Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad sad day in Denver

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I'm not racist towards blacks but i'm racist towards ignorant blacks and i believe Darrent was ignorant for being out at the club that late. He should know that bad things happen late at night. I agree with you that just because he was out late that he didn't deserve to get killed but you're not dealing with reality.
    I don't think you're dealing with reality by thinking what you're saying isn't racist. There are ignorant people of every race, point one. Point two, a grown man can do whatever the fuck they wanna do, and there are many people of many races who spend late nights out partying. It's what people do. Bad things happen in life. Get the race shit out of it, because it has nothing to do with it.

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

-

Why was he killed anyway? I heard that he got into a argument with some dudes at the club. That's probably why he was killed.

Black people kill each other at the clubs over women 95% of the time. Alcohol is a major factor as well. And it's not just black people, Asians as well where I live. People want to show women at the club who has the power. Whoever has the power has the women and first choice in the clubs.

Ghetto club heirachy 101 is now finished.
    Break fast is served

-

V4D3R i agree with that.