Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: you are not supposed to see this (part2)

Quote Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
    yeah so you can listen to some dude moaning about how the government and police are trying to kill them. i may have heard that record before.

wtf???

no i have not heard anything like that recently

i been listening to zion i and grouch;s heroes in the healing of a nation.. classic shit, aswell as elighs grey crow. they are both very positive motivational albums.. about cherrishing and enjoying life..

you really should stop assuming..

lol at magmas lame attempt at a diss.

i dont get stoned like how you do., my mind can handle the THC, the more thc content/potency the more alert aware and active i become..

please research before you post idiotic comments..

tis not my fault the receptors in your brain cant handle THC and you get stoned.

everyone isnt like that tho. get that in your simple left headed self

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    i dont get stoned like how you do., my mind can handle the THC, the more thc content/potency the more alert aware and active i become..

tis not my fault the receptors in your brain cant handle THC and you get stoned.
    so you're saying you have superpowers like when popeye eats spinach, but when you smoke weed you don't get skrong and shit, your pineal gland opens and you can see through the corrupt consumerist bullshit all around?

haha you fuckin bozo.

who knows maybe you're right, for me personally all i do when i smoke move slower and laugh at stuff like 2 and a half men, which is not funny. maybe i need your 'annonymous' weed connect that didn't put poison and a phone tap in the bag.

so you're saying you have superpowers like when popeye eats spinach, but when you smoke weed you don't get skrong and shit, your pineal gland opens and you can see through the corrupt consumerist bullshit all around?

haha you fuckin bozo.

who knows maybe you're right, for me personally all i do when i smoke move slower and laugh at stuff like 2 and a half men, which is not funny. maybe i need your 'annonymous' weed connect that didn't put poison and a phone tap in the bag.

lol i know and am aware of that, even when im not 'stoned' as you put it.

to me having a good joint, is the same as having a noice cup of very good roasted coffee (ethically sourced of course)

every joint near enough that i have, i have it with coffee...

i rarely get stoned yes.. id have to smoke like least 2 joints of potent (above 30% thc content) to be 'stoned'

just cos i have one joint of between 12-18% thc content, every 3-4 hours, does not equate to being stoned.

i used to burn heavily when i was younger.. been smoking high potent cannabis for over half my life.. so yes.. it dont phase me as it phases others. and yes i know of others like me, who dont get too phased..
    it all depends what your brain/thc receptors /endorphins do and react to the increased potency of the cannabis.. you do know that the endorphins in your mind produced when you haz cannabis, are there naturally aswell? but they increase when cannabis is added to the body..

you really shouldnt need to smoke bud, to be able to see through the corrupt bullshit, that should be self evident with the facts presented clearly and impartially.. if teh mainstream media was impartial then they would cover such things.. but alas.. the media is a branch of the govt.

i think the difference is out characterisitics or personal traits..

i like intelligent comedy.. so shit like 2 and half men i would never watch, not even stoned.. when ive had a smoke. i prefer to concentrate and i get more involved in what im doing.. whether plating football ( yes i blaze and play football. been doing so for over ten years if not longer.. it doesnt effect fitnes. but makes me really.. opens up the field and i can see shit clearer and earlier.. like playing balls/ passes, close control/skilled running with the ball.. an position myself so i stop breaks.. lol i think it does make me braver.. no well it makes me give a fuck less.. cos ive had crazy cuts and dislocations and injuries,,lol ) i can play sports even badminton table tennis,. against my friends and yes back i nthe day they used to say the same shit as u.. you cant function when u smoked.. but i do.. and i beats them still.. lol but not always but thats what happens ... its about enjoyment.. i can read and get into whatever im reading.. dont really watch tv when stoned (or not stoned lol) and if i did,, would have to be some epic docu, or a film that makes you think.. no mindless pointless bullshit.. as that really makes my head hurt when i been smoking.

but i mainly smoke haze/kush.,,

do you know what you purchase? if your buds indica or sativa mainly? or names of what you purchase? do you always get the same slow moving laugh at anything buzz?

lol at magmas lame attempt at a diss.

please research before you post idiotic comments..

everyone isnt like that tho. get that in your simple left headed self
    HAHAHAHAHAHA you really are a fucking clown.

Point 1 - Left-headed? Really? That's a way for you to diss someone? The lateralization of brain function is something you seem to like exaggerating. All you're doing is showing a basic dichotomic theory and overgeneralizing it when you should be showing more intuition and intellect on your diss.

Point 2 - Anyone who thinks that they feel more active and alert from smoking weed seriously needs to learn how to achieve more in life without having to smoke weed in the first place to feel that way.

Point 3 - I used to smoke more weed in a day than you do in a week. I used to judge at the cannabis cup. Been there and smoked some of the best cannabis out there. There's more to MY life than getting high and thinking I'm 'working shit out'. You're simply a herb ass bitch who's 34 and still probably signs on at the job centre.

Point 4 - Bet you look like a bitch too!

Point 5 - What the fuck has this gotta do with the price of cheese?

haha you fuckin bozo.

HAHAHAHA better watch out before he gets prepared to drop another knowledge bomb on you..

{>____<}

^Ouch!
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 05-06-2012 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGMA View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA you really are a fucking clown.

Point 1 - Left-headed? Really? That's a way for you to diss someone? The lateralization of brain function is something you seem to like exaggerating. All you're doing is showing a basic dichotomic theory and overgeneralizing it when you should be showing more intuition and intellect on your diss.

Point 2 - Anyone who thinks that they feel more active and alert from smoking weed seriously needs to learn how to achieve more in life without having to smoke weed in the first place to feel that way.

Point 3 - I used to smoke more weed in a day than you do in a week. I used to judge at the cannabis cup. Been there and smoked some of the best cannabis out there. There's more to MY life than getting high and thinking I'm 'working shit out'. You're simply a herb ass bitch who's 34 and still probably signs on at the job centre.

Point 4 - Bet you look like a bitch too!

Point 5 - What the fuck has this gotta do with the price of cheese?

HAHAHAHA better watch out before he gets prepared to drop another knowledge bomb on you..

and your a simple minded lefty.. this not a theory
    its hemisphere of the mind you clown.

i wasnt dissing im having a laugh.. how lame must you be to actually diss someone online, seriously..

this place is a joke, why' y'all get offended on line?

if you cant deal wit hthe facts.. i can handle your uneducated attempts at dissing me..lol

lol
    at you thinking cannabis takes up all my life, and cannabis is how i work thinks out..

please research what ive stated, and look at it with no biased beliefs.

its not rocket science.

also educate yourself on the issues like the right and left hemisppheres of the mind. if you want i can post scientific journals and links.. that define each side.. i can post random funny shit on it too.. but you think its a theory (like evolution) but right/left is proven..

you simple minded folk do make me laugh.

base your reality on nothing real or solid.. ahh thats why you like and defend this corrupt capitalism.. as thats totally fake and based on nothing real either..

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    ^Ouch!

ouch? he doesnt even know the traits of the mind

you expect me to get hurt from a dumbass? lol

if some of his attempted disses was based on reality it might make me think,,

but i just laughs at the fool

lol i know and am aware of that, even when im not 'stoned' as you put it.

to me having a good joint, is the same as having a noice cup of very good roasted coffee (ethically sourced of course)

every joint near enough that i have, i have it with coffee...

i rarely get stoned yes.. id have to smoke like least 2 joints of potent (above 30% thc content) to be 'stoned'

just cos i have one joint of between 12-18% thc content, every 3-4 hours, does not equate to being stoned.

i used to burn heavily when i was younger.. been smoking high potent cannabis for over half my life.. so yes.. it dont phase me as it phases others. and yes i know of others like me, who dont get too phased..
    it all depends what your brain/thc receptors /endorphins do and react to the increased potency of the cannabis.. you do know that the endorphins in your mind produced when you haz cannabis, are there naturally aswell? but they increase when cannabis is added to the body..

you really shouldnt need to smoke bud, to be able to see through the corrupt bullshit, that should be self evident with the facts presented clearly and impartially.. if teh mainstream media was impartial then they would cover such things.. but alas.. the media is a branch of the govt.

i think the difference is out characterisitics or personal traits..

i like intelligent comedy.. so shit like 2 and half men i would never watch, not even stoned.. when ive had a smoke. i prefer to concentrate and i get more involved in what im doing.. whether plating football ( yes i blaze and play football. been doing so for over ten years if not longer.. it doesnt effect fitnes. but makes me really.. opens up the field and i can see shit clearer and earlier.. like playing balls/ passes, close control/skilled running with the ball.. an position myself so i stop breaks.. lol i think it does make me braver.. no well it makes me give a fuck less.. cos ive had crazy cuts and dislocations and injuries,,lol ) i can play sports even badminton table tennis,. against my friends and yes back i nthe day they used to say the same shit as u.. you cant function when u smoked.. but i do.. and i beats them still.. lol but not always but thats what happens ... its about enjoyment.. i can read and get into whatever im reading.. dont really watch tv when stoned (or not stoned lol) and if i did,, would have to be some epic docu, or a film that makes you think.. no mindless pointless bullshit.. as that really makes my head hurt when i been smoking.

but i mainly smoke haze/kush.,,

do you know what you purchase? if your buds indica or sativa mainly? or names of what you purchase? do you always get the same slow moving laugh at anything buzz?
    HAHAHAHA I've just realized who this guy reminds me of, Remember in half-baked when Jon Stewart plays that character that's like..

Jon (Enhancement Smoker) : "Did you ever see Scent of a Woman?"
    Scarface: "Yup."
    Jon (Enhancement Smoker): "You ever seen Scent of a Woman... on weed? That's the way to see it. It's just wacked."

Plus you've just shown above that you clearly haven't been educated at any high level. You're spelling and grammar is fucking abysmal. You're one of those self taught hypocritical motherfuckers that thinks they see things others don't.

You're life is a failure on an epic magnitude.

No dude, I don't wanna hear your paranoid enhancement stories you bitch ass gimp!!

ouch? he doesnt even know the traits of the mind

you expect me to get hurt from a dumbass? lol

if some of his attempted disses was based on reality it might make me think,,

but i just laughs at the fool
    You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. I've studied a degree in Transpersonal psychology which is why I know you're full of shit.

Jog on you herb ass enhancement smoking muddafucka..

Soul: Have you ever took a shit...
    Me: yeah
    Soul: Have you ever took a shit...ON WEEEEEEEEED!
    Me: Bitch getdafuckoudahere!!!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

LMAO @ all this

Indica is a type of weed that helps you relax and go to sleep.

Sativa is a type of weed that inspires creativity amonsgst other things. One is good for the day, the other is good for the night.

If you deny this or dont believe it or whatever dumb shit, you obviously dont know what you are talking about.

Sosa is a self-professed alcoholic.

So yea...
    We do it for the people.

lolol paranoia???

hahahah is that what you get off bud> is that why you hates? cos i can enjoy smoke and you haz paranoia?

spelling? im sorry... but am i getting paid for this? im just typing away your reading.. thankyou.. and thne you moan> its not spelling its typos bitchj i can scan you my gcse double english b pass.. loll but as i said this is a forum., i always write fucked up, unless im posting seriously.. (thought you might have realised by now.. but you dont pay attention to whats in the post you base your opinion of your own insecurities)

what? weed with everything? you no read ,, if i wanted weed with everything ive blaze bud every 20 mins.. not every 3-5 hours. lol how many times do you drink in a day?

lol at weed getting so much hate.. go back and check the posts i made about why cannabis is stigmatized.

i dont see things others dont..

i live my life with the facts and information showing and proving.

its not my fault your a hypocrit who can see the ilies but still panders to the govt and corporations.. you love getting ass fucked then complaining about those who have proactively made a change?

you must lack standards or self respect,

be the change you want to see.

dont be thje retard who moans cos they cant change their set ways/beliefs

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    LMAO @ all this

Indica is a type of weed that helps you relax and go to sleep.

Sativa is a type of weed that inspires creativity amonsgst other things. One is good for the day, the other is good for the night.

If you deny this or dont believe it or whatever dumb shit, you obviously dont know what you are talking about.

So yea...
    do u read ur pm? or u so high to do dat

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

ahahahahahahaahahahh
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    LMAO @ all this

So yea...

hahahhaha if i cared enough i would have commented..

but thats a problem that i wish he manages to battle through and become stronger..

we can go over the damaging facts of alcohol..

but to each their own,, if one wants to ignore the damage it causes,,

then thats upto them.. doesnt real say much about their mind and how it uses logic and rationale