Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: christ bearer speaks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by christbearer View Post
    YO I APPRECIATE THAT FAM THAT VRESE WOULD HAVE BEEN LONGER YET I CAME TO THE STUDIO LATE THAT NITE AND HAD TO GET ON THAT VIRTUALLY FINISHED TRACK WITH JUST A SMALL SPLASH REMAINING.
    AS FOR THE PUSSY QUESTION COME ON SUN YOU KEEP FOCUS WHEN YOU IN THE PUSSY ITS REALLY NOT A LAUGHING MATTER ITS TIME TO DO WORK!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ART

christ, you know a queef is a pussy fart, right? how can you not laugh when your long-stroking a girl and she starts farting out her pussy? ok, maybe it's just me, but that shit cracks me up.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Goddammit Art, if you're fucking doggystyle, and you're hitting it right, SHE IS GOING TO QUEEF.

It isn't funny. It is a sign that you are hitting it right and the pussy is twerking appropriately.

Art, I no longer believe that you are good at sex.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Banned

i never claimed i was. what scares me is that when you used to think of me, you used to see me as a person that was good with sex. that's creepy

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    christ, you know a queef is a pussy fart, right? how can you not laugh when your long-stroking a girl and she starts farting out her pussy? ok, maybe it's just me, but that shit cracks me up.
    I DONT KNOW MAN MABEY I JUST LOVE PUSSY SO MUCH I JUST BLOCKS IT OUT HAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

i never claimed i was. what scares me is that when you used to think of me, you used to see me as a person that was good with sex. that's creepy
    Look, if you're beating it up doggystyle, and she cums, and you pull your dick out to bust on her asshole, the contractions, position, and air escaping will almost inevitably cause some queefing.
    --youreallfags.

Banned

Christ, I'm sick of rappers talking about other wack rappers, but never mentioning names. Come on, mention some names. Have some balls. Name some wack rappers. also, you think there is any wack wu-fam?

[QUOTE=Art Vandelay;1446596]Christ, I'm sick of rappers talking about other wack rappers, but never mentioning names. Come on, mention some names. Have some balls. Name some wack rappers. also, you think there is any wack wu-fam?[/QUOTE SOLDIER BOY,PLIES,UMMM YOU KNOW THE USUAL SUSPECTS AS FAR AS WU I FELT CILVARINGS WAS PRETTY WACK LAST I CHECKED IN ON HIM YOU DIG YET HEY WHO KNOWS MABEY HE ILL NOW I HAVENOT HEARD HIM IN A MIN HE MIGHT BE THE SHIT NOW I MEAN LOOK AT LITTLE WAYNE HE WAS DEPLORABLE TO ME IN 99 NOW HE GOT SOME SHIT PEACE

Christbearer, why did Raekwon get so fat? Does he eat a lot of sweets?

Is he lazy?

Does he have a thyroid problem?

--youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    Christbearer, why did Raekwon get so fat? Does he eat a lot of sweets?

Is he lazy
    Does he have a thyroid problem?

KNOCK IT OFF!

shit they dont got fruity pebbles here no more....same as trix. Damn I only get the coors in the gold can when i go down to america...we only got those silver cans here.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    shit they dont got fruity pebbles here no more....same as trix. Damn I only get the coors in the gold can when i go down to america...we only got those silver cans here.
    DAMN NO TRIX THATS FUCKED UP FAM,HEY ITS ALL WAYS THOSE GOOD OLD CAPTIN CRUNCH PEACE IM OUT LIKE TIGHT T'S AND SKINNY JEANS ON HIP HOP MC'S

yo this is the real christbearer and for those who dont care fuck you little busters!!!!hahahaha!!and yeah i said cilvarings use to be wack to me back when i heared him ya dig i aint going out my way to diss him my man ask me a question and i just happen to be from eastside long beach meaning i just dont give a fuck!!! im sure cilva rings probly think im wack to i just dont give a fuck!!!

Hey christbearer, who was the governor of Campania during the Herculonious period?

Quote Originally Posted by dedned View Post
    Hey christbearer, who was the governor of Campania during the Herculonious period?
    herculonious period?hahahahaha knock it off

Quote Originally Posted by dedned View Post
    yo that banner is it! tho