be a fan of his when i was a kid. Why is he so strange? I think he's still a virgin. He had a chance to have sex with Tatum O Neal when he was a teenager and he was scared hahahahahaha. He took Brooke Shields with him to the american music awards in the 80's as his date and he had Emmanuel Lewis with him hahahahahahahahahaha. Brooke was probably mad that Emmanuel was with them and Brooke probably was gonna give Michael some sex but since Emmanuel was with them, she decided not to let Michael knock her boots LOL. Michael now lives in Ireland i read in the newspaper last week. It's a shame that he doesn't live in California anymore. People in California ran his weird ass outta the country hahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    This guy is so strange.
    what are you talking about, hes the most normal guy ever.....