Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ok. I have come up with statistics for good/bad tippers.

thank you for clarifying the above points for me. I do however think that '5-8%' cannot be called a 'statistic'. it can only be called an 'approximation'. if you want to claim statistics, post something concrete, like an average worked out from your reports.

You can choose to not take me seriously on account of my name if you like, won't make any difference to the value of the posts which i shall occasionally make on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
    And why the fuck am I even talkin to a dude named Captain Cumstain. How fuckin serious should I take you??
    how serious should i take you with a macho, self appreciating moniker like 'Big Risk The Realest'?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
    I am a pizza hut delievery driver when im not in college, and since i got there I learned alot about different cultures. I have made a chart of what % each culture gives as a tip.

White but country - they usually give 15% - 25% which is alot.

White rich but unhappy - 8 - 10 %

White rich and happy - 30% - 35%

Hispanic rich and under - 20% - 25%

Black upper class - 8 - 10%

black rich happy - 8 - 15%

Black rich and unhappy - 8 - 10%

Jews doesnt matter what type they are - 5% - 8%

Hindu doesnt matter either - 5% - 8%

Asian all give usually 10% - 15%

Muslims - 5 - 8%

and I have tip records to back all of this up. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DEAL WITH THE BAD TIPPERS? WHY THE FUCK YOU GONNA GIVE ME 2 DOLLAR TIP ON A 60.00$ ORDER?!?!?!? Is it a cultural thing or what?
    racist