Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Life advice

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Lolz @ shifter.

Guess u're not really a fan of kids, bro?
    i love children, ironically they take to me and in an ideal world, i'd be the dude with like 10 of those ,unfortunately, in America, having them is HUGE MISTAKE, the joys of kids are quickly diminished when the system steps in and feminist ideologies lead women into thinking those kids are a tool or a weapon to use against you and the sad part is that, they are an effective tool, ive seen men here, very very successful reduced to shells of their former self all because they dared have a child.

there is also the fear of your kid being raised by a piece of shit mother, especially in a society where relationships aren't guaranteed to last, and because i love kids so much, im very careful about having them, im a firm believer in the 2 parent household, however America has romanticized the single mother epidemic and given incentives and reasons to follow that path.

when this society stops rewarding piece of shit mothers with a monthly check and starts letting fathers too have an equal say and stake in their kids lives, ill be on board with the having kids idea

until then

do not have kids

YA BIG DUMMY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    i love children, ironically they take to me and in an ideal world, i'd be the dude with like 10 of those ,unfortunately, in America, having them is HUGE MISTAKE, the joys of kids are quickly diminished when the system steps in and feminist ideologies lead women into thinking those kids are a tool or a weapon to use against you and the sad part is that, they are an effective tool, ive seen men here, very very successful reduced to shells of their former self all because they dared have a child.

there is also the fear of your kid being raised by a piece of shit mother, especially in a society where relationships aren't guaranteed to last, and because i love kids so much, im very careful about having them, im a firm believer in the 2 parent household, however America has romanticized the single mother epidemic and given incentives and reasons to follow that path.

when this society stops rewarding piece of shit mothers with a monthly check and starts letting fathers too have an equal say and stake in their kids lives, ill be on board with the having kids idea

until then

do not have kids
    Unfortunate truth. Originally, custody automatically went to the father and it needs to go back to that. Women mean the term "Women and children first" literally, as in they care about themselves and will use, abuse and sacrifice children without a second thought for their own needs. Both men and women are wired to overprotect women, which when it was tribes of humans trying to survive in nature was necessary. Now in the well off artificial bubble of safety, it becomes women can literally do jut about anything to men and/or children and people will line up with excuses and protection for them.

Noel should never reproduce anyway though

I'd only ever reproduce with a certified cumslut.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I'd only ever reproduce with a certified cumslut.

I did and well...… kek

^^^^i rest my case

Quote Originally Posted by cd View Post
    Unfortunate truth. Originally, custody automatically went to the father and it needs to go back to that. Women mean the term "Women and children first" literally, as in they care about themselves and will use, abuse and sacrifice children without a second thought for their own needs. Both men and women are wired to overprotect women, which when it was tribes of humans trying to survive in nature was necessary. Now in the well off artificial bubble of safety, it becomes women can literally do jut about anything to men and/or children and people will line up with excuses and protection for them.

Noel should never reproduce anyway though
    Thank you

Noel, you are better than this. You do not need to degrade a woman to try to make yourself feel superior. Referring to a lady as a "female" can be viewed as rather rude as well. Please read through this and don't be that type of guy.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tracyclayto...-women-females

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    having children is an amazing blessing, they bring so much joy.
    kek of all kekz

Its the sides of the mountain that susstain life not the top and its all abour realizing high vibrational life energy and the dynamics of this energy which i am grasping thats a long rambeling to finish that statment and i think more than one interdimensional shuffel is there each time you look at it.
    It would be a complex process to explain the finish of this but im hitting send i guess its time to think

oh god

not this guy again

Its the sides of the mountain that sustain life not the top

^^Wait... What!?

Fuck...someone shoot me now ^^^^^^^^