Thread: Jeter Robbed Of Mvp!!!!

Veteran Member

Default Jeter Robbed Of Mvp!!!!

And The Winner Of The AL Mvp Derek Oh Wait Justin Monreau???? Thats Some Bullshit Anti New York Bias At It's Finest Jeter Deserved The Award Over Anyone This Year. They Say That If You Dont Watch Him Everyday It's Hard To Understand His Worth To The Team I Guess Thats True If He Lost This Mvp(Last Year He Was Also Voted Most Overratted By The Players Which Is A Joke). He Was Clearly The Mvp Of The Yankees Besides Maybe Mo Rivera, Monreau Isnt Even The Most Valuable Position Player On His Team Mauer Is And Santana Is Leagues More Important Then Both Of Them. Fuck The Stats Derek Jeter This Years Deserving Mvp.

nah he was not

co-sign original statement.......

Nope he dint get robbed...he most likely split his votes wiht Big Papi...That sucks...I am still up set papi dint win.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollie Fingers View Post
    And The Winner Of The AL Mvp Derek Oh Wait Justin Monreau???? Thats Some Bullshit Anti New York Bias At It's Finest Jeter Deserved The Award Over Anyone This Year. They Say That If You Dont Watch Him Everyday It's Hard To Understand His Worth To The Team I Guess Thats True If He Lost This Mvp(Last Year He Was Also Voted Most Overratted By The Players Which Is A Joke). He Was Clearly The Mvp Of The Yankees Besides Maybe Mo Rivera, Monreau Isnt Even The Most Valuable Position Player On His Team Mauer Is And Santana Is Leagues More Important Then Both Of Them. Fuck The Stats Derek Jeter This Years Deserving Mvp.

.. ny bias? ummm, arod won it last year tool .. btw, compare ortiz's #'s to jeter's and tell me who got robbed ..

Veteran Member

The Only Reason A-rod Won It Last Year Because There Were Two Clear Cut Contenders And The Anti Dh Beat Out Anti New York And Even Though I Hate To Admit Ortiz Deserved Last Year But Not This Year His Team Didnt Even Make The Playoffs And Fell Apart At The End Of The Year. How Can You Not Think All Those Down South And Mid West Writers Dont Have A Thing Against How Big The New York Media Is Your Crazy.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Quote Originally Posted by iniquity View Post
    .. ny bias? ummm, arod won it last year tool .. btw, compare ortiz's #'s to jeter's and tell me who got robbed ..
    YUP

Shogun Assassin Liquidswordsman's Avatar

Jeters got the 4 rings, i dont think some kid from cold Minnesota getting a MVP keeps him up at night
    'A spade in the club with the heart to wear diamonds' GZA
    'Wizard of Clarks; Tony Oz' Ghostface

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    usa was built on terrorism

agree with the first statement a hundred percent. Morneau didn't deserve it especially but Jeter should have won it cause he brought it every game in every category. Not some first baseman who hit in the middle of a good orer and banged in rbi's, there's 5 of those every year.

Veteran Member

Jeter ain't get robbed. The Yanks would made the playoffs w/o Jeter's good season. The twins would have not
    Wu Tang Forever.

Jeter didn't get robbed. Just because the Yankees sucked in the playoffs once again, and you're still upset about it, doesn't mean that Justin didn't deserve MVP.

u know whats wack when some one wins the mvp and there team is like 50 games out from even making the playoffs