Thread: C.a.m.

"Dawnin' On A New Day..." AK Spray's Avatar

Default C.a.m.

HEre's where I'm gonna start a thread about starting an internet crew... Of people that are at LEAST on my level... But, U'll hafta prove yourselves to me... Because, Intellekt has proven that it is possible to assume a God Complex over the internet....

We will be called the "Cocky Ass Muhfuckas" AKA "C.A.M.".....

Eh? Eh? Eh?

P.S. Only ppl worthy enough that come to my head are..... Sicka, MMashquack, BigBen, and uhhh... G... and Rebel INS....

That's all... Now DANCE!

Default Re: C.a.m.

are you gonna be the leader of this group? cuz if you are then thats gonna be wack..if everyone has to be at least as good as you then that means your gonna be the worst emcee in the group. that dont make sense.
    through songs i write, my wrongs i right
    if you wanna fight the power, get the power to fight

thats a cool name man, i think i wanna join so i can be badass and cocky just like you

recruitin' internet crews....

LOL!!

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.

Quote Originally Posted by jallainINS
    are you gonna be the leader of this group? cuz if you are then thats gonna be wack..if everyone has to be at least as good as you then that means your gonna be the worst emcee in the group. that dont make sense.

NUMBER ONE.... This shit was just a JOKE... Makin fun of Intellekt's Internet GFX Crew....

NUMBER TWO..... Harsh, yo... Very Harsh... U've never heard or read anything by me... so whateva whateva...

LOL

fuck you jallain, your bitch

okay, bobby i dont know where your coming from cuz ive never said anything bad about you, and i got no problem with you, or anyone on this board for that matter. And are you really 13?

and ak spray, definately my bad for not realizing you were jokin. i dont even know what your talkin about with the whole GFX crew thing, i must have missed that shit. And when i said that shit about you being the worst emcee in the group, please do NOT take that as a blow to your rhymes man. I was sayin that if everyone in your group was as good or better then you then youd be the worst in the group. It makes sense if u think about it. And your totally right ive never read any of your shit but id like to. Peace man i dont need no enemies, i aint about that. we cool?
    through songs i write, my wrongs i right
    if you wanna fight the power, get the power to fight

Quote Originally Posted by jallainINS
    okay, bobby i dont know where your coming from cuz ive never said anything bad about you, and i got no problem with you, or anyone on this board for that matter. And are you really 13?

and ak spray, definately my bad for not realizing you were jokin. i dont even know what your talkin about with the whole GFX crew thing, i must have missed that shit. And when i said that shit about you being the worst emcee in the group, please do NOT take that as a blow to your rhymes man. I was sayin that if everyone in your group was as good or better then you then youd be the worst in the group. It makes sense if u think about it. And your totally right ive never read any of your shit but id like to. Peace man i dont need no enemies, i aint about that. we cool?
    chyea man.. i just thought u was comin' in makin beef and shit... But, we all good tho...

Cappah

fo sho ill join ive rarely lost any of my battlesor tied it up holla back aight peace

Exclamation Re: C.a.m.

MothaFuck Your little Clit your tryin to Start but thats the cornys most fakest mothafucking "crew" out there bitches Fuck yall

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang_Killa_Beez
    MothaFuck Your little Clit your tryin to Start but thats the cornys most fakest mothafucking "crew" out there bitches Fuck yall
    what the fuck are u talkin about? lol. IT'S A JOKE!!! AS in "Funny, HAHA."