Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Flush Islam

Veteran Member

Default Flush Islam

You want to stereotype me as anti-Islam because you can't stand me disagreeing with you? Then guess what? You'll get what you want. As usual, the Muslims on this board have proven they don't want to get along with other people. You get intolerance for intolerance motherfuckers and chronik I dare you to give me your address cuz I'll be in Cali in a month. Let's see what the Religion Of Peace has in it. To think I used to defend you motherfuckers but then you dissed me on this board (look back, I'm the one retaliating, not the muslim motherfuckers who are angry at me) and now I'm giving you what I got. Enjoy!

http://www.answering-islam.de/Main/index.html
    http://www.messiahtruth.com/songs.html
    http://www.messiahtruth.com/islam18.html
    http://www.messiahtruth.com/analysisi.html
    http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/
    http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/

NEVER DEFEND THESE NUTJOBS!!! THEY TURN ON YOU WHEN THEY FIND OUT YOU AINT GONNA CONVERT!
    Last edited by Ultimate Fist; 05-26-2007 at 11:47 PM.

Veteran Member

Are they gonna try to take me down like Nick Ginsberg? Only time can tell.

Veteran Member

Someone burns the Koran. Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOirb...elated&search=

Hey, chronik, why don't you burn my holy book? Oh that's right! You say I don't have a religion so I guess I don't have one. Who's laughing now?

fuckin 85 the hole lote of you

all religions pray to the sam God just with a difrint nameyou gannna fucking kill your self over a name.............. damn that fuck up

(ps what the fuck did you say about cali you fuck with one of us you fuck with all of us you wise get the IED ready

toth paste and rubbing alchoale bitch with amona and blech wating to combine)
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

hahhahahahaha r u fukin kidding me man, u r ridiculous, making a thread just to call me out, reallll mature of u.. word up sonn just fly ur ass down to southern california let me kno wen ur in the san fernando valley or any where near around it and ill come thru no need for u to come to my de la casa... hahhaha come thru bro i encourage u too, bring a couple of ur homies too itll be one great get together... no doubt

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by chronik View Post
    hahhahahahaha r u fukin kidding me man, u r ridiculous, making a thread just to call me out, reallll mature of u..
    I just give the people what they want.

flush islam?

okay, lemme help you.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

Veteran Member

Early morning 2nd thoughts- this shit is retarded. Do onto others as you'd want them to do onto you, y'know? Back when I was thinking about Islam as a spiritual path, I hated being grouped with dumbasses who fucked shit up. Sorry to all the positive muslims. We all got to live together and I shouldn't let morons stir me up. And chronik...I'll still whoop your ass any day, cuz u a jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Malboro View Post
    fuckin 85 the hole lote of you

all religions pray to the sam God just with a difrint nameyou gannna fucking kill your self over a name.............. damn that fuck up

(ps what the fuck did you say about cali you fuck with one of us you fuck with all of us you wise get the IED ready

toth paste and rubbing alchoale bitch with amona and blech wating to combine)

word dane word, these devils need some gems beaten into them.

forget about your fucking religions you idiots, is it really worth argueing over.

your all (mostly) devils anyway, your all going to hell so shut the fuck up and think about that.

Hm, provocative title. These kind of rant threads are a detriment. At the end of the day, religious figures rant all the time, and who wants to be like them?

Chicks dig giant robots

damn i post one imformative video on islamic history...and i provoke a whole bunch of threads named, me vs islam and flush islam...i did not provoke this disgusting racial and religous hatred...and this is at the true heart of the evil in the world...brothers hating brothers...based purley on thier beliefs...when will people learn?
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

haha, its just the 85ers man, they cant handle it/

have i been irresponsible by not reading any of these threads?

i know a lot of people hate them - but every once in a while something worthwhile comes of these discussions

it does happen (rarely)

for me - if there is any doctrine that seems to be worth living by - it is respect
    whether that is the result of a islamic, taoist, buddhist, christian, discordian, wu-tang, suburban, atheist or street upbringing is of little significance

good, righteous, respectful people also get accused of being bad
    and they also can be washed away by earthquakes or volcanoes

but if you respect the universe you understand that these things are nothing more than minor setbacks in the face of eternal life

islam is great
    but variety is better

why limit yourself to one school of thought in this day and age of electronic communication?

thats like going to a buffet and only eating potatoes

sure the potatoes are good
    but there is goodness in the other foods as well

and since the topic came up - i would also be willing to kick peoples asses if necessary
    all the points have been made

wat da fuk is up with this thread, why attack islam?? i dont kno the background on this story but if you wanna call someone out, call them out. dnt attack a religion. islam this islam dat seriously if your dnt like the religion then start a crusade against it.

penalty boxed user

i think you guys got a personal problem you should leave religion out of it