Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: So, I'm ugly, bald, and a dumbass. All right.

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    why do you have vodka in your tiny ass bathroom while taking a photograph of yourself in a shirt from the 1990's?
    the real question is why did he get such a crappy brand of vodka
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

'

This is the problem with this board. It's got people who can't detect sarcasm (Tectrus, Fatal, Queen) and have 1 dimensional personalities and zero sense of humor.

Everything is dead serious.

Just the idea of Tectrus posting his Degree and then his black lima bean cranium to save face is the funniest shit I've seen. Not even boards like UGHH have that level of insecurity and retardation.

And then..

You have the YAM people. THe YAM people are the corniest, bat shit retarded people I've ever encountered. They completely dismiss science, logic, common sense and seem very found of using their confirmation bias as a crutch to their outlandish arguments.

Not to mention they sweat bullets when going through customs.. PRAYING that their trapper keepers don't get searched and all David Icke material confiscated.

What's even worse is their ridiculous threads went unchecked for years and were the rule of the land until us 1% goons started crackin' down.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    the real question is why did he get such a crappy brand of vodka
    MY VODKA COST MORE THAN YOURs

IM THAT GUY WHO BUYS FIJI WATER FOR NO REASON AT ALL

YEA NOT THE SMALL BOTTLE ONEs THAT DAVID IS DRINKING^

U MAD?

'

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    why do you have vodka in your tiny ass bathroom while taking a photograph of yourself in a shirt from the 1990's?
    Haha

Who drinks Ciroc let alone vodka besides females?

Next he'll be getting tipsy off this:

well i'm not a yam but they are fuckin tasty and i'm not a lima bean but there are vary vital with keeping with a healthy diet
    i still hate that ikle guy totally full of whats the word....shit
    and the mods know i can take a joke

that only means im one of the good ones

are you sure thats a statement you want to back rob you don't want to add any thing else
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

ROBBY SINCLAIRs NEW VIDEO

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

Vodka's only for chicks? bullshit
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Hmm. Well, considering the fact that I had enough balls to post my picture and discuss who I am as a person says a lot v/s the ones who don't and they think that jumping the bandwagon would be in their benefit. What is this?

I don't know what you guys are trying to accomplish here by saying that I'm bald and ugly when it's clearly shown that I have hair. Yes, my hairline is a little further back but so what? Why do you guys care so much about me? Why is so much energy being focused on me? What is this?

I really can't understand why'd TSA, Dan, Ceitedmofo, Robbie, Jasper, and INF took out so much time to insult me. I just don't know. But here's what I do know:

TSA has to be the ugliest people (both inside and out) on this site with his jet pack nostrils, his way of life, and he's Nigerian for crying out loud. The guy claims to be a genius but he's struggling to obtain a BA in a bullshit major from possibly a crappy college. He bangs fat country chicks who are on welfare, who have kids, and who grow corn. He's discusses them in detail regarding how worthless they are but he likes them SO MUCH! Talk about sexual desperation! Maybe it's because when it comes to women, he doesn't have that many options. He's not that smart as he claims to be and it shows. Acne having ass!

Jasper has sex with kids (both boys and girls) and he constantly picks up hookers who are probably infected with HIV/AIDS and other types of diseases. How do I know this? Because he admitted to it and most people on WTC know this! He's a damn pedophile and you guys for some odd reason are supporting his sickness! Are you serious?! Yes, I'm not your average male negro and I know that upsets you, but at least I'm not trying to be someone I'm not. I'm talking about a guy who thinks that it's ok for a woman to support him! You're a grown freaking man but you're allowing for a women to financially and emotionally support your bum sex addict ass?! You clearly don't have anything to say about me besides a damn hairline. Grow up!

Dan....I don't know. He claims to be a thug but he's a jew....I don't know. /scratches head

Robbie on the other hand is pretty much silent in regards to his personal life. He's constantly talking smack about other people but he remains pretty silent about himself, which is a good defense mechanism when it comes to message boards like WTC. The only thing I could say about him is that he talks to much!

Ceitedmofo has to be one of the dumbest people I have to talk to online. The guy can't even structure a sentence together properly but I'm a faggit, ugly, and a dumbass. He thinks that he's this God when clearly he's just an average nobody online and offline, seriously. Yes, my hairline is a little far back but at least my skull isn't shaped like a gorilla's. Stop focusing your energy on Odd future and learn how to write. Good communication skills are extremely critical nowadays. You might want to look into that as soon as possible because as time goes on, you'll probably get worst.

INF looks like he just got straight off the boat or just cross the USA border illegally. And this isn't the 80s.
    You forgot to mention your sweetness in the thread title, but otherwise, good post. I didn't know that I claimed to be a thug, but whatever. +rep
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    MY VODKA COST MORE THAN YOURs

IM THAT GUY WHO BUYS FIJI WATER FOR NO REASON AT ALL

YEA NOT THE SMALL BOTTLE ONEs THAT DAVID IS DRINKING^

U MAD?

sure drink more watter from the municipal source in Texas read the label dumb ass

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    Haha

Who drinks Ciroc let alone vodka besides females?

Next he'll be getting tipsy off this:

exactly

Quote Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
    he meant the brand............ i hope

'

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    ROBBY SINCLAIRs NEW VIDEO
    HAhaAHHAHAHAhA

MAke it STOP!!!

'

Quote Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
    Pull your skirt up and drink some whiskey or scotch.

I'll only drink vodka at tropical locations that have rare fruits and skamporitas.

I LIKE THE BEGGINING OF THE VID CAUSE HE HAS TO LICK HIS DRY TEETH INSTEAD OF DRY LIPs

JACK DANIELS WHISKEY? IF I EVER CHILLED WIT MY POPS IN HIS BARS, HE WOULD BUY A BOTTLE WIT SOME DOMINICAN BAR TENDER HOES AND TASTED IGHT WIT A MIX OF REDBULL

BUT SINCE I DRANK 40 ONCE O Es SINCE 14 I STARTED DRINKiNG LIGHT STUFF TO MAKE MY MF DOOM GUT SMALLER, SO CIRCO COCONUT WIT PINEAPPLE TASTE OFFICAL, IN MY CRIB I GOT CIROC RED BERRY WIT CRANBERRY, IN THE CLUBS I ALSO TAKE SOME HENNy SHOTS WHILE TECTRUS AND LOUIS CYPHER STAY HOME ON THERE COMPUTERs