Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Jesus = Lucifer

Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
    not at all.

satan is a fallen angel who before his fall from grace was highly ranked amongst the angels in heaven. all the angels of heaven submit to the authority of God. satan, or who he was titled at the time "lucifer", sought to make himself greater than God and usurp his kingship so God threw him out.

this is somewhat similar to what adam and eve did in taking fruit from the tree of life. God gave man everything and man was truly blessed back in the beginnning before the fall of man through sin. the serpent, who was satan, told eve that if they took the apple they would more or less have the knowledge that God possessed. in both instances with adam and eve and lucifer they sought to be equal or greater than God.

contrast that with the perfect sacrifice who is Jesus who submitted fully to the will of the Father all the way to a brutal death and did not seek to be equal or greater than his Father.

philipians 2:5-11

In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature[a] God,
    did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
    7 rather, he made himself nothing
    by taking the very nature[b] of a servant,
    being made in human likeness.
    8 And being found in appearance as a man,
    he humbled himself
    by becoming obedient to death —
    even death on a cross!

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name,
    10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
    11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father.
    Who wrote that? Why would we have to acknowledge this or that or burn in hell?

then have another part of the earth where they say the same story but in different names and situations but you burn in hell when you dont acknowledge they are right?

Then the other corner of the earth they dont believe in a heaven or hell but worship idols and gluttony.

I see it as a tool to divide and massacre and to lead armies and slaves for a lil while now. Me and the Creator have a different relationship. i know this to be a fallacy and can prove to you the harm its caused in way more instances then good. Christianity is not even a unit. It's divided in 1000's of denominations....<--anagram

Your no more right then I am and nobody knows shit about the truth real talk. But...there are historical references writings artifacts impossible architecture relating to beings from another world coming down here on earth and fuckin our whole shit up...the universe and mind are powerful easily programmed tools. Religion is like hard-coded hardware on a mind.
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    Who wrote that? Why would we have to acknowledge this or that or burn in hell?

then have another part of the earth where they say the same story but in different names and situations but you burn in hell when you dont acknowledge they are right?

Then the other corner of the earth they dont believe in a heaven or hell but worship idols and gluttony.

I see it as a tool to divide and massacre and to lead armies and slaves for a lil while now. Me and the Creator have a different relationship. i know this to be a fallacy and can prove to you the harm its caused in way more instances then good. Christianity is not even a unit. It's divided in 1000's of denominations....<--anagram

Your no more right then I am and nobody knows shit about the truth real talk. But...there are historical references writings artifacts impossible architecture relating to beings from another world coming down here on earth and fuckin our whole shit up...the universe and mind are powerful easily programmed tools. Religion is like hard-coded hardware on a mind.
    God created the universe so he has the right to define it. if you reject him he will leave you to yourself, which is what hell is.

hell is a person who doesnt want anything to do with God finally getting his wish.

i dont see how saying that someone over here believes this and someone over there believe that is valid argumentation. the bible already points out that most people will not follow the message and that other gospels and teaching will lead many away from the truth.

mark 13:3-28.

As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives opposite the temple, Peter, James, John and Andrew asked him privately, 4 “Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are all about to be fulfilled?” 5 Jesus said to them: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 6 Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many. 7 When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 8 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.
    9 “You must be on your guard. You will be handed over to the local councils and flogged in the synagogues. On account of me you will stand before governors and kings as witnesses to them. 10 And the gospel must first be preached to all nations. 11 Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.
    12 “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. 13 Everyone will hate you because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
    14 “When you see ‘the abomination that causes desolation’[a] standing where it[b] does not belong—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 15 Let no one on the housetop go down or enter the house to take anything out. 16 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 17 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 18 Pray that this will not take place in winter, 19 because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again.
    20 “If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them. 21 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it. 22 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 23 So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time.
    24 “But in those days, following that distress,
    “‘the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
    25 the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[c]

26 “At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. 27 And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.
    28 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 29 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it[d] is near, right at the door. 30 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

2 corinthians 11:1-15

I hope you will put up with me in a little foolishness. Yes, please put up with me! 2 I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him. 3 But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. 4 For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough. 5 I do not think I am in the least inferior to those “super-apostles.”[a] 6 I may indeed be untrained as a speaker, but I do have knowledge. We have made this perfectly clear to you in every way. 7 Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge? 8 I robbed other churches by receiving support from them so as to serve you. 9 And when I was with you and needed something, I was not a burden to anyone, for the brothers who came from Macedonia supplied what I needed. I have kept myself from being a burden to you in any way, and will continue to do so. 10 As surely as the truth of Christ is in me, nobody in the regions of Achaia will stop this boasting of mine. 11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows I do!
    12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

so the scriptures have already went over what you have mentioned. yeah, satan has fooled people so bad that the bible seems like a lie. but when read with eyes open and unblinded, the truth of who jesus is and of God's plan becomes clear.

neither God, jesus, or His word divided the church into all these denominations. all the divisions are the result of man in his corruption distorting the scripture for their own gain and going with their own plan and desires apart from the will of God.

i can prove to you that those christians who did more harm than good where in disobedience to the word of God. a true christian will never do anyone harm, but there are indeed MANY wolves in sheeps clothing.

there are historical writings references artifacts and architecture related to the early christian churches.

i agree that the mind can be easily lead here and there.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

People like yu are the reason this planet is fucked up. your a fucking pussy real talk.

I bet your such a fuckin pussy you didnt even watch these videos that Soul controller laid down for us.

Yall need to wake your asses up and stop blaming a lil red man with a pitch fork for your own fuckin perversions and humanity.

SOMEBODY HAS TO WAKE YOUR ASSES UP FROM THIS DELUSION THAT BLOCKED YOUR CHAKRAS AND DROVE THIS PLANET INSANE.

WAKE THE FUCK UPPPP. I WAS RIGHT BEFORE BUT ALLOWED THIS BULLSHIT TO CREEP UP AND SPOOK ME AGAIN BUT ITS A FUCKIN FAIRYTALE TO KEEP U-N-I APART AND DISTRUSTING OF EACH OTHER. TO KEEP YOU IN CHECK SO YOU PRODUCE AND ARE A GOOD SLAVE.

OK WAIT. i WILL SLOW MY ASS DOWN HERE. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE RANT. BUT I GET UPSET AT ALL THIS. YOUR RIGHT ABOUT SOME OF THE STUFF IN THE BIBLE IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL. BUT MOST OF IT WILL TRICK YOU INTO BEING TRAPPED IN A WEB OF FEAR WHERE WE DONT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR OWN ACTIONS AND PITFALLS. THIS CAN LEAD PEOPLE TO BLAME EVERYTHING BUT THEMSELVES TO THE POINT PEOPLE GET DEMONIZED OSTRACIZED AND MURDERED EVEN IN SOME OTHER RELIGIONS BECAUSE OF THESE FALLACIES.
    Last edited by V4D3R; 08-06-2012 at 10:46 PM.
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
    more intellectual irresponsibility by those who dont like christianity.

fair enough if you think the bible and the concept of God is bullshit but please dont bastardize the scripture to make it say things it doesnt say.

Like Christianity? i dont like any religion that teach's its way is the only way,. that their words are more righteous than other religions., especially when those words have been changed and re written so many times.. even if you check th greek / hebrew translations,, to english.. the meanings have been bastardized

We are not the ones who bastardized it, the people who did the faux translations, who chose which books could be part of the bible, the ones who keep the rest of the books hidden from the subservient christians, are the ones you should be pointing the finger at

the bible and the concepts of god in the bible, are man made, wrote by man, who copied / relayed older stories. in to the bible.. teh bible to me is a re working of older stories, to form a new religion (form of control)

teh word lucifer, basic translation is to be enlightened, lucifer is not the devil,. it is knowledge..

course Christians hate knowledge, as it directly contradicts the words written by the men made the bible..,... you do know that jesus never called himself a christian? or wanted a religion dictated by cash/rituals/owners.. hence why he was kicked out the tempple.. and a few weeks/days later was murdered..

its all about power.. what jesus (or the event known as jesus) was teaching was.. the power is within you.. stop giving it away.

Btw.. what did you think of the videos??
    did you understand the occult meanings of what was being stated?

^no I didnt catch those occult meanings. explain
    Break fast is served

Well hold up. I did read some of the commentary for the video stating how somehow christians have been tricked to invoke satan/lucifer in church because of this...the whole thing is insanity and working.
    Break fast is served

^no I didnt catch those occult meanings. explain

i just meant 'hidden' for occult,, nothing magical or weird

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    i just meant 'hidden' for occult,, nothing magical or weird
    yea i didnt catch any of the hidden meanings your talking about.
    Break fast is served

People like yu are the reason this planet is fucked up. your a fucking pussy real talk.

I bet your such a fuckin pussy you didnt even watch these videos that Soul controller laid down for us.

Yall need to wake your asses up and stop blaming a lil red man with a pitch fork for your own fuckin perversions and humanity.

SOMEBODY HAS TO WAKE YOUR ASSES UP FROM THIS DELUSION THAT BLOCKED YOUR CHAKRAS AND DROVE THIS PLANET INSANE.

WAKE THE FUCK UPPPP. I WAS RIGHT BEFORE BUT ALLOWED THIS BULLSHIT TO CREEP UP AND SPOOK ME AGAIN BUT ITS A FUCKIN FAIRYTALE TO KEEP U-N-I APART AND DISTRUSTING OF EACH OTHER. TO KEEP YOU IN CHECK SO YOU PRODUCE AND ARE A GOOD SLAVE.

OK WAIT. i WILL SLOW MY ASS DOWN HERE. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE RANT. BUT I GET UPSET AT ALL THIS. YOUR RIGHT ABOUT SOME OF THE STUFF IN THE BIBLE IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL. BUT MOST OF IT WILL TRICK YOU INTO BEING TRAPPED IN A WEB OF FEAR WHERE WE DONT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR OWN ACTIONS AND PITFALLS. THIS CAN LEAD PEOPLE TO BLAME EVERYTHING BUT THEMSELVES TO THE POINT PEOPLE GET DEMONIZED OSTRACIZED AND MURDERED EVEN IN SOME OTHER RELIGIONS BECAUSE OF THESE FALLACIES.

i admit to only watching 3 of the 5 videos posted. this is simply an incorrect exegesis of scripture. POINT BLANK. the reason why i didnt watch the last 2 videos is because i dont see why i should continue to listen to someone who is in complete error in the first 3 videos. are the last 2 video vastly different? im sure neither of you have opened a bible and read it thoroughly in your life yet you talk as if you know what its all about. this is textbook ignorance and its intellectually irresponsible.

i believe i've explained clearly that satan was far from a "little red man with a pitchfork". he was one of God's most favored angels. he wanted to overthrow God's rulership and he was thrown out.

its true that scripture does talk about those who follow christ being slaves to christ, even sheep. one of Jesus' titles is "the good shepard". we're all slaves to something. slaves to our sexuality, money, social status, fears. being a slave to christ is the best thing you can be and if you think otherwise then you dont know who Jesus is.

the only way you can become demonized and ostracized from reading and understand the scripture is by completely misinterpreting it and taking out meanings that arent there to form things that are against what the scriptures actually teach.

i totally understand how you feel and i really dont blame you. the holy scriptures are the truth of who God is and the truth of the savior christ but the scriptures have been turned inside out by so many people that have built religious empires based on erroneous exegete that people who come to know christ will spend a lot of time in their walk unlearning tons of bullshit they were taught in the church before they actually get to the truth of scriptures.

the story of the scriptures of the bible is that God created all things, that humans were his most precious creation, and that he has went through great lengths to bring humans back into right relationship with Him.

Yo Vader if u know ktl u should know u shouldn't be going at people like that

yea it was pretty satanic wasent it?

Im possessed i apologize.
    Break fast is served

yea i didnt catch any of the hidden meanings your talking about.

Im sure you did, you just didnt see them as hidden, but they are hidden, for example, breaking down jesus, sun/son of men, lucifer / light / morning star.. people always prefer the latest edited version of the story, but never look at the original version(s)

thats why i call it occult, as the real meaning is hidden, and instead christians (as well as most religious persons) are on their high horse, assuming they're correct and only they're religion is correct..

apart from budhists..

ignorance is bliss - I swear yo
    Break fast is served

are we ready for moar???

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    Like Christianity? i dont like any religion that teach's its way is the only way,. that their words are more righteous than other religions., especially when those words have been changed and re written so many times.. even if you check th greek / hebrew translations,, to english.. the meanings have been bastardized

We are not the ones who bastardized it, the people who did the faux translations, who chose which books could be part of the bible, the ones who keep the rest of the books hidden from the subservient christians, are the ones you should be pointing the finger at

the bible and the concepts of god in the bible, are man made, wrote by man, who copied / relayed older stories. in to the bible.. teh bible to me is a re working of older stories, to form a new religion (form of control)

teh word lucifer, basic translation is to be enlightened, lucifer is not the -devil,. it is knowledge..

course Christians hate knowledge, as it directly contradicts the words written by the men made the bible..,... you do know that jesus never called himself a christian? or wanted a religion dictated by cash/rituals/owners.. hence why he was kicked out the tempple.. and a few weeks/days later was murdered..

its all about power.. what jesus (or the event known as jesus) was teaching was.. the power is within you.. stop giving it away.

Btw.. what did you think of the videos??
    did you understand the occult meanings of what was being stated?
    there's a huge difference in rewording a sentence or phrase and erroneous exegesis of scripture.

you have 3 newspapers that report on one event and use different words to describe that event. you read all 3 and see that they are worded differently. does that mean the story they are reporting on didnt happen?

again there is historical evidence out there on the existence of the early christian churches in paul's time so christianity is not a new....religion. the bible was indeed written by the hand of man but all of its words were inspired by the holy spirit.

yet again, the fallen angel lucifer was not a devil before his insurrection. he was beloved angel. he became the enemy of when he chose to oppose God's rulership.

christian = of christ or follower of christ or one who has fellowship with christ.
    christ = son of God.

so with this understanding it wouldnt really make sense for Jesus Christ to call himself a christian. he would be calling himself one who has fellowship with himself...

what jesus didnt want were religious people keeping people from gaining fellowship with God by leading them astray with wrong doctrine which is why he constantly put the pharisees on blast.

jesus wasnt about being powerful or being the greatest but you seem to be. the fallen angel was about power too, and so was adam and eve when they disobeyed God and took fruit from the forbidden tree of life. they didnt want to submit to the true power, they wanted to become the power. it is this very desire that does harm to the world.

i have already documented how jesus did not seek to become equal to God but humbled himself in taking on sinful flesh and being put to death on the cross. when it was over God gave Jesus the power and made his name higher than any name.

Jesus is the only name other than God the father who true christians worship. we dont worship moses, or mary, or peter, or elijah, or john the baptist.

the story of Jesus is about God seeking fellowship with man by sacrificing His son for the forgiveness of our sin.

i honestly though the video were a bunch bollucks as far as the guy's exegesis of scripture.