View Poll Results: Give Fishscale another try...Classic or Not a Classic (SC level)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic

1 100.00%
  • Not Classic, Good Though

0 0%
  • Not Classic

0 0%
  • I don't know what Fishscale means. So I am abstaining from this poll

0 0%

Thread: Fishscale is Classic

GENERAL WISE

Default Fishscale is Classic

I really hated (not really hate) on this album when i first heard it. I thought the beats where pretty boring and actually annoying at times. I let the cd sit in my collection for a while, not really giving it a chance.

But damn, now I hear magazines claiming its the best Hip Hop album of 2006 and shit. So i give Fishscale one more chance. It just make sense now. Its like it grew on me. Every skit is funny as fuck and has a purpose. All the tracks are meaningful/lyrical pieces of genius. The short tracks ( like barbershop / Beauty Jackson / Crackspot) keep me entertained without over playing the beat. The full tracks (RAGU, WHIP YOU WITH A STRAP, UNDERWATER, 3 BRICKS, 9 MILLI BROS, THE CHAMP ETC) are classic each one of them ( including Back Like That). Idk right now I consider it a classic.

and I define a classic album as a piece of music you can listen over and over completely without skipping tracks...just waiting for them. And being able to last the test of time (i.e over 5 years but that will prove itself)

Fishscale = Supreme Clientele
    Last edited by GENERAL WISE; 01-03-2007 at 06:49 PM.

Christianity = White Supremacy