Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Another DWB

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by With Erika View Post
    I searched through some of the hundred and one Seinfield threads, but I couldn't find the exact quote. Help me out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29565

feel better? funny joke man, absolutley hilarious oh and i'm giving my computer screen the finger and holding an ox towords the screen, fuck you.

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by With Erika View Post
    Is there any behind the scenes and other bonus material where we can see Kramer lynch Africans?
    Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post

feel better? funny joke man, absolutley hilarious oh and i'm giving my computer screen the finger and holding an ox towords the screen, fuck you.
    Besides the tasteless misquoting, I think you misunderstood my comment.

It was a sarcastic reference to the topic, which was about the Seinfeld Season 7 DVD's selling better than ever, despite the whole Kramer affair. Or better yet, because of Kramers outburst. Since everyone liked seeing the youtubes of Richards flipping the fuck out, my question basically is: does this DVD contain more racist material or something to reach this level of interest.

It's not easy to get the way you mean things across on the internet, especialy not when English isn't your first language, but believe me it wasn't meant the way you took it.

Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post

snapple has been defeated by the interwebs.

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
    i was talking about the modz and it was a joke...i think your trippin about meeting up with jasper if your talking about fighting, like fat ed said, itz just the internet

LOL fight over someone saying something racist? hell no son thats retarded, i'm PEACE man id meet him to see what hes really like, see if he would really say those things, try to understand and chill with him cause we are odviously really different people. fighting in amsterdam, how could i be fighting when i'd be blowing the most exotic herb on the planet prolly hahaha, please sika.....
    Last edited by snapple; 12-02-2006 at 11:47 PM.

Realness