Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Jesus = Lucifer

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    i remember in book of job that the devil acted for god by accusing people and telling god and also tempting people
    ????????????

in the book of job God sees satan roaming the land and God talks to satan about his servent job and how much love job has for God and how obedient job is to God. satan more or less says that the only reason job is loyal to God is because of the way God has blessed job's life.

so God allows satan to take everything job has away from him including his health. job asks God why he did such a thing to him but still vows not to curse God's name. most of the book of job is about how miserable job's predicament is him asking why this is happening to him, and job pleading with God to end his life so he doesnt have to suffer any longer. in the end God restores job to full health and gives job double the wealth he had before. job proved his loyalty to and love for God even when he had everything taken away from him.

matthew 27:45-46 is sort of a microcosm of the book of job. God the father turning his face away from his beloved son because of the amount of sin he was bearing in his crucifixion and death only to be resurrected and seated at the right hand of God the father.
    Last edited by THE W; 08-05-2012 at 04:50 PM.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Ain't it obvious god is always painted as a old greying dude with long grey beard? all people turn grey. they want to give god human characteristics but have supernatural power. maybe men got more rep back in those days because men wanted to draw what they wanted to see and rep and symbolise in their work. How would anyone know they were definitely made by men. there are female deities so were those dreamt up by feminists?
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by THE W View Post
    ????????????

in the book of job God sees satan roaming the land and God talks to satan about his servent job and how much love job has for God and how obedient job is to God. satan more or less says that the only reason job is loyal to God is because of the way God has blessed job's life.

so God allows satan to take everything job has away from him including his health. job asks God why he did such a thing to him but still vows not to curse God's name. most of the book of job is about how miserable job's predicament is him asking why this is happening to him, and job pleading with God to end his life so he doesnt have to suffer any longer. in the end God restores job to full health and gives job double the wealth he had before. job proved his loyalty to and love for God even when he had everything taken away from him.

matthew 27:45-46 is sort of a microcosm of the book of job. God the father turning his face away from his beloved son because of the amount of sin he was bearing in his crucifixion and death only to be resurrected and seated at the right hand of God the father.
    i remember in 1 part of job satan starts being called 'the gr8 accuser' or something like that .

it kinda made me think is devil not providing a service 4 god in a way. cuz hes accusing people.

NON-IGS

I've read bits of the New and Old Testament

The Old Testament is more interesting but I personally find the Abrahamic God's actions abhorrent and I dont mean that as disrespect to anyone who follows Yahweh/Iloheim/Jehovah/Allah or whatever other names people have for the Abrahamic God.

In fact Jesus teachings seem to me to be almost anathema to alot of God's actions i.e. Jesus seemed like an compassionate guy from what ive read

i only have a preliminary knowledge of the Bible tho.
    Last edited by Shadow Demon; 08-05-2012 at 07:15 PM.

@ The W

what do you mean its said the Devil works and submits to God?

Nobody knows the truth unless they speak it.You can't force the truth , the truth is obvious.

I like some stuff in this thread and I don't like some stuff in this thread. I need to watch these videos though to respond any further

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
    I've read bits of the New and Old Testament

The Old Testament is more interesting but I personally find the Abrahamic God's actions abhorrent and I dont mean that as disrespect to anyone who follows Yahweh/Iloheim/Jehovah/Allah or whatever other names people have for the Abrahamic God.

In fact Jesus teachings seem to me to be almost anathema to alot of God's actions i.e. Jesus seemed like an compassionate guy from what ive read

i only have a preliminary knowledge of the Bible tho.
    many of the seemingly abhorrent things God did were punishments for people who chose to diseboy God's laws and/or those who opposed God. since God is the creator of all things he is sovereign over his creation. God was serving justice in the old testament.

@ The W

what do you mean its said the Devil works and submits to God?
    sorry, i dont understand the question...

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    i remember in 1 part of job satan starts being called 'the gr8 accuser' or something like that .

it kinda made me think is devil not providing a service 4 god in a way. cuz hes accusing people.
    the accuser is one of the things satan is called. also "the father of lies".

Ancient astronauts that killed their planet with harmful ozone killing gases came here and created us to mine our planet for its gold. They created us to mine this gold and be their slaves. We still are their slaves and they are still among us.

The main advocate of this theory passed away mysteriously couple years back and has been attacked for mistranslating cunieform writings by people who still use his translations of sumerian/babylonian/akkadian writings.

I dont know what to think except that this shit called religion has cancered us long enough and misguided so many. I do know blind faith from christianity has killed way more people and their well-being on this planet rather then saved them.

If anything - if this christianity is true...then the devil has fooled us to the point where even the bible itself is a lie.

I will peep these videos tonite before bed. will it give me any epiphanies or life altering changes - that I doubt very much. Google is not your friend. Old books are.
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    Ancient astronauts that killed their planet with harmful ozone killing gases came here and created us to mine our planet for its gold. They created us to mine this gold and be their slaves. We still are their slaves and they are still among us.

The main advocate of this theory passed away mysteriously couple years back and has been attacked for mistranslating cunieform writings by people who still use his translations of sumerian/babylonian/akkadian writings.
    sarcasm?

I dont know what to think except that this shit called religion has cancered us long enough and misguided so many. I do know blind faith from christianity has killed way more people and their well-being on this planet rather then saved them.

If anything - if this christianity is true...then the devil has fooled us to the point where even the bible itself is a lie.
    christianity has nothing to do with religion. religion is man trying to reach the level of God by various practices and disciplines. christianity is believing in who God says he is from his word and coming under his authority and submitting to his will and purpose.

the crusaids and other instances where lunatics went out to harm people in the name of God have nothing to do with what the scriptures teach. God cant be held responsible for people who misinterpret scripture and go do dumbass shit because of it. this is, again, man refusing to come under the authority of God and instead establishing their own authority and corrupting scriptural text to try and justify their actions. or its people acting out of very gross ignorance of sound scriptural doctrine.

sorry, i dont understand the question...
    Well could you expand on that statement? I thought God and Satan were direct, autonomous opposites so why would the Devil submit to God

Well could you expand on that statement? I thought God and Satan were direct, autonomous opposites so why would the Devil submit to God
    not at all.

satan is a fallen angel who before his fall from grace was highly ranked amongst the angels in heaven. all the angels of heaven submit to the authority of God. satan, or who he was titled at the time "lucifer", sought to make himself greater than God and usurp his kingship so God threw him out.

this is somewhat similar to what adam and eve did in taking fruit from the tree of life. God gave man everything and man was truly blessed back in the beginnning before the fall of man through sin. the serpent, who was satan, told eve that if they took the apple they would more or less have the knowledge that God possessed. in both instances with adam and eve and lucifer they sought to be equal or greater than God.

contrast that with the perfect sacrifice who is Jesus who submitted fully to the will of the Father all the way to a brutal death and did not seek to be equal or greater than his Father.

philipians 2:5-11

In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in very nature[a] God,
    did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
    7 rather, he made himself nothing
    by taking the very nature[b] of a servant,
    being made in human likeness.
    8 And being found in appearance as a man,
    he humbled himself
    by becoming obedient to death —
    even death on a cross!

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name,
    10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
    11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father.

all 3 had an opportunity to be in right relationship with God. one humbled themself in submission while the others sought abolsute power and authority.

so originally, before his insurrection, satan was actually on God's side.
    Last edited by THE W; 08-06-2012 at 07:05 AM.

so you dont believe in God at all. fair enough.

like i said. better to say its all bullshit and walk away from it then try to distort its meaning.
    Last edited by THE W; 08-06-2012 at 07:36 AM.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I feel that never in this sub forums existence have it's frequent posters been able to discuss anything that required actual learning and energy. It's always the same 'debates' about mythical interpretation based nonsense and individuals introduced to one by wutang are a commonly cited source. Nothing discussed here can actually benefit the world or the individual, mark no real tangible use, and require no real insight outside of opinion to be discussed. There are no skills to be learned, and nothing rewarding to gain. No differences are made, nothing is innovated on and nobody on here can attest to gaining new information let alone rewarding information for years of posting on KTL

This is another example. Luficer = Jesus. Wow. How about Casper = Boo Berry?
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    discussing 'Satan' in accordance to scripture takes as much intellectual muscle as discussing Edward Cullen in accordance to Twilight books. Discussion about actual figures in working tangible history is non existent as well, just revisions of stories told by other people about characters and creatures of dubious and questionable existence.

The people on here are of average to lower intelligence but strive so hard to show they're smart because wutang made it cool. They therefore look like kids wearing their parents suits and pretending to 'be adults'. It's cute but obviously nobody in the playhouse is going to have the capacity to bring up the 401k or mortgage

you've written this same shit plenty of times before -

if you do see this section of the forum in this way, why do you keep coming back ?

you cannot learn anything here -

i would assume that most of the people who have been posting here from many years do not respect you or your words -

most of your posting "career" you have been a target for ridicule in general chat

yet out of all the people who ever posted here in this section, you complain the most about this section

answer me this yo - what the fuck is wrong with you ?

advice - find something better to do with your time - we here are not worth your precious time - go make allot of money and go buy yourself some nice things - lmao

sarcasm?

NO

christianity has nothing to do with religion. religion is man trying to reach the level of God by various practices and disciplines. christianity is believing in who God says he is from his word and coming under his authority and submitting to his will and purpose.

the crusaids and other instances where lunatics went out to harm people in the name of God have nothing to do with what the scriptures teach. God cant be held responsible for people who misinterpret scripture and go do dumbass shit because of it. this is, again, man refusing to come under the authority of God and instead establishing their own authority and corrupting scriptural text to try and justify their actions. or its people acting out of very gross ignorance of sound scriptural doctrine.
    re-read

Break fast is served