Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Muslims feel like 'Jews of Europe'

Banned

Well Muslims do have a history of trying to take over Europe. So if i was a european and noticed this muslim rise in immigration, i'd be wary too.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    ^^trust me that story is bollocks. its probably totally different, but they jus like to say that the muslims are the ones who complaining over retarded shit.

funny how all these stories have come about after 9/11. i didnt even here any shit about muslims before that. just shows how shit-scared westerners are from muslims.
    I've looked into it a little bit, and that paper seems to be the only source, plus it's a right-wing-oriented paper. I apologize if this is, indeed, an exaggeration or outright fabrication.

That said, most of the other stuff I've said is undeniably true. The extremists of Europe's Muslim population have exhibited some very bad behavior when it comes to culture clashes, and the Muslim population as a whole doesn't do much to denounce the ones who cause the problems, mostly because they are also outraged by the same things, but not necessarily to a violent degree. I'm not at all a cultural elitist. I don't think that Muslim immigrants should have to conform to European society. By all means, live under sharia law, but please, don't try to impose your morals on everyone else. As immigrants, they need to be realistic and accept the fact that European culture is going to have its differences that may clash or even offend them, but they can't expect everyone to observe Islamic morality.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    I don't think that Muslim immigrants should have to conform to European society. By all means, live under sharia law, but please, don't try to impose your morals on everyone else. As immigrants, they need to be realistic and accept the fact that European culture is going to have its differences that may clash or even offend them, but they can't expect everyone to observe Islamic morality.
    Why is this so hard for some people to understand?