Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: all you rza wanna bees should check out DIGI SNACKS

Default all you rza wanna bees should check out DIGI SNACKS

check out the song called TRY YA YA YA
    A saCrifice consumed By fiRe............................. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=16913 (This is a pic of me and PR Terrorist chillin in NYC, building on a new Mix Tape coming out soon Produced By me and Prt)

shit was his worst album ever

Quote Originally Posted by DC Entel View Post
    shit was his worst album ever
    no it aint ,

you must like COMMERCIAL music, like lil Wayne or rick ross,

i like the album, i think it's actually one of the better of his albums!
    and i was saying FOR all you cats that mix martial arts with hip hop , should check out the song TRY YA YA YA, since most people in here BITE HIS SHIT!
    A saCrifice consumed By fiRe............................. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=16913 (This is a pic of me and PR Terrorist chillin in NYC, building on a new Mix Tape coming out soon Produced By me and Prt)

soldier of christ

i haven't listen to it enough to judge if it's his best or worst but all i know is that he didn't come wit no martial arts samples at all in this...some of the beats sound electronic and happy and another thing that bothers me is there's to much singing...

think there's just only 1 or 2 percent of all the old martial arts samples used so far...
    by any means get cream...

the production on digi snacks is crazy... something different and fresh, RZA's drum game stood out a lot to me, especially on GOOD NIGHT-

The Intro and Money Dont Own Me destroys most dudes whole catalog alone

Digi snacks was nonsense.. As far as martial arts/kung fu.. ehh.. I think cats that talk like em are worst..

"Yep"

Pointless thread. But in the spirit of pointlessness...anyone wanna explain how cats that sample kung fu flicks are biting RZA? ...everything has been sampled, all types of music, all types of movies, so really every producer is "biting" someone in one way or another. Unless they are inventing some whole new style or genre of music, and frankly no one here or anywhere is doing that. Its hip hop beats....samples, drums and other sounds...i don't get it. Thread starter posted a composed beat a few days back, which was good, but far from wildly original, so I'm not sure where he's coming from...

Quote Originally Posted by CLiffBangA View Post
    no it aint ,

you must like COMMERCIAL music, like lil Wayne or rick ross,

i like the album, i think it's actually one of the better of his albums!
    and i was saying FOR all you cats that mix martial arts with hip hop , should check out the song TRY YA YA YA, since most people in here BITE HIS SHIT!

you will never be on my level. Ya son will have my beat tape on his ipod.

Quote Originally Posted by MF Herbs View Post
    Digi snacks was nonsense..
    cmon dog what the fuck u talkin bout??? i dare u to upload ONE BEAT THAT MATCHES THE INTRO BEAT....

OR BOOBY TRAP
    OR MONEY DONT OWN ME

cats talk shit about things they cant even contend with...

to say its nonsense is completely retarded... the lyrics alone are sick on this album- RZA rips it

Quote Originally Posted by DEVAMPS View Post
    cmon dog what the fuck u talkin bout??? i dare u to upload ONE BEAT THAT MATCHES THE INTRO BEAT....

OR BOOBY TRAP
    OR MONEY DONT OWN ME

cats talk shit about things they cant even contend with...

to say its nonsense is completely retarded... the lyrics alone are sick on this album- RZA rips it

^^ Son.. I know you LUV the rza.. but fuck that.. That shit aint got nothing on his older joints or his past digi tapes.. " I cant contend with" fuck outta here.. You acting like I shitted on all his work.. Fuck the lyrics.. I'm talkin about production.. From a beat smith stand point its lacking yo.. But I keep forgettin where Im at.. Wu corp.. anything other then.. " thats a banga god " its a wrap..

"Yep"

again... if its nonsense u should have be able to upload some better beats right? why u comparing it to earlier work?? this is NOW, take it for what it is.. shits hot, and dont talk shit about somethin u cant match, its pretty logical

YESS more posts.. this cat want me to battle RZA.. first off.. for what?

what do I have to gain from this..
    what does he have to gain from this..
    why should I up a beat and stans jump on it because anybody on wu corp would pick rza over me.. shit I pick rza off legacy alone..

Cant I just not like the shit.. When did I say.. This shit wack, peep my shit..
    I'm not uppin shit so bitches can feel like you "proved" a point.. His older shit is better.. Cats on here will tell ya that.. its pretty logical..

"Yep"

I'll take Varans production over Digi Snacks.

real heads know that Digi snacks is some bullshit for a Digi album.

herbs my point is... u said Digi Snacks the album is nonsense.. thats RZA's piece of art that you are disrespecting.. so that aint right, especially when u cant even make a beat hotter then the INTRO or O DAY

show some fuckin respect- u didnt say "i dont like it", u called it nonsense which is talkin shit

im only goin on wit this cuz i know alotta people think the way u do, everyone thinks there opinion is reality n they talk shit like they can do better but mostly likely cannot and never will