Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
I agree. Read the Quran or whatever text u wanna read, and come up with your own understanding. Listen to others understanding of it, but accept it if it it rational or proovable. But, the bottom line is, come up with your own understanding and follow nobody. It says in the Quran

"Do not accept anything that you yourself cannot verify.
Surely your hearing, your eyesight and your mind will be questioned" Sura 17:36.
I hate it when you talk to a fucking sheep. Like I was talking to my sister one time about homosexuality and she said it's wrong because God says so, and had no other arguments against it. And I said, "Well the person doesn't do it maliciously to disobey God. It's what is natural to them...", and she just said, "Well they're going to hell and getting sinned anyway cause Allah said so, so eff you I win!!" hah...like if you have no other rationale for your beliefs and scorn others with no other reason than "God said so" that really turns me off.