Thread: Presidential Abuse of Power

Default Presidential Abuse of Power

Remember the case involving the case of the leaked identity of the CIA operative who might have been killed from being exposed while they where still behind enemy lines??

First Bush says, that he wanted to get to the bottom of the case and that whoever was responsible was going to be punished to the full extent of the law (or atleast fired)

Well Scooter Libby was sentenced on charges of obstruction of justice in the case that really looks like the Leak came from either Chaney or Republican chairman Karl Rove.

Now after recieving a sentence of 33 months in prison, Bush has communed Libby from the jail sentence and may pardon him altogether!!!

Bush has pulled off one bullshit move after another, starting with his fraudulent election to get into office in the first place.

Isn't it about time to impeach this muhfucka already??

Support the Real. Click HERE

lol when you see this type of stuff it really amazes me that the majority of voting American's went for this guy. I think a trained monkey would have done a better job

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

That's the problem he didn't win in votes he was placed in power^ by the ones in power

he has about a year left in power just wait and see if the next one is any better

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

they are all cut from the same cloth

Quote Originally Posted by dimi View Post
    he has about a year left in power just wait and see if the next one is any better
    my personal oppinion is fuck waiting, there's people dying every day due to the choices he continues to make, Bush is possibly the worst and most corrupt president we've ever had. He shouldn't be let off lightly no matter how little time he has left in office

Support the Real. Click HERE

Unfortunately, the bullshit laws of our country won't allow me 2 state my opinion on what should happen to George Bush.