Thread: www.hhv.de?

Default www.hhv.de?

This is mostly for european cats.. I'm considering to order some 12'' from www.hhv.de, and it seems pretty reliable, just wanted to hear if anybody has tried to order from the website, cause honestly the payment-thing seems a bit weird.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TZA View Post
    As mentioned, I'm not looking for CD's, but used 12''=Vinyl singles. thanks for the link tho.

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Yeah I'm thinking about ordering from there too, don't know wich payment-method to use tho, haven't gotten PayPal yet.. Working on that tho, got some depts for albums since last week lol.

btw 4-Bar, did you know Meff is performing in Helsinki in the end of marsh? I'm gonna look into what I'm doing at that time.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
    Yeah I'm thinking about ordering from there too, don't know wich payment-method to use tho, haven't gotten PayPal yet.. Working on that tho, got some depts for albums since last week lol.

btw 4-Bar, did you know Meff is performing in Helsinki in the end of marsh? I'm gonna look into what I'm doing at that time.
    I ordered using the money transer-thing. I couldn't figure out the credit card thing since they wanted the credit-card info in a fax (!??!?!?!?!)

Nah I didnt, sounds cool tho.. Helsinki is pretty far away tho, but go there, his show in CPH was off the hook. Common os visiting Scandinavias largest city in March too, its going to be ill.. What have you ordered at HHV? They've got all the illest LP's, originals too! I'm seriously considering to buy their "Gangsta Gangsta" NWA single, cause it's a original with the illest cover.. just a shame its like 25£, its a bit much for about 2-3 songs..