Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The only thing creepier than Michael Jackson raping kids is Cilvaringz support of MJ

'

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    You're wasting your time, they have a specific agenda on here.
    I think when you are done watching Tariq Nasheed documentaries, burning sage, and transform into your final form: "The Internet's very own Nat Turner w/ TI suspenders and bow tie"

You will fulfill your destiny and kill Noel and burn his gay ass shirt (pictured below) on Ringz's front lawn. Payment will be disbursed either venmo or paypal.

This is a very very serious 17 yr old message board and time we are living in. Taco bell now delivers to your door. The Burrito Supreme is some sort of dog whistle. My guess is only thin-lipped Nordic caucasians could whistle through a $1.99 burrito and simultaneously thumb dial 911 on a black family playing frisbee and bumping Michael's greatest hits. Time to team up and genocide these devils who bought Rae a laz-e-boy massage chair or Rza's collection of leather fascist hats and turntable slipmats.

'

Quote Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
    I've been banned several times just because I point this shit out because the mods Cilva has running
    I've unbanned Hollow multiple times. You are just a thin-skinned faggot trying to press Ringz into cuddling with you like MJ in the mid 90's w/ macaulay culkin. Fall back before you walk into a hot iron or I put a Tarantula in your pussy.

^many lolz were had

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I've unbanned Hollow multiple times. You are just a thin-skinned faggot trying to press Ringz into cuddling with you like MJ in the mid 90's w/ macaulay culkin. Fall back before you walk into a hot iron or I put a Tarantula in your pussy.
    So you're one of the mods on here? Lol...see what I was talking about. That childish, cornball response is EXACTLY what I was talking about...lol. Ya'll are the idiots Cilva chooses to moderate this forum and ya'll continue to make the site look bad. Eat a dick.

'

Do you really believe I won't eat a small, somewhat weathered "wubizzie" dick like Bear Grylls? I'd pin you down, get my protein/nutrients then suck out your your entire families's bloodline faggot. Dead end your entire legacy faggot

'

Poof. He is now my cum sock.

Insert Nicholas Cage hand waiving and overly dramatic facial expressions.

cum socks requires all of you to love every song the WU or affilates put out. nothing else is acceptable. i think michael would be embarrassed if this is the type of degenerate that supports him.

People who didn't like ABT r racist.

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

i dont choose moderators... i believe Tom does.

Banned

Come on Ringz. You know you know you hand-picked me like Michael did to those boys.

I don't know about Michael Jackson. I didn't watch the documentary/mockumentary. I probably won't. There's something very wrong about accusing the dead of doing things that they are not alive to defend themselves against. What if people waited until you died to make a bunch of accusations against you and destroy your memory? An accuser should face the accused. The accused should have the opportunity to face their accuser. Waiting until someone dies to accuse them of something is cowardly. That said, I have children and would not have let Michael Jackson babysit them. Not a guy whose skin changes color and who butchers his face up and grabs his genitals in public. Sure, being weird by itself doesn't mean he's guilty of this other stuff.

77% of black children are born into single parent households and have no father figures around. (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/7...nic-immigrants) They need an adult male mentor, someone like you, to introduce them to Wu-Tang without being a pedo about it. Otherwise they grow up listening to Drake and mumble rap then you have lost them and sabotaged their futures. There's nothing wrong with hanging out with children if you are being a role model and mentor for a child who is seeking wisdom. I've served as a Youth Adviser at church and have lunch with kids at elementary schools once or twice a month as part of some local programs to try to reduce juvenile delinquency. You just talk about careers, sports, music, hobbies, family, education, important decisions they need to make, etc. One rule as an adult mentor working with children is to never be alone with the children, which prevents any weirdness or accusations. I drop my children off at preschool and wouldn't want an adult to be alone with them during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    I don't know about Michael Jackson. I didn't watch the documentary/mockumentary. I probably won't. There's something very wrong about accusing the dead of doing things that they are not alive to defend themselves against. What if people waited until you died to make a bunch of accusations against you and destroy your memory? An accuser should face the accused. The accused should have the opportunity to face their accuser. Waiting until someone dies to accuse them of something is cowardly. That said, I have children and would not have let Michael Jackson babysit them. Not a guy whose skin changes color and who butchers his face up and grabs his genitals in public. Sure, being weird by itself doesn't mean he's guilty of this other stuff.

77% of black children are born into single parent households and have no father figures around. (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/7...nic-immigrants) They need an adult male mentor, someone like you, to introduce them to Wu-Tang without being a pedo about it. Otherwise they grow up listening to Drake and mumble rap then you have lost them and sabotaged their futures. There's nothing wrong with hanging out with children if you are being a role model and mentor for a child who is seeking wisdom. I've served as a Youth Adviser at church and have lunch with kids at elementary schools once or twice a month as part of some local programs to try to reduce juvenile delinquency. You just talk about careers, sports, music, hobbies, family, education, important decisions they need to make, etc. One rule as an adult mentor working with children is to never be alone with the children, which prevents any weirdness or accusations. I drop my children off at preschool and wouldn't want an adult to be alone with them during the day.

BRO

THANK YOU

i love how everyone ignores how stupid and careless those parents were, and thats why this whole thing was shady and i feel like they were setting him up from get go, who just leaves their kids with a stranger, famous or not..that part of this whole situation stinks

CLOSE THREAD NOW!!
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 04-24-2019 at 11:45 AM.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Exactly. Bow Wow's parents let him go on tour with Doctor Dre and Snoop Doggy Dogg when he was only five years old. What if Bow Wow all of a sudden says he was molested on tour?? To be honest, I am certain the only thing he was exposed to on tour was excessive California chronic smoke, so he can definitely say that they made him a pot head if nothing else

Charles jones watched the documentary.

-I saw a documentary about Michael Jackson yesterday on YouTube. I believe he did sexually molest them white boys who accused Michael hahahahahahahahahaha. Michael Jackson was a weird guy. He let white boys spend the night at his house. Michael slept in the bed with them hahahahahahahahahahahaha. A foreigner man talked about Michael Jackson. He said he was friends with Michael when the foreigner man was a kid. He said Michael gave him a book of naked young boys as a gift hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Michael Jackson was obsessed with white boys instead of dealing with women hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I knew something was wrong with Michael when he took black kid midget Emmanuel Lewis to American music awards in 1984 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. White actress/model Brooke Shields was Michael Jackson's date at the American music awards that year. Brooke should've been the only person that was with Michael that day. I bet Michael didn't have sex with Brooke because he would rather spend time with Emmanuel Lewis hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Remember Michael Jackson's song Leave Me Alone? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The media would've left Michael alone if he wasn't acting weird hahahahahahahahahaha. If Michael would've been dealing with women. The media would've left Michael alone. He should've stayed married to Elvis Presley's daughter Lisa.

I heard Snoop Doggy Dogg molested Lil Bow Wow
    Last edited by Satan; 04-29-2019 at 07:53 PM.