Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is it so unimaginable...

whoa, what's with the racist shit?......anyways

America was attacked by the hands of our own goverment on 9/11, there's things going on in this country that will cause the people to strike back and I think that time happens sooner than later.

A guy came in to my store today to return a phone and we ended talking for about an hour about this same sort of thing. He hooked me with a dvd I never seen before and the low-down on a organization pushing the issue here locally and then going globabl.

When the revolution happens its going to be from within

Support the Real. Click HERE

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    whoa, what's with the racist shit?......anyways

America was attacked by the hands of our own goverment on 9/11, there's things going on in this country that will cause the people to strike back and I think that time happens sooner than later.

A guy came in to my store today to return a phone and we ended talking for about an hour about this same sort of thing. He hooked me with a dvd I never seen before and the low-down on a organization pushing the issue here locally and then going globabl.

When the revolution happens its going to be from within
    good post Unseen...

yeah i've pondered and written about the 9/11 stuff so much and i've come to the same conclusion...

the info IS out there...the government ain't even tryin to suppress it or anything....more n more scholars are writing about the government's role in 9/11 and it's making more ppl see things differently...

it's not just some whacko conspiracy thing, there's conservative peeps and even people IN the government who are acknowledging some of the twisted facts...

as this spreads more (and i really feel it will EVENTUALLY start to seap into the mainstream over the next generation or so) ppl are gonna start havin some crazy reactions......i mean, this is possibly the biggest, most impactful event in recorded history:: a government organizing such a tremendous act as destroying the country's largest and most well-known buildings and killing thousands of it's own citizens in the process...and then immediately pointing the finger at Osama bin Laden, BEFORE WE HAD ANY IDEA WHAT THE FUCK ACTUALLY HAPPENED....
    it's pretty comical almost when u look back at it...

and i dono who ever said it is "so unimaginable that we might fight on US soil"....i can definitely imagine it....and WHEN it does happen it aint gonna be some small shit....North America ain't gonna be the same afterwards that's for damn sure...

'

We're so fucked when the Transformers show up to earth.

Veteran Member

America is and will be defeated from within in my opinion. I beleive it is the only way America can be defeated besides being nuked. America is strong militarily worldwide, but is weak inside.

There are too much drugs and guns and racial hatred. Neo Nazis are growing in number in prisons and in the military, they are linking up with latino gangs. School shootings are getting worst. Abortions are high. Americans are consuming prescription drugs for most of their problems. Aids is spreading. People are losing their jobs to developing countries. Obesity is high especially amongst children.

Have any of u read up on ancient Roman history? I encourage u to read up about it cuz America is a replicate of it. Ancient Rome had some of the symptoms America has. When your people are dying more than they are being reproduced, the death certificate is about to be put on.

^^^

To top that off gangs have more firepower then ever. Cats shoot Aks of the southside Chicago projects at opposing projects, What could get more real then that shit. Illegal Immigrants want to take over a third of the country. The US Military is 20% illegal immigrants who were granted amnesty for joing the US army.

America will never get attacked from the outside. You know why? Because you would have a bunch of gun toting blacks, whites, hispanics, whomever waiting on the streets standing side by side ready to split wigs. That would truly unite Americans if we got attacked so I don't see that happening at all. The next attack will be between racial/ethnic groups, religious groups, or it will be civilians against the government and the police state that they are preparing to create. I personally see the poor black communities being the first to revolt but it wont be like any of the revolts that we've seen in Los Angeles etc., It'll be gun toting revolution type shit. This will lead to hispanic revolts based off the illegal immigration debates and possibly an annex of the southwest and california. America is being lowered in the grave as we speak, the only problem is we have all these different people who hate each other but have been able to cover it up and live together because we get to get fat and drive our gas guzzling SUV's. The revolution will not be televised....
    Last edited by Taylor_Made; 06-27-2007 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor_Made View Post
    ^^^

To top that off gangs have more firepower then ever. Cats shoot Aks of the southside Chicago projects at opposing projects, What could get more real then that shit. Illegal Immigrants want to take over a third of the country. The US Military is 20% illegal immigrants who were granted amnesty for joing the US army.

America will never get attacked from the outside. You know why? Because you would have a bunch of gun toting blacks, whites, hispanics, whomever waiting on the streets standing side by side ready to split wigs. That would truly unite Americans if we got attacked so I don't see that happening at all. The next attack will be between racial/ethnic groups, religious groups, or it will be civilians against the government and the police state that they are preparing to create. I personally see the poor black communities being the first to revolt but it wont be like any of the revolts that we've seen in Los Angeles etc., It'll be gun toting revolution type shit. This will lead to hispanic revolts based off the illegal immigration debates and possibly an annex of the southwest and california. America is being lowered in the grave as we speak, the only problem is we have all these different people who hate each other but have been able to cover it up and live together because we get to get fat and drive our gas guzzling SUV's. The revolution will not be televised....
    That's why the streets need unity. It's not a revolution if it moves everything backwards, then its just senseless violence and death. The great leaders of our times could go into those gang-ridden neighborhoods and get those guys to band together. We all have a common enemy and its not anyone that you'd be able to hit with a bullet standing on your front porch. I hope those in the struggle realize that. We need to progress forward to a more righteous world. Shooting people on sight won't get us there.

Support the Real. Click HERE

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

the goverment wants black people to kill each others!
    bush is a hitler wannabe which is fucked up!
    I C.R.E.A.M

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    America is and will be defeated from within in my opinion. I beleive it is the only way America can be defeated besides being nuked. America is strong militarily worldwide, but is weak inside.

There are too much drugs and guns and racial hatred. Neo Nazis are growing in number in prisons and in the military, they are linking up with latino gangs. School shootings are getting worst. Abortions are high. Americans are consuming prescription drugs for most of their problems. Aids is spreading. People are losing their jobs to developing countries. Obesity is high especially amongst children.

Have any of u read up on ancient Roman history? I encourage u to read up about it cuz America is a replicate of it. Ancient Rome had some of the symptoms America has. When your people are dying more than they are being reproduced, the death certificate is about to be put on.
    Excellent comparison, and thats pretty much what is going to happen in the United States. Nuking us will only lead to total obliteration of whoever chose to do so, so that is not something that will be done. And the USA is cushioned by two large oceans, so unless you came up thru Mexico and somehow allied with them, good luck defeating us militarily on our own soil.
    Plus the fact that every state has a militia and guns are everywhere in the country, it would be tough to take over the United States. No other country currently possesses the wealth or technology to do so.

The way America will crumble will be from the inside, and that will be a slow process much like it was for Rome, and the remnants from the Roman empire still lingered for many years. So basically if the United States were to fall, it wouldnt fall totally, it would probably just split up from civil wars, conquests, etc. But who knows how long it will last...hundreds of years? Thousands? Its only been 200...Rome lasted almost 1,000 years. Time will tell.

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post

America was attacked by the hands of our own goverment on 9/11

That's the sad truth...
    I C.R.E.A.M

skratch dj

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post

excellent post

s7
    skratchin is the word!!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/otherstexas