Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO Series: A Game of Thrones

first thirty minutes were a snooze fest ... ep 5 picked up after that. the arya stark story arch right now isn't cutting it for me

still seems like good things to come on various fronts in the next few eps (haven't read the books)
    Retired.

Season 5 has been underwhelming so far, in the last episode they did that scene with Sansa and Ramsey to add some shock factor because not much else has been going on this season. Still I am hopeful for the final episodes, if they end season 5 with book 5's ending then it should be interesting. I don't know what they gonna do for season 6 next year cause book 6 isn't coming out any time soon.

The Dorne storyline has been lame though, because they haven't been able to build up the Dornish characters you just don't care for the sand snakes at all.

Yeah, I think this has been the weakest season of the show so far. I liked the Arya Stark journey up until this season. I don't like the lesbian group with the long whips or the group led by zooruka either. Before I saw the most recent episode, I saw articles with the headlines aboiut how brutal the Ramsey/Sansa scene was at the end. Then why I saw it, I was like that's the brutal scene?

nice cliff hanger at the end of ep 7 'The Gift', really like the turn it took. there's gonna be hell to pay
    Retired.

I liked episode 7. That woman in the lesbian group with the male haircut has a nice body. That was kinda dumb though concerning the poison and getting better right away with the antidote. By the way, who are viewers supposed to root for.. the evil former queen or the crazy cult?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I liked episode 7. That woman in the lesbian group with the male haircut has a nice body. That was kinda dumb though concerning the poison and getting better right away with the antidote. By the way, who are viewers supposed to root for.. the evil former queen or the crazy cult?
    In that particular situation, easily the crazy cult (otherwise, I hate them).

First good episode in the new season this. Hope they keep this up, cause the first 6 episodes were pretty meh.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Holy Fuck was that a great episode...had me screaming at the tv telling them to run when those fuckers were falling off that mountain in thousands lol. Seems like there is no winning against the White Walkers. They Just Multiply. Jon Snow Seems seems like he feels there is no winning now.
    Last edited by 100pr00f; 06-01-2015 at 10:55 AM.

Yeah great episode from start to finish, having Tyrion with Dany makes her scenes way more interesting.

The ending was great, Jon Snow gonna need more Valyrian steel swords, i expected the walkers to turn the Giant into one of them, then everyone would have truly been fucked.

In the past 2 episodes the plot is finally moving along, I hope they end it well with the remaining episodes.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Hopefully THAT Jon Snow scene still happens in the show from A Dance With Dragons.
    bring back begongo!!

I just want to predict Bren or Bran is going to third eye that black dragon for the end game battle as it will be only unchained one with sense left. I predict the two chained ones will be a problem by end of this season.
    Break fast is served

They threw in the typical scene that happens in some zombie related movies/shows. Instead of defending myself against the kid white walkers, I will stand here and let them kill me instead.

Though they had been building it up I thought that the scene in this weeks episode wouldn't happen. Well I guess Stannis is just super serial when it comes to becoming King.

The Dorne scenes were better this week, you got such a good actor playing Prince Doran you need to utilise him more, though with the Dorne storyline they completed got rid of a key character from the books which is a shame.

and the dragon came it burnt some people and then ran off when it had some spears thrown at it.

I forget if there was more of an explanation given earlier on in season one, but in what ways are the white walkers different than zombies?

If Lord Bolton wants to rule the world, shouldn't he get a better looking wife to accompany him? Or one that is at least less than 350 pounds? I mean she seems like a nice lady and all, but come on.