Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JackOfHearts vs Tek

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Do it yo, I'm sick of these noob fagots. Big Ben will definately be down, maybe he'll start battling again.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

just because you got a lot of posts doesnt mean u can battle. plus audio is different to text! ! the reason as i set it to best OF 3 was to get it over quick cos no one votes...even tek can back me up on that 1! how was it not a battle 'rap' ok i had a few lines that were orientated around myself and not tek but that doesnt exclude them from being battle lines!

ChatNoir.

and i dont rap cos i havent got the equipment to, and if i did rap i would get decked cos of where im from.....hip hop isnt respected at all!

ChatNoir.

Your text, is a representation of your rap. Just because it's text doesn't mean you can write however you want. When you're writing something it should be to a beat, you should be able to rap and it comes out in a 4/4 rhythm in bars. If there was no rules to this shit, I could write some crazy ass shit too, but I'm operating in 4/4 like I'm supposed to, I write to a beat. This is why I can't battle people like you, because you don't understand the concept.

I understand YOUR concept, i accept it as a way you wanna battle, thats fine, i respect that...but i beleive ur allowed a bit more freedom in text battling....you get freedom in audio cos of how you say the words/lines whatever, u get freedom with the text in how your write it....there is more then one way of battling!

ChatNoir.

you're a fucking idiot... it's not MY concept. IT IS RAP, RAP IS LYRICS SPIT IN BARS. If Ghostface packed 16 syllables into a bar, he would not be in fuckin wu-tang. Theres not difference between audio and writing.

I'm done arguing with you, do some fuckin research or some shit.

i didnt mean it like that u prick, i tried talkin reasonably but your so sore about this! im not even taking this as a win, it was a waste of time when people react in this shitty sort of way!

ChatNoir.

Tek when I voted against you it was nothing personal, I was asked to vote and I called it how I saw it, next time I may vote in your favor. But if my opinion is just gonna get dismissed then maybe I won't bother next time.

Oh and Tek, just because I don't rhyme doesn't mean I don't know shit about rhymes and structure and bars......I've been into the culture for more than a decade and during that time I had rhymed and DJayed. I don't do it now cos im not interested in getting into the scene at any professional level.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

aye good point, dismissing your vote was ridiculous by tek! dismissing anybodys vote (as long as they voted fairly) is ridiculous!

ChatNoir.

anyways the matters finished with, im not arguing about a text battle.

ChatNoir.

The Lyrical Anomaly

umm...

JOH didn't spit a battle verse, he spit some random imagry shit that would make an alright song......

i wasn't blown away by Teks shit by any means, but dude atleast grasps the concept of 'this is a battle'.......

and yea, going 'best of 3 votes' is a little retarded.

I wasn't impressed by my shit neither, it was decent at best. I'm just upset about people not understanding how to compose a written. I'm by no means a sore loser, did you see me bitching in the dusk thread? I rest my case...

Quote Originally Posted by JackOfHearts View Post
    just because you got a lot of posts doesnt mean u can battle. plus audio is different to text! ! the reason as i set it to best OF 3 was to get it over quick cos no one votes...even tek can back me up on that 1! how was it not a battle 'rap' ok i had a few lines that were orientated around myself and not tek but that doesnt exclude them from being battle lines!
    go back and look, every other set of lines is you talking about you and not even in a comparitive way either, if you gonna talk about yaself in a battle you gotta show how it relates imo you didn't do that.

just a bs example,,,,

The game's locked, pockets stocked, hustlas on the corner movin my rock
    This kids at home eatin slop, mad at the world cuz mom put down his cock

c what I mean? I also though all your punches where real vague. it never sounded like you where talking directly too him , like some indirect shit in the same style that someone might say on a record without wanting to come out and name names, this a battle so there's no need to be discreet.

Tek's verse wasn't that good, and I've seen him produce alot better but it was still a battle verse. Everybody's got there own style or whatever, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your shit but there's certain principles that I look for when judging a battle that I don't think you've fully grasped (atleast not from seeing this verse anyways) ain't the end of the world or no shit, just keep writing

Support the Real. Click HERE

to be honest you can never really be direct with any sort of meaning unless your up front with the person....thats the weakness of text battling. The whole point of how i battle is to bring some imagery and different shit to the table. How about this then Tek, rematch and we'l make it best of 5...though it will take forever to get any votes!

ChatNoir.

WE gotta bring up that idea with Ben, I was talking to Ilz about it earlier, this section went to hell in a hand basket. Every whack emcee on the planet is in here with malformed verses.