Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Questions And Answers

where you think the masons stole the info from
    Break fast is served

Sometimes I think Satan excists, but that usualy happens when I'm being totally paranoid and scared.

Do you believe in an evil force?
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse
    how do u know they stole it?
    how could u even steal information that is self evident?
    They sacked the Temple of Solomon and robbed the info in The Ark of the Covenant. Info that pertains to most of their ideologies. Info that all of the Creator's people are suppose to share to uplift themselves. But the Knights Templar - they were taken advantage of by European royalty - the Vatican for the jewels they discovered. The Ark didn;t just contain the 10 commandements - it contained the Tablets of Destiny - info to change your destiny as a whole society - the banking system(monetary system). After that - European royalty started to buy off poor nations gold reserves for some reason. Gold's true value is probably explained in the Tablets of Destiny.
    Break fast is served

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R

Now - I got a question. What needs to be done to bring all this shit together?
    i don't know

everyone wants a different outcome

so no one is bringing anything together

its growing further and further apart

out of many comes one
    And what if these God powers we got: along with the powers of thought and creation, what if we created this whole fuccin mess on Earth with our lost ways of thought?

Marinate on that for a day. Tasty answers will come.

who else would have made it this way ?

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I just discovered this thread - wish I would of earlier this year.

Read to page 13 so far. Sunny beautiful mind.

^Deep LHX

Now - I got a question. What needs to be done to bring all this shit together? Ya'll heard of string theory right. Alot of knowledge - lost and found thru time- has been overlooked. My point of view is different then many here but the thing is - I know deep down it all connects into this string theory. If we can't in our current human form - break it all down to the Prime Creators level of thinking until we become ONE with the essence - then why are we wasting our time trying to figure it all out? it's said that the universe holds infinite amounts of knowledge. What if we're just here ( re-incarnated time and time again) and everytime we here we learning something new? To top it off having "everlasting" life through knowledge passed down.

And what if these God powers we got: along with the powers of thought and creation, what if we created this whole fuccin mess on Earth with our lost ways of thought?

Marinate on that for a day. Tasty answers will come.

I think you captured what I was trying to say in the string theory thread.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...t=23059&page=3

Can you please answer the following? First I'll provide the info.

Revelation, Chapter 1:13

"like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden girdle round his breast; 14 his head and his hair were white as white wool, white as snow; his eyes were like a flame of fire, his feet were like burnished bronze, refined as in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of many waters; in his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth issued a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength"

1. Do you think that this vision is of a dark skinned person?

2. Do you think that this was referred to by U-God in Bizarre "Talk what I walk, I stalk with bronze feet"?

I think that I am looking for a confirmation of my convictions.

Regards,

Daniel

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
    Can you please answer the following? First I'll provide the info.

Revelation, Chapter 1:13

"like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden girdle round his breast; 14 his head and his hair were white as white wool, white as snow; his eyes were like a flame of fire, his feet were like burnished bronze, refined as in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of many waters; in his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth issued a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength"

1. Do you think that this vision is of a dark skinned person?

2. Do you think that this was referred to by U-God in Bizarre "Talk what I walk, I stalk with bronze feet"?

I think that I am looking for a confirmation of my convictions.

Regards,

Daniel

a vision of someones feet in the future ?

they say that out of his mouth came a stream of fire also

that he stood on a mountain top and burned everyone at the bottom with the stream of fire that came from his mouth

I don't know his color yo

but it shure doesn't sound like they saw a "spirit being,ghost" doing these things in the future

Thanks Sunny,

I should just clarify that its not U-God, but that he was drawing attention to the verse.

Thanks for the reply

What is the difference between the Raelian movement and the Nuwaubian movement?

Both have two leaders that claim to have extra-terrestial contact with no proof. Rael claims to have been contacted. York claims to be from the 19th galaxy.

How can galaxies be numbered ?

Rael was into collecting money for his orginization because - "The parents of human beings are returning and want us to build an embassy for them."

York was collecting money from alot of books and alot of other shcemes.

Whats the difference?

Raelians engage in wild orgies and massive simultaneous masterbation sessions? Rael himself is said to be able to choose any female member of his orginization for a sexual partner.

York seemed to take it beyond Raels picking of his sexual partners - picking of course his orginizations children?

What is the difference between these two cults?

Rael wrote books on his alien encounters and has convinced many they are true.

York wrote the Holy Tablets claiming divine inspiration helped him right it.

Rael and Yorks works are both filled with plagirism of old ancient ideas - yet they take advantage of the thing the True God despises.

Misleading the lost sheep. Symbols are powerful. Words are powerful. They make mere mortals seem extravagent, divine, actually- whatever they want to be.
    Break fast is served

Who is the One True God?

Who does Anu in the "Holy Tablets" worship?

Why is the "Holy Tablets" so similar to the Urantia Book?

WHY?

What is telling me this is evil?
    Break fast is served

Veteran Member

LOL Nuwaubians are a fucking joke look at this shit...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ImageevilDinosaur.jpg

Veteran Member

Here's some more great Dwight York moments...

“Haven’t you ever wondered why for the simplest blood tests your doctor needs 4 tubes of blood? Where is all this blood going? The albino man’s ‘blood bank’ is just a sophisticated way of getting all the blood he needs! It is still a form of vampirism.”[49]

Yoda… is short for Judah. Freemasons are inspired by one entity and that is a grey, by the name of Yoda. Yoda guides Freemasonry back to Judah, with the ancient Israel masonry. The British “Covenant Of Man” symbolizes the empire striking back. America is the empire fighting to overthrow Europe.… The word Yoda is not an English word as you have been led to believe. Its root word yawdaw appears 111 times in the Old Testament, means “to give thanks or praise, throw down, cast, shoot.” The word Yadah meaning, to “to praise, give thanks” stems from the root word Yawdaw and appears only two times in the Old Testament (Daniel 2:23, Daniel 6:10). Not to mention the fact Yoda played in [the film] Return Of The Jedi, and the word jedi is the same as yeti, it’s just a matter of a letter, it’s really the same word. Yeti is the name of Sasquatch (Bigfoot), also called Seti which is equivalent to the Extraterrestrials called the Seirians[31]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubians

Why do people believe this shit?

^Good lookin - So I guess yoda been telling York that James Earl Jones' voice is a demon that is sending V4D3R to kill his fuckin cult through the portals out of the 8 ether galaxy of pork munching sushi squatters.

Extraterrestrial beings do not like the effects of intoxicants, sugar, coffee, chocolate and prefer the pure essence without toxins. So those E.T.s that eat people really prefer children as opposed to adults. This should make you stop and think, where are all those “missing” children that appear on milk cartons?[27]
    Maybe they should ask York about where some missing kids are.

This is wrong yo. Don't bring that to me no more? York talking about how he sat and talked to Malchizedek back in the day. Peep the Urantia Book, then peep his work. The Urantia Book was written between 1924 and 1955.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urantia_Book
    Break fast is served

Veteran Member

Yeah I've read the Uranita book. Pretty strange stuff. Sometimes brilliant but also kinda cult like.

Veteran Member

I can't believe they recruited Outkast. What were they thinking?