Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Killarmy : Musical Terrorist

Hate to pop that Madman bubble, but this is not a Killarmy album without the PR Terrorist and 4th Disciple.
    And the first single is called "Musical Terrorist", that is just wrong.

Dom Pachino is on fire right now with Napalm music and 4th Disciple has been producing a lot too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsGtUNtIMno
    https://dompachino.bandcamp.com
    https://napalmmusic.bandcamp.com

9th Prince's Madman Ep is fire.
    https://9thprince.bandcamp.com/releases

Shogun released Target Practice 1 & 2 and Kinetic 9 re-released The Symbol this year too. Check those out!
    https://blackstoneofmecca.bandcamp.com/

There is no reason for them not to be a part of this project beside a madman's ego. I thought you all worked this out already.
    We have waited so long for another Killarmy album, make up and work this out for the fans!!!!! Stamp a Napalm N on that and get Dom Pachino with 4th Disciple!

If you look at that cover, it says "Grandaddy Flow Ent.", that is 9th Prince's label so he is in control of all the money. I'm sure Dom Pachino wanted his Napalm Records N on there too like how Dom Pachino and Bronze Nazareth did with the War Poetry albums showing both labels. It's called collaborating and uniting for a common cause.
    This "Full Metal Jackets" should be considered a 9th Prince album or some other name, like when Kinetic 9 and Shogun did the C.I.A. project.
    None of the other Killarmy members have their own label company so they probably don't care what label it's on or what the die-hard fans want.
    Honestly, this is the worst thing 9th Prince could do for Killarmy after all these years.
    This would be like a Wu-Tang Clan album without Ghostface Killah and RZA.
    Hope they work this out.

If the madman puts out the album without them, then the PR terrorist should do an album or two with full production by 4th Disciple like the War Poetry albums with Bronze Nazareth and call it Sun Tzu with Wu features only!

Peace,
    WuMonk
    Last edited by WuMonk; 07-23-2019 at 07:29 PM.

I can't imagine this will b a positive addition to the discography.

You've got a group of mostly shit rappers who somehow managed to make 3 bangin' albums, but now the good one is in jail, the other pretty good one has been evicted on some girly bickering shit, the producer who made them sound good is nowhere to be seen, plus they're all about 90 years old.

I guess I'm being a negative cunt. Just a bit weird how this is likely to sit in their discography.

I'll def listen tho, but certainly can't say I'm excited. I would b if 4th or even falling down or some cunt was producing tho.

nada ignorante

Exactly they must have used some old ass verses from killa sin.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Either that or we are going to get some crappy over the prison phone or a smuggled in cellular telephone verses.

Shaolin Master

X-raided released like 20 albums from prison, but killa sin is likely too lazy to release much.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal View Post
    I can’t speak for the others but I do know Dom P is all about his business. Aside from 9th Prince, none of the other members (Islord, Kinetic-9 and Shogun Assassin) are as consistent with their music as Dom Pachino/PR Terrorist. With Dom P, it’s not only about quantity, it’s about quality as well. His entire musical output is of quality material. Since the others (Islord, Kinetic, and Shogun) aren’t as productive with their music, maybe they’re just happy to be featured in this upcoming KillArmy album (which is being handled mostly by 9th Prince) and just be happy to have their names out there again. I could be wrong but this is what it appears like to me.
    Dom Pachino has only been putting out quality since War Poetry, he was dropping dud after dud before that. and another thing Nothing but NEGATIVITY on this message board. Bitching and y'all looking at an album cover. We haven't heard a snippet yet. WARNING This won't be on any level as the last three albums so get rid of those expectations now.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Dom Pachino has only been putting out quality since War Poetry, he was dropping dud after dud before that. and another thing Nothing but NEGATIVITY on this message board. Bitching and y'all looking at an album cover. We haven't heard a snippet yet. WARNING This won't be on any level as the last three albums so get rid of those expectations now.
    Peace. No bitchin’ over here. I was just stating what was told to me by Dom P himself. That’s the homie right there. Am I disappointed that Dom P & 4th ain’t on this? Yes I am. Am I at least glad that KillArmy (minus Dom P) are at least releasing a new album? Yes. I wasn’t taking sides...I support them brothers regardless of who it is that’s releasing it. But like I said I was only stating what was told to me by Dom P and 4th has told me some of the same things so it cannot be merely coincidence. Peace to the whole KillArmy/Wu fam regardless. Peace to the Gods.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

Peace CT

Yeah there is a good chance that this is never released. So time will tell. Peace

If the 9th prince productions are like the madman ep everything's gonna be alright

Veteran Member

The beats on madman were trash.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

^I agree

After they released their 3rd album on 9/11 shit went totally wrong, like the group disappeard. Dom P still did his thang with a bunch of dope releases, 9th got some dope material too. The other guys are just lazy, I mean they were dope as fuck but if you don't deliver any new material, then someday you are just out of your prime. I don't know about that comeback... I got mixed feelings here. But still I will support the Army, even if this will just be a single with no album to follow....

Killarmy 4 Life Digga

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I can't imagine this will b a positive addition to the discography.

You've got a group of mostly shit rappers who somehow managed to make 3 bangin' albums, but now the good one is in jail, the other pretty good one has been evicted on some girly bickering shit, the producer who made them sound good is nowhere to be seen, plus they're all about 90 years old.

I guess I'm being a negative cunt. Just a bit weird how this is likely to sit in their discography.

I'll def listen tho, but certainly can't say I'm excited. I would b if 4th or even falling down or some cunt was producing tho.
    Couldn't agree more. As much as I love Islord, I can take or leave 9th. Shogun is decent (he is Killarmy's Masta Killa).
    Kinetic however I find unbearable. No disrespect to him personally, but I can't stand Beretta's flow and lyrics.
    The only way I'm checking this album out (if it ever materializes), is if there is a good deal of Killa Sin on this and if there is production from the likes of Falling Down and Dainjamental.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal View Post
    Peace. No bitchin’ over here. I was just stating what was told to me by Dom P himself. That’s the homie right there. Am I disappointed that Dom P & 4th ain’t on this? Yes I am. Am I at least glad that KillArmy (minus Dom P) are at least releasing a new album? Yes. I wasn’t taking sides...I support them brothers regardless of who it is that’s releasing it. But like I said I was only stating what was told to me by Dom P and 4th has told me some of the same things so it cannot be merely coincidence. Peace to the whole KillArmy/Wu fam regardless. Peace to the Gods.
    I didn’t mean to single you out, that wasn’t my intentions. I was speaking on most of the replies in this topic as far as the negativity goes.

And to the guy above me you know damn well those producers aren’t showing up, stop it. Y’all the same dudes hoping the next Wu artist album has 4th, true master, Rza beats lol it’s not happening.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.