Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What happened to my holocaust thread(KTL) ? .

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    have you ever seen her stand up? she is the funniest woman on the planet, well her or lisa lampinelli anyway....
    I just seen Lisa Lampinelli..I was hunched over laughing...

Dov Dovidovich sp? Is also funny as hell

i just think youre quoting the wrong guy, he attacked me 1st after i shared my opinion and i believe my exact words to him were get a job, move out of mommies basement and stop jerking off to pictures of albino women.

.. You claim that I was the one who attacked you yet you admit that you posted this

get a job, move out of mommies basement and stop jerking off to pictures of albino women.

before I supposedly attacked you? .. ..

Quote Originally Posted by iniquity View Post
    .. You claim that I was the one who attacked you yet you admit that you posted this

before I supposedly attacked you? .. ..
    no i attacked you after you started talkin shit

no i attacked you after you started talkin shit
    .. In your own words ..

i just think youre quoting the wrong guy, he attacked me 1st after i shared my opinion and i believe my exact words to him were get a job, move out of mommies basement and stop jerking off to pictures of albino women.

.. ..
    Last edited by iniquity; 02-09-2007 at 08:09 PM.

I still wonder why no one asked for the Dinosaur thread to be removed. I mean, questioning the excistence of Dinosaurs to me is a lot worse than even denying the holocaust. What's wrong with people today?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    I still wonder why no one asked for the Dinosaur thread to be removed. I mean, questioning the excistence of Dinosaurs to me is a lot worse than even denying the holocaust. What's wrong with people today?!
    what dinosaur thread?????

i must put a stop to this

you mean threads get deleted because a couple of people disagree with its content? This is a Wu forum right? I bet they say plenty that some disagree with, should they be censored?

Quote Originally Posted by THEORY View Post
    you mean threads get deleted because a couple of people disagree with its content? This is a Wu forum right? I bet they say plenty that some disagree with, should they be censored?
    You are misinformed.

no won cares

1 Meko
    2 Doc Doom
    3 meko
    4 crist
    5 monk
    6 madam scheeze
    7 Holocaust
    8 free murder

hes second worst who cares
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
    no won cares

1 Meko
    2 Doc Doom
    3 meko
    4 crist
    5 monk
    6 madam scheeze
    7 Holocaust
    8 free murder

hes second worst who cares
    can you shut the fuck up please

Germ man

I have worked several months at a holocaust museum in Hungary, was my job to show crazy shit, some of it you never have seen in history books, it was about a girl who was 20 by the end of that whole shit (da holo) and was 17 when the whole shit started ( da holo) now she had a book full of photos, that two SS soldiers took, when the first "load" of hungarian jews arrived ti Auschwitz, and Doc. Mengele was in the house as well, later these pictures brought evidence proof in Nurenberg. 587.000 Hungarians and another 150.000 non hungarians from hungarian territorry got killed in camps (and that's just da camps) and that's mfing truth, names have been read out for three days non-stop, btw most of the camps freed by US, anyway, that's only hungary, in Poland 1.7 million jews died in camps and we're not talking about homos, jehova wittnesses, and other very religious groups that got massacred, also a lot of just "normal criminals" made it to the camps, there was also a nice birdview pic taken by a US plane around 1943 march, my granpa dug himself out under deadbodies, after having been alive naked shield in front of the nazi front, seven (all) of his sisters "died" in Auschwitz, hell, Holocaust means burning man in Greek, y'all can't deny the fact that this shit was devastating, it was the only modernly organized genocide, and if y'all don't believe that go and read some Hitler (Mein Kampf) for some reason he did not deny this whole shit, and committed suicide....guys still I think Israel is a bloody nightmare, but that was forced by Brittain, waht you want to deny com fuck wid me, Shalom alechem bitchez
    You think you're sick but Godzilla

Germ man

by the way christian german criples and gypsies were on the list of the "dreamer - nazi - Arian" crew as well, wonder what Rommel did in Africa, prolly slicin some Black Ass...HAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Germ man

Hungary was partner power to Germany and Italy in 2nd WW, take your lessons here for free

Germ man

Schmock

Germ man

The forced-labor service system was introduced in Hungary in 1939. This affected primarily the Jewish population, but many people belonging to minorities, sectarians, leftists and Roma were also inducted.

35-40 thousand forced laborers, mostly Jews or of Jewish origin, served in the 2. Royal Hungarian Honvéd Army. 80 percent of them - that is, 28-32 thousand people - never returned; they died either on the battle-field or in captivity.

Approximately half of the six thousand Jewish forced laborers working in the copper mines in Bor were executed during the German withdrawal (Cservenka, Abda).

One can only estimate the exact number of forced-labor victims. In addition to the above mentioned cases, several thousand people died of weakness or were executed during the death marches in 1944-45.

In the summer of 1941, the Hungarian authorities handed over 18 thousand so-called “homeless” Jews from Carpatho-Ruthenia to the German security and armed forces. Most of them were executed by the SIPO and the SD at Kamenets Podolsky, only two thousand people survived the mass murder. Kamenets Podolsky is the first example in the history of the Holocaust when the number of massacred Jews reached a five- digit number.

The largest and quickest deportation action of the Holocaust began on May 15, 1944. By July 9 – that is, within 56 days – the Hungarian authorities deported 437,402 Jews from Hungary according to German records. With the exception of 15 thousand people, all of them were taken to Auschwitz-Birkenau. However, not only Jews were persecuted for their race in Hungary during 1944-45. Several thousand Hungarian Roma were killed during the Holocaust.

The largest Nazi camp complex comprised of the Auschwitz concentration camp, the Birkenau extermination camp (Auschwitz II), and the Monowitz forced-labor camp (Auschwitz III). During the 56 months between July 1940 and January 1945, 1 million Jews and approximately 100 thousand non-Jews were murdered in Auschwitz. Every third victim was killed as Hungarian citizen. Never did the Birkenau crematoria work as intensely as during those two months in the summer of 1944 when the Hungarian Jews arrived to the camp. Their extermination was directed personally by the founder and, until November 1943, the commandant of the Auschwitz camp, Rudolf Höss. The operation for the murder of the Hungarian Jews in 1944 was named after him (“Aktion Höss”).

The Jews of Budapest had been largely spared from the horrors of the Holocaust until the Arrow Cross reign. After the coup, Arrow Cross thugs shot an average 50-60 Jews per night (approximately 5000 people) into the Danube. Thousands more Jews fell victim to the Arrow Cross terror. Hundreds of doctors, nurses, and patients were murdered in the Jewish hospitals. Jews so far exempt from the deportations were also killed in the western part of the county.