Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Battle of the Nobodies: Scru Face Jean vs. Graveyard Shifter

you wanna have the last word so bad , don't you, i know how important this forum is to you, its your life, i mean, you do know theres an ongoing joke about you in wu circles about the fat fuck lame that came to a show an introduced himself as art vandalay from wu corp.. right? lmao

here..have it.

last word for you...cause i know u will respond after this trying to salvage this failure of a thread. what a joke.

lmao fall back or this year, we may have to find out who the real person behind that account is in real life and u know im good for it,i've done it numerous times, give you a taste of that good ole medicine hey? hahaha

boy , goes to show u don't know me, which you don't, because if you did, u would know i thrive on this, it brings joy that you spend time losing sleep over me and what im doing, i love to see people like you fail because you are garbage that can't even think for yourself, you live vicariously through people, you use wu corp to meet people and get clowned for it..you a huge failure.

know whats even sadder, had you come to me like a man, and asked about my endeavors, i would have gladly broken it down to you, even better, probably let u in on my shit, do u know how many cats off here have gone to achieve things cause they were decent enough to reach out, im a nobody but yet i can get dudes free studio time at 36 chambers studios by mentioning my name, get them jobs ,free verses, show offers by mentioning MY NAME but im a nobody, you think because i dont latch on to every established artist i know and use them for my own come up, i'm some bum dude, dawg, you are on a forum full of groups that have tried to recruit me over and over, quick fact, i was one of the first dudes reached out to to join the wisemen and i turned it down because i like to work for my own shit, i like to build my own, thats why i dont buy plays or fake it to make it and just so u know, all these dudes with all them plays can't even push a single record, im out here selling records without trying , lmao, thats what differenciates me from the clowns u are trying to compare me to, its a hobby to them, if i wanted i can eat of it..you lose

you did this shit to my mans kevlaar 7 before he passed,(rest his soul), when dude knew he had a death sentence on him, and got away with it, yall proceeded to do it to other artists on here and they all fell back but me? oh im a whole different monster, this forum exists because of guys like me, cno and the master, show some respect to the originators of this shit, you a fucking mod, you should be here trying to build up membership for this forum, instead, dudes like you are killing it, no one wants to join this site because of antics like this thread... see what i;m doing? keep fucking with me and i'll take the only thing you have going for you, a mod status lmao

last post on here. by all means, continue talking till the world ends about me, it gratifies me and im still selling records. who is losing here? LMAO
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 10-31-2019 at 09:44 AM.

hmm, maybe this idiot is the one doing the sfj account. He constantly argues with it, and also says 'fallback' like the 90s kid in the sitcom that carries a skate board

Banned

I’m surprised Darryl is still alive. Shift was going to send the Ghana mafia after him a few months back.

'

I'm actually surprised Shifter is feeding right into Art's trap like an anonymous caller or called upon guests from Howard Stern's early career. He might of missed that one thread where I explained Italians I worked with are natural trolls or dick heads who latch onto any little thing to get a rise out of you. Once you psychoanalyze them and understand they crave mom's spaghetti or enjoy the "almost poke you in the eye escapades" followed up by the classic marinara "I'm not touching you!!"

It all makes sense.

Art even gave some personal ammo about potentially being fired for not sucking enough middle-management dick. Crisp didn't catch that and unload his war chest.

If it checks out, and Shifter has/is really working with the Cohen Brothers... then Art might have to step it up and get a Jimmy Johns job in the future to deliver 12" subs for the lighting set and crew. Trying to remember the bacon sandwich I used to get from JJ's... always asked for the "gargantuan" since they'd always skimp on the meats and some crackhead on a 10 speed would deliver it.
    Last edited by The Seer; 11-01-2019 at 08:49 PM. Reason: typos

Banned

You just bit my Triumph ether of you, bitch-boy

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    Robby’s life bombed atomically
    non-autonomy. wu-Corp dictator. chin as big as Vinny Gigante.
    Brute force dick taker. Fisted, licked groin for Bitcoin.
    ATM dick taster.

Dumbfound his chin so profound.
    Don’t know Rob’s pronoun.
    He, him, she, ze, shim? Left New England on a Whim
    Wham! Stan. Glam fan. NbaJam rams man jam in his can.
    Mansplajns I.T. to chicks he pulls with cocaine.
    Needs rogaine.
    Only posts shit he heard from Joe Rogan.

Explosion in his pants tremendous when his vape pen hits like Mike Pence from mens.
    King bees ease their tongues in his bum. Suction so hard takes air out the lungs
    got locked jawed performing on the hardest cocks
    slide in sickenin’
    Made him grunt. Pillow bite. Rod’s stick in his can

Banned

Shifter is so worried about his online rep.

He reminds me of what Lebron James would be if he couldn’t dribble a ball.

lol at genetic hypertension hahaha.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    you a huge failure.

you did this shit to my mans kevlaar 7 before he passed,(rest his soul), when dude knew he had a death sentence on him, and got away with it, yall proceeded to do it to other artists on here and they all fell back but me? oh im a whole different monster, this forum exists because of guys like me, cno and the master, show some respect to the originators of this shit, you a fucking mod, you should be here trying to build up membership for this forum, instead, dudes like you are killing it, no one wants to join this site because of antics like this thread... see what i;m doing? keep fucking with me and i'll take the only thing you have going for you, a mod status lmao

last post on here. by all means, continue talking till the world ends about me, it gratifies me and im still selling records. who is losing here? LMAO
    Wow.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Thread of the year (2019).

I inspect Noel's dirty dick through the future see unbathed men
    Lolz

Do Graveyard Shifter and TSA's brother spend this much on their music videos?

Somebody post some of their music videos.

No Father to my stench

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    who the fuck are you? you haven't made a post to this forum in over 3.5 years and you just all of a sudden show up out of the blue to defend Graveyard Shifter?? haha....

what's going on here? are you a secondary, or did graveyard shifter beg your to come here to defend his honor? you fucking weirdo
    eye don't post here anymore...if you want to know why just ask, billy powers

but eye visit from time to time and ceen you perpatrating the fraud and thought it would be the perfect time to chime in

eye had no clue Graveyard was Radioactive or that he had them darts until you posted this bullshit

come on castanza...you know damn well that Scruface shit is that new age homo flow shit...you just trolling

When a white person doesn't know that African American dialect english has synthax rules and sounds stupid of a wutang forum <<<<<
    also, lol at 'chime in'

No Father to my stench

is this african slavemaster faggot talking shit? my daddy isn't white...and you the motherfuckers who sold so called African AMericans into slavery to the eurotrash here in the USA...and you know damn well modern day "africans" such as yourself are no different from white people...and you know damn well you look down upon so called African Americans, yet you completely steal they swag, u lame slavemaster loud tacky dressing faggot...you just butt hurt om not fucking with that faggot shit Scruface is spitting...its hot fucking garbage...tell him and your knock knee'd mother eye said it

Banned

Wow the racism from black people these days is impressive!