Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Charles Jones reviews old movies (LOLs included)

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    'my whole body is a flotation device'

SAY WORD.
    Retired.

-

Check Two, why would you post this fat black woman in my topic? I don't wanna see her fat ugly ass in here. Rev Jones, why did you move my Another 48 Hours movie topic to here? You shouldn't have done that. I'm tired of people moving my topics just because ya'll think my topics are stupid. The topic I posted in hip hop forum about Busta Rhymes wearing a yellow winter jacket in Tribe Called Quest's Oh My God video got moved to the general chat forum and I don't like that. Ya'll are so damn ignorant and stop moving my topics just because you don't like what I'm saying. I'm gonna stop posting on here because I'm tired of this.

Check Two, don't send me anymore private messages about retarded stuff because I'm not responding to it. I posted some comments in the general chat forum to the black on black crime murders that happened in Chicago during the July 4th weekend about a young black boy who got beat up by some ignorant black boys at school for having good grades and I didn't see anybody have something to say about that. But you're gonna ask me my opinion about a lot of black men killing each other in Chicago during the July 4th weekend and I don't wanna talk about it because I'm sick of black men killing each other.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Check Two, you always got something ignorant to say about ignorant black men killing each other. Who cares about them fools killing each other. Let them continue to kill each other because I don't care and I don't wanna talk about it. Most of the topics in the general chat forum are stupid and I'm not posting there anymore.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I asked you your opinion about christbearer, in the wu tang chamber you idiot.

-

What difference does it make. It's still a stupid question you asked me. Don't send me anymore private messages. When I send you private messages, you won't even respond.

I'm the ignorant one? lol The 4th of july shooting thread wasn't a race related thread, but it sounds like you're making it into one cause of your ignorant and disrespectful comments that you say all over the place, fool.

Cause people wanted your input on christbearer and you made a stupid thread about a yellow jacket which got moved, you're all upset about it? lol

-

How you figure the shootings in Chicago during the July 4th weekend wasn't a race related topic? A bunch of black men killed each other and you don't think that has nothing to do with ignorance? How you figure my topic about Busta Rhymes wearing a yellow winter jacket in a rap video when the weather was warm is stupid? Busta is the one that's stupid because I know he was burning up. Bottom line is the topic shouldn't have been moved.

Rev Jones, why did you move my Another 48 Hours movie topic to here? You shouldn't have done that.
    what part of the explanation did you not understand THE LAST TWO TIMES AROUND about this particular thread? you post about old movie shit, it might get moved here

I didn't move anything myself recently. I put all the posts that you made on a two-day binge last month in this thread

Enjoy some Geto Boys

Retired.

Check Two, you always got something ignorant to say about ignorant black men killing each other. Who cares about them fools killing each other. Let them continue to kill each other because I don't care and I don't wanna talk about it.
    get real, more than half of your posts deal exactly with this CJ
    Retired.

-

How you figure that? I don't post topics talking about ignorant black men.

How you figure that? I don't post topics talking about ignorant black men.

-

LOL. When's the last time you saw me post a topic about that in general chat forum?

-

I see you didn't answer because you know I haven't posted any topics in the general chat forum talking about that. Rev Jones, just because I post old movie topics doesn't mean that they should get moved. Thanks for saying you didn't move Another 48 Hours. Whoever moved it, I don't like that. The movie forum is dead anyway. So I don't know why people would be complaining about me posting a lot of movies when hardly anybody posts there.