Thread: Rza needs to stop

Default Rza needs to stop

messing with all these europeans ... movie people and fake ass killah bees.. and take it back to 79... wu tang is falling off because rza has all these wierd ass mofo`s hanging around him... rza needs to take it back to the hood and ditch all these little hangers on... and focus on the generals instead of doing movies and flying to france and all these wierd ass places... you from newyork son act like it you aint some white dude from europe... Rza needs to get back to raw, and cut all this noise... i hate the way all these outsdide factors have ruined the true wu tang clan sound and group..... rza straighten your shit up son and get back to raw.

people i want rza to ditch

quinten tarantino - his movies are shit and he is a racist peep pult fiction.

cilvaringz- who is this dude honestly

90 % of the killah bees ./... they wack and drag the W down.

you keep making threads like this and you're gonna go back in the box pal.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post

His movies are exceptional. I don't think because he makes some of his characters racist, he is racist himself.

messing with all these europeans ... movie people and fake ass killah bees.. and take it back to 79... wu tang is falling off because rza has all these wierd ass mofo`s hanging around him... rza needs to take it back to the hood and ditch all these little hangers on... and focus on the generals instead of doing movies and flying to france and all these wierd ass places... you from newyork son act like it you aint some white dude from europe... Rza needs to get back to raw, and cut all this noise... i hate the way all these outsdide factors have ruined the true wu tang clan sound and group..... rza straighten your shit up son and get back to raw.

Quentin tarantino WEAK come on man get real

most of killa beez ain't shit. BUT,

guy that made this thread is at least stupid. Cilva is mad, wild son, did you listen his album?? Don't disrespect, Tarantino is a movie legend, probably only one (with Jim Jarmusch and Emir Kusturica) movie director that doesn't follow all those Holywood patterns,
    and in case you didn't know Europe (especially FRANCE) has pretty much healthier rap scene than USA, half of Europe listens to IAM and other legends... find some info about it. show respect... peace
    Last edited by SL33; 11-03-2007 at 05:40 AM.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
    and in case you didn't know Europe (especially FRANCE) has pretty much healthier rap scene than USA, half of Europe listens to IAM and other legends... find some info about it. show respect... peace
    yup (but the Germans have some issues :/)
    bring back begongo!!

and yes, i forgot about germany...and all regions of adriatic area...rap doesn't belong to new york anymore, even RZA said that....

please don't hate

Zooruka can't tell a movie from reality.

this is funny cos the racist part of 'true romance' is playing on tv right now

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I agree with this dude to a certain extent, alot of these new/old outside cats are fucking up the Wu Name.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

RZA just seems like a clown sometimes. I can't exactly think of him being "hood", he's got good music, except for he's so corny and just don't keep it real it seems like. But ionno, ya'll pay attention to him more than I.

Yo, RZA is the last person I would point fingers at. I don't know if any of you remember, or if any of you have been bumpin Wu long enough, but the niggas that began changin were the Clan members, niggas wanted to try new shit and they wouldn't let RZA dictate. RZA put the 36 chambers and the first line of Wu solo albums together, and all them albums was classics. RZA let all these niggas do their own thing and look what happend, most of their solo careers wasn't all that hot compared to the shit they built with RZA. Nigga is the abbot for a reason yo. Niggas around RZA didn't change him, he still the same obnoxious, heavy new york accent, kung fu flickin watchin ass intelligent nigga. I think its niggas around the other Clan members that changed the Wu.

Don't hate on Ringz, nigga is tight yo.

You're an idiot. I get the feeling you had a really hard time filling in those bubbles on the SAT.
    Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI