Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bra Boys (About Aussie Surf Gang)

I'll reply to J-Cee and noel, but for real terrorist with a lisp, shut the fuck up. I never said they caused any riots, if you can't read get the fuck off a forum where reading is crucial.

"The Bra boys are a bunch of dudes that grew up together from broken homes..its more of a brotherhood then a gang..they just stick together and stand there ground...instead of letting ppl fuck up there beach/town and other gangs tryna take over.etc."

Ahh... more of a brotherhood? thats sweet, kinda like how the arian brotherhood is more of a brotherhood? Just cause they don't call themselves a gang, doesn't mean they're not one.

well that just shows how much u know about it..nothing..watch it and it will explain
    They had no part in the cronulla riots,they were the ones that came on tv trying to calm it down.
    They had a part in it, but it wasn't JUST them. But I know for a fact some sent messages out, and got involved. Probably wrong to say "they" were involved, but you're kidding yourself if every one of them stayed clean. Watch the movie and find out? I'll watch it, but what you need to keep in mind while watching it - THEY made the movie. Marilyn Manson could come off looking good if he made a doco.

Uhhh, no. "Bra" is short for "Maroubra", the beach these guys are based around. "Faggy surfer slang"? What, and I guess hip hop slang isn't "faggy"? What about rappers dressing up like fucken bitches in their stupid baggy shit and wearing ridiculous jewelry...I guess that's not "faggy" either?
    Cool, I was wrong. Still a faggy name.

I reckon most hip-hop slang is faggy, yeah. I fail to see your point.

If dressing in baggy shit is faggy, I guess you're admitting the bra boys dress like fags too. Everyone dresses in baggy clothes pretty much, if you want to relate that to homosexuality - Go right ahead.

But yeah.. that jewellery shit = VERY faggy. Doesn't matter who it is, a 50 kilo chain looks stupid.

So, from part 1.. We've come to the conclusion, I think Bra Boys is a stupid name for a crew, most hip-hop slang is faggy, that big arse jewellery is stupid, and that you think baggy clothes are faggy.

Hahahahaha...wow. I've known about these guys since my early teens or so. I didn't even realise the media attached their name to those riots.

No offense, but when you don't know a fucking thing about something sometimes it's better not to voice your opinion.

Anyway, I heard about this movie/doco but haven't really read up on it or anything. I'll def check it out though.
    I've know gangs since before my teens and they aren't massive. Without the Cronula riots, they wouldn't of made the movie because nobody gave a fuck about them besides people from around there. It's like ASB or KGB making a movie here, no one really gives a fuck.

No offense taken, but if you believe some of the shit you type I suggest running to the bra boys, borrowing a crobar, and removing your head from your arse. No offense.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    1. "Gang" is just code for "Fuckheads united"
    2. Racial riots which they had a big part in, which actually caused more racial tension and hate AUSTRALIA wide
    3. "bra" boys. I know it's some faggy surfer slang as in "bro", but could they pick a more homoerotic name?
    4. I just don't give a fuck about them, they act is if they're such a massive gang when their name only came up because of the Cronulla riots. They're nobodies, why do I care about their story?

read what you post you fag ... you dont know anything about the race riots ... you dont know how shit goes on down here ... they didnt have a part in shit ... the lebos fucking tore up maroubra ... bra boys didnt tear up cronulla or lakemba ... you idiot ... after maroubra got torn up the bra boys came out and said fuck it come back if ya game ... if not then dont worry ...
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonearm_Terrorwrist View Post
    read what you post you fag ... you dont know anything about the race riots ... you dont know how shit goes on down here ... they didnt have a part in shit ... the lebos fucking tore up maroubra ... bra boys didnt tear up cronulla or lakemba ... you idiot ... after maroubra got torn up the bra boys came out and said fuck it come back if ya game ... if not then dont worry ...
    Read what I wrote? Read what YOU wrote: "youre an idiot if you think they caused the fucking race riots" - I NEVER said they caused the racial riots. Read again and again, and tell me where I said it. I said they caused more TENSION, and the racial riots DID cause more tension.

I never said Bra Boys tore up ANYWHERE, dickhead.

Again, if you cant read. Get your carer or someone to read for you, otherwise, stop replying to shit I never said.

Banned

how did they cause more tension when they were out in the streets promoting peace? ... did i say you said they tore up anywhere dipshit ... maybe you need to take your pills ... i said their town was fuckin torn up and they didnt do shit before or after so how did they contribute to the tensions? ... tell me where they contributed to it? a radio station ... 2ky i think it was ... posted misleading information about one of the abbertons (koby i think) saying they were gonna go to lakemba mosque and fuck shit up ... then 1000 lebos turned up at the mosque and went ape shit ... then whe it was found out that info was bullshit they had to make public apologies ... so please dont talk about the riots you idiots in other states havent got a fuckin clue what goes on ... what went on and what caused it ... you see a fuckin lifesaver get beat up and think thats what caused it ... u see the bra boys on tv and thin kthey added to the tenions ... you have to be lebo or a brainwashed media whore ... you have no idea on the racial tension thats been simmering for the last 10 years onwards dont think because you saw the fucking riots you have any idea ...

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

John Howard was promoting peace, but you could argue he caused a lot of tension from innability to deal with the problem earlier. If they were "their" beaches (As you put it), maybe they should've stopped it earlier - Isn't that why they claimed the beaches?

Step one to gang troubles - Claim ownership of land that ISN'T yours.

You never said it, no, but you implied it with this sentence: "bra boys didnt tear up cronulla or lakemba ... you idiot "

If you didn't mean to imply it, maybe you should learn some grammar? I've only finished year 10 and fuck, atleast my shit makes sense. Come back with the "blah blah just grammar blah blah" crap, but it makes stuff a lot easier to read and maybe you won't imply shit you don't want to, in the future.

Again, that all contributed to it as well. But claiming ownership of places which are PUBLIC PROPERTY, adds to the tension. Gives these other Aussie fuckwits balls to cause tension by acting as though they run the shit.

Then the fuckwit lebanese cunts come around, and act like they own the shit, then because they've got so much built-up testosterone from being rejected 100 times during the day, they take it out on citicens that wander the beach.

Still, funny question. If it's the "bra boys beach" as I've been told by you, why did they let shit go down like that?

Nah, I got no clue about what happened there, I doubt you do either. But I've got a lot of gang knowledge, another thing which I doubt you do either. Theres more to it then just "repping a crew", go out and live the life then come back and say shit like "you've got no idea"... because it's pretty ironic coming from you.

Predicting you say "I have lived it"... but I don't mean being some pisant little cunt in a crew who's rep spreads about as far as the block they live on.

I reckon most hip-hop slang is faggy, yeah. I fail to see your point.

If dressing in baggy shit is faggy, I guess you're admitting the bra boys dress like fags too. Everyone dresses in baggy clothes pretty much, if you want to relate that to homosexuality - Go right ahead.

But yeah.. that jewellery shit = VERY faggy. Doesn't matter who it is, a 50 kilo chain looks stupid.

So, from part 1.. We've come to the conclusion, I think Bra Boys is a stupid name for a crew, most hip-hop slang is faggy, that big arse jewellery is stupid, and that you think baggy clothes are faggy.
    I made those comments because it seemed you were suggesting surf culture is "faggy", which is absolutely absurd on a forum that supports hip hop culture. But that's cool. It seems you're not down with that bullshit either. The "baggy clothes" comment was a poor one. I didn't know how else to put it. I'll quote Rza to help get across what I was trying to say..."YaknowhatI'msayin? All that player dressin up on this shit, actin like this some kind of fashion show man".

Anyway, I don't give a shit about the Bra Boys enough to argue about them. I just spotted a couple of your foolish comments on them and pointed them out.
    Last edited by noel411; 04-21-2007 at 12:28 AM.

DjMethods has lots of gang knowledge..lol..fucking please dude..dont speak on something you have no idea about,me and tonearm live like right near Maroubra..They can claim the beach of maroubra cause if they dont some other dickheads are..theres alot of history behind it...please again,don't speak on an issue you think you know because u have so called 'gang knowledge'(which made me laugh by the way),and just stick to studying Tasmanian Bumpkin gangs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    John Howard was promoting peace, but you could argue he caused a lot of tension from innability to deal with the problem earlier. If they were "their" beaches (As you put it), maybe they should've stopped it earlier - Isn't that why they claimed the beaches?

Step one to gang troubles - Claim ownership of land that ISN'T yours.

You never said it, no, but you implied it with this sentence: "bra boys didnt tear up cronulla or lakemba ... you idiot "

If you didn't mean to imply it, maybe you should learn some grammar? I've only finished year 10 and fuck, atleast my shit makes sense. Come back with the "blah blah just grammar blah blah" crap, but it makes stuff a lot easier to read and maybe you won't imply shit you don't want to, in the future.

Again, that all contributed to it as well. But claiming ownership of places which are PUBLIC PROPERTY, adds to the tension. Gives these other Aussie fuckwits balls to cause tension by acting as though they run the shit.

Then the fuckwit lebanese cunts come around, and act like they own the shit, then because they've got so much built-up testosterone from being rejected 100 times during the day, they take it out on citicens that wander the beach.

Still, funny question. If it's the "bra boys beach" as I've been told by you, why did they let shit go down like that?

Nah, I got no clue about what happened there, I doubt you do either. But I've got a lot of gang knowledge, another thing which I doubt you do either. Theres more to it then just "repping a crew", go out and live the life then come back and say shit like "you've got no idea"... because it's pretty ironic coming from you.

Predicting you say "I have lived it"... but I don't mean being some pisant little cunt in a crew who's rep spreads about as far as the block they live on.
    mate ... come live in south west sydney and tell me if i dont know gang knowledge lol ... youre fuckin still in school ... when you were suckin ya mums tits in dypers i was witnessing 5T running things out west ... sing wa controlling the city ... big circle tryna fuck that shit ... telopea street boys fuckin anyone up who ventured into greenacre ... dont tell me i dont kno shit lol you just sit behind your screen and act hard okay ... you're first sentence didnt make sense ... whats it got to do with the bra boys not entering the race riots and not adding to the tension ... you still havent indicated where the bray boys added to the racial tension ... lol mate you dont know shit ... im not part of a gang ... never was ... never said i was ... ive just seen how this shit goes down ... as someone whos grown up in the areas in question i have more knowledge than you ... do what noel411 said ... stop talking on this issue ... the first time you heard of racial tension in sydney was the race riots ... you're comment on the lebanese wasn't funny ... im not a lebo sympathiser ... but mate ... that's a piss weak effort at coming across as knowledgable lol ... i suppose you're an expert on gang violence in LA because you've heard NWA ? ... lol man go away you flea ... if you're only basis is 'oh you suck at grammar because im straight out of year 10' then go away ... keep your head in fuckin perth of whatever fag city you live in ...

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Right, so back to the actual topic. What happened down in Maroubra?

telopea street boys fuckin anyone up who ventured into greenacre
    BI-LO BOYS 4 LYFE!!!!!!!!

Banned

watch out for doggies supporters noel lol ...

Quoting ≠ Agreement.