Thread: Anybody else dissapointed in twlight princess

Default Anybody else dissapointed in twlight princess

Man this had to be my most anticapated game EVER and while it was good its just too easy maybe the easiest game i have ever played and thats a shame maybe its cuz i have it on gamecube but still...............

any thoughts

Veteran Member

Its easy but nope, I wasn't disappointed. I still had a little problems here and there. But I die on stupid shit, like falling or something. The wii version is different, you should try that one.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Don't get me wrong Twilight Princess was easy. But Wind Waker was easier than that. I base that off of the fact that I didn't die once the entire time I played Wind Waker while I have died a few times in Twilight Princess. Outside of that, yeah. I don't think there's too much of a difference between the Wii and Gamecube versions though, outside of the obvious control differences.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

if your a seasoned zelda player than none of the zelda games should be too difficult. people who never played a zelda game and dont understand how it works would probably find twilight princess way too difficuly. although i aint got it yet, it was like that with ocarina of time. i mean i had to buy a strategy guide to help me throught the water temple in it. cause it was all new at the time. now zelda vets know most secrets the game has.

i only just started playing this, but i watched my little brother play as a wolf and it looked like the shit
    i love this wii shit but i dont get enough time to play it

Quote Originally Posted by BlooHook View Post
    Don't get me wrong Twilight Princess was easy. But Wind Waker was easier than that. I base that off of the fact that I didn't die once the entire time I played Wind Waker while I have died a few times in Twilight Princess. Outside of that, yeah. I don't think there's too much of a difference between the Wii and Gamecube versions though, outside of the obvious control differences.
    i don consider windwaker a zelda game i hated that shit....it was a waste of money

I thought the Wind Waker was pretty tight. Let me guess, it was the graphics that pissed you off right?

I thought the Wind Waker was pretty tight. Let me guess, it was the graphics that pissed you off right?
    yea it just didnt have the zelda feel to me kinda felt like a generic zelda game

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I can't even find a Nintendo Wii anywhere. I've been to half the Wal-Mart's, Targets, and other video game outlets across the state since christmas, and still ain't found shit. Found PS3's everywhere though.....

SHAOLIN STUDENT

shit PS3 isn't even published in here and too few Wii was imported
    only what you find here is XBox360

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier View Post
    I can't even find a Nintendo Wii anywhere. I've been to half the Wal-Mart's, Targets, and other video game outlets across the state since christmas, and still ain't found shit. Found PS3's everywhere though.....
    Yeah I know, it's the same way down here. I thought that was quite funny

Veteran Member

Funny, I thought the Wind Waker is the best looking Zelda game. It still is in my opinion. Think about at first it looks too kiddy. You feel cheated, but when you play it, you realize that it has amazing graphics. There are no pixelation problems, very clear environment. You can see from far away, no fog. It was the best looking Zelda game period. It looked like a painting. Better looking than Okami. And Link's face had expression, better than Twilight Princess.

It was very well made. The dungeons were not as glamarous or graphically impressive compared to the dungeons in Twilight Princess. But it was a beautiful game. And only the wii/gamecube can do cell-shaded graphics like that. No other system can compare.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Veteran Member

I played both, yes controls are different, but believe it or not, the gamecube version looks better, plus its the original, so everything is mirrored in the wii version. The desrt is on the left, so every single thing you do in the wii version, everything is opposite in the cube. Left is right, so on and so forth, it feels weird. Just mirror the map and thats how it feels. So, it feels completely different at first, I got lost cause I thought I was going the right way, when I was going the wrong way for like an hour. Yeah, it feels completely different, its worth getting. I kind of like it better, but the wii version is just as fun, love the wii-mote's controls.

Quote Originally Posted by Icurus View Post
    Funny, I thought the Wind Waker is the best looking Zelda game. It still is in my opinion. Think about at first it looks too kiddy. You feel cheated, but when you play it, you realize that it has amazing graphics. There are no pixelation problems, very clear environment. You can see from far away, no fog. It was the best looking Zelda game period. It looked like a painting. Better looking than Okami. And Link's face had expression, better than Twilight Princess.

It was very well made. The dungeons were not as glamarous or graphically impressive compared to the dungeons in Twilight Princess. But it was a beautiful game. And only the wii/gamecube can do cell-shaded graphics like that. No other system can compare.
    Word, I agree with that totally. The ammount of work that goes into pulling off the Cel Shaded look also I feel is under apreciated. Now everyone isn't gonna feel the style, I've realized that. But you've got to respect it.