01.01.2021
Results 1 to 15 of 50

Thread: Magic Mush

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #15

    Default

    we into muchrooms; chase the hienikens it cuts them,
    catch me in a capper on shrooms,
    muhrooms, did those------------

    Muchrooms helped my sat scores go up like 200 points, and another time made me get an 80 on a history test on the 20's where at the end i concluded that the 20's were awsome.

    But on one occasion I ate them and read Friedrich Nietzche's "birth of tragedy", and my soul got put into a state of misery where I felt it was too late to repent, and I could see my ancestors as evil, but I could like see them, and I knew I caried their curse, where I saw my blue corderoise as part of my flesh, but if I looked into the capret I could make little ants just crawl out of the carpet just by looking too deep into it, and I knew that dying was not an escape to what was sorrowfull to me, like what Salvia taught the guy from Sliders over there on the scifi channel. I saw that all my lives, however many i lived were all effected by what had happened, but what it was i can only concjecture about. I felt so much of the "capacity of tragedy", as the late Killah Priest called it on heavy mental, that even the wu tang songs were confounded by the limitation of entrapment that I had entered that night, as I remember just thingking, (i have writen bout this before by the way, but fuck it), about how all the way they describe things, such as like gravediggaz say, "argon freon, neon, be gone", and gza says, "wilches warlocks spooks", just one thought that ran through my head, all things were orignialted from emptyness, and maby i felt I had abandoned the emptyness and therefore was unfounded in my exeistence, or what ever, but it started from the Nietzche reading where I saw him, as a soul not accepting mercy, and where he was poised tempt and emprison all others by showing them that pity will bring one to supreess comppasion...which was ill, and it went on that I thought about the bible vers. In the begining, knowing that the phrase was a mental lie, that was apparent, where all things were unending, and people were all vain, in their lives, talking about cars and things using words, and trying to conceal their emptyness, to the point where I called up my father and tried to comunicate how everything is fucked, but realized that the pressure of the world, pressed us to ignore this reality, that I saw as present into my body, which I now think of as redamable through purifying the kidnesys, which contain the seemen which is said to be the Sons of Essence, etc, which I concieter to be the true meaning of hip hop, but I went so far away that night, I sometimes wonder to what extent I have returned, becasue the three awakenting moments were when the computer next to me changed, when I saw a girl crying over my sadness and I expressed an affirmation of her realtiy out of a sence of X, meaning unknown to me, becasue i remember feeling like even while i lived this life my life and all my lives were still unsatisphatory, where I could manifest ants and things just by looking and when I spit onto my microwave before I went off somewhere to confound my own mental awareness that everything I do is contingent on a certain lie, so I spit to demonstrate to my self the continuity of hallucination and maby damed divity, but it failed, and the third time I awoke I cant remember, so I reall dont remember how I got out if the trip, but its over, except for the fact that I am still alive and living under a name i accepted to be a lie at the time, in a life time that I accepted to be part of a damed continuaum at the time, when I was aware of unending lives and godless, where I saw mushrooms as the one manifestation of the world like the 49311, that contains the power to reveal the visual sencable aspect of emptyness, and by emptyness I mean emptyness. On other occassions when I ate them I would talk to my mom and have nice enlightened conversations.
    Last edited by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA; 04-12-2007 at 04:22 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •