Thread: Circle 7 Koran of the Moorish Science Temple

Veteran Member

Default Circle 7 Koran of the Moorish Science Temple

This is the book that started it all. "Revealed" by Noble Drew Ali at the beginning of the 20th Century, this book sparked the "Black Muslim" trend. Fard, the Nation of Islam's founder, was a student of Noble Ali and even claimed to be his reincarnation at one time. The 7 in a circle is a symbol the 5%ers still use on their nation flag. If you're curious how this all started, this is the book you've got to read.

The text reads more like a New Age book than a Black Nationalist one which really suprised me. Ali touches on some deep principles in here and if anyone is interested, I would love to hear different people's interpretations of the book given the number of New Agers, 5%ers, Muslims and other people who KTL on this board. We could set it up like the Bible and the Koran discussions Sunny tried to, only because (as far as I know) there are no MST people here, we shouldn't run into the "you are a heresy" problem when people try to interpret it. Let me know, anyone whose interested.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/W...3/contents.htm

Veteran Member

Fard was never apart of the Moorish Science Temple under Noble Drew Ali.
    The 5% did not get anything from the Moorish Science Temple (the number 7 has been in use before Noble Drew Ali and his school of thought).
    The Moors are not Black Nationalist.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    Fard was never apart of the Moorish Science Temple under Noble Drew Ali.
    The 5% did not get anything from the Moorish Science Temple (the number 7 has been in use before Noble Drew Ali and his school of thought).
    The Moors are not Black Nationalist.
    Oh really? Denial isn't just in Egypt, boy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Fard_Muhammad
    "In spring 1929... he joined the Moorish Science Temple of America, founded by Timothy Drew, where he was renamed David Ford-el..."

http://islamiclawetc.wordpress.com/2...lamic-society/
    "Drew Ali was said to have been mentor to Wallace Fard, at that time using the name David, who some claim was Fard Muhammad of Nation of Islam fame. Some connection between the Moorish science temple and Elijah Muhammad has been propositioned also."

Also see the book In Search of Farakhan.

If you're right, there sure seems to be a lot of people who are "wrong" (like most things you spout).

5% didn't borrow anything? Anything? Are you sure? I mean its POSSIBLE a circle 7 is older (I have not seen it anywhere else) but I wonder who popularized it in BLACK America? Hmm...

They didn't borrow anything?

Not to work hard and learn a trade or degree?

Not that Hell and Heaven are on Earth not in the sky and the ground, which Elijah Muhammad says in Message To The Black Man in almost exactly the same words as it was said in the Circle 7 Koran?

Not the truth that Jesus was one of us?

Not that Christianity is the white man's religion?

Not that we are sons of men?

And stupidest of all, you try to claim that the Moors are not Black Nationalist? Learn to read:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/W...623/XLVIII.htm
    "In these modern days there came a forerunner of Jesus, who was divinely prepared by the great God-Allah and his name is Marcus Garvey, who did teach and warn the nations of the earth to prepare to meet the coming Prophet; who was to bring the true and divine Creed of Islam, and his name is Noble Drew Ali who was prepared and sent to this earth by Allah, to teach the old time religion and the everlasting gospel to the sons of men. That every nation shall and must worship under their own vine and fig tree, and return to their own and be one with their Father God-Allah...
    We, as a clean and pure nation descended from the inhabitants of Africa, do not desire to amalgamate or marry into the families of the pale skin nations of Europe. Neither serve the gods of their religion, because our forefathers are the true and divine founders of the first religious creed, for the redemption and salvation of mankind on earth."

Fuck off. Do not respond to this thread again unless you actually have something to add. I do not tolerate your ramblings.

^eD
    Break fast is served

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bis Fan View Post
    OWNED

anyone remembered the bullshit a while back about "Master" Fard matching wits with Einstein

LAWLS
    yup, that was some made up stuff too.

Veteran Member

If you're right, there sure seems to be a lot of people who are "wrong" (like most things you spout).
    There sure was alot of people who thought the world was flat too....sh*t happens.

5% didn't borrow anything? Anything? Are you sure? I mean its POSSIBLE a circle 7 is older (I have not seen it anywhere else) but I wonder who popularized it in BLACK America? Hmm...
    1. You don't know who the 5% are then or now.
    2. As I said, the '7' was used way before the moorish science temple.

They didn't borrow anything?
    Nope.

Not that Hell and Heaven are on Earth not in the sky and the ground, which Elijah Muhammad says in Message To The Black Man in almost exactly the same words as it was said in the Circle 7 Koran?

Not the truth that Jesus was one of us?

Not that Christianity is the white man's religion?

Not that we are sons of men?
    Again, you don't know who or what the 5% is.

And stupidest of all, you try to claim that the Moors are not Black Nationalist? Learn to read:
    When did Noble Drew Ali teach they were "black nationalist" They don't refer to themselves as "black." Do you even know what "black nationalist" are?

Fuck off. Do not respond to this thread again unless you actually have something to add. I do not tolerate your ramblings.
    Squeezing the last drop of what remotely resembles intelligence from them brain cells there huh? Fuck off....lol. You need a hug don't you? Or a puppy to love...

Veteran Member

Your pitiful response was so weak that no further response is needed on my part. Go back to posting articles about the racism of ketchup, troll.
    Last edited by Ultimate Fist; 05-01-2007 at 08:20 PM.

^

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    Your pitiful response was so weak that no further response is needed on my part. Go back to posting articles about the racism of ketchup, troll.
    the words and emotions of the defeated...

Why didnt he just give his followers the real Qur'an instead of copy and pasting from the Bible and other sources....?

very dodgy

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Armz View Post
    Why didnt he just give his followers the real Qur'an instead of copy and pasting from the Bible and other sources....?

very dodgy
    I have no idea. He died way before I was born. Most of his followers DID read the normal Koran too but I still don't know why he made his own.