Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Drug Thread...Do it Do it!!!

'

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

CO leading the way!!!

A ballot measure to legalize use and retail sales of marijuana continues to hold the support of half of Colorado voters in a new Denver Post poll, setting up a campaign finish that may go down to the last vote.

Amendment 64 — which would make legal possession of up to an ounce of marijuana for people over age 21 and allow for marijuana to be sold in special stores — is supported by 50 percent of likely voters surveyed for the poll. It is opposed by 44 percent. The amendment's 6-point lead is outside the poll's 3.8 percent margin of error.

In two previous Denver Post polls, Amendment 64's support has fluctuated

THE SPOT BLOG

Read the inside scoop on Colorado politics and policies at blogs.denverpost.com/thespot/.
    Full political news coverage at denverpost.com/politics.
    target="_blank">above and below 50 percent but has always held at least a 5-point advantage.
    That does not mean, though, that passage looks likely.
    The Post's poll found Amendment 64 tied among voters who said they had already cast a ballot. Its biggest lead was among people who said they would be voting on Election Day.
    "Passage would be driven largely by the support of younger voters, who sometimes are less reliable, turnout-wise, than are older voters," the polling firm SurveyUSA, which conducted the survey for The Post, wrote in a memo explaining the results. "Older voters oppose Amendment 64, and if the amendment should go down to defeat, it will be because younger Coloradans talked the talk but did not walk the voting-booth walk."
    Conscious of that scenario, supporters of Amendment 64 plan to spend the final days before the election working to turn out voters.
    Betty Aldworth, the spokeswoman for the campaign behind the initiative, said volunteers would be making phone calls and would be especially active on college campuses. And she said organizations that have endorsed the initiative — the United Food and Commercial Workers union and the American Civil Liberties Union of Colorado, among others — would be reminding their members to vote.
    "The only poll that counts is the one on Nov. 6," Aldworth said. "We're not taking anything for granted."
    Opponents, meanwhile, plan to increase the number of radio ads they're running against the measure and highlight their heavyweight endorsers — including Gov. John Hickenlooper, U.S. Sen. Michael Bennet and Denver Mayor Michael Hancock.
    But Roger Sherman, the manager of the opposition campaign, said it has been difficult even to buy time to run ads this season because of the campaign's limited finances and the amount of other political advertising on the airwaves. Opponents have raised close to $650,000, according to their campaign filings. But that is only about a third of the $2 million that the main proponent committee has raised through contributions and loans.
    Sherman said he believes the race is closer than The Post's poll indicates but said opponents face an uphill battle in the campaign's closing days.
    "I think we've done what we can do, and it's in the voters' hands," he said. "I remain cautiously optimistic that voters will do the right thing."
    The poll surveyed 695 likely voters from Oct. 28 to Wednesday on land lines and cellphones. Fifty-nine percent of people surveyed said they had already voted, while 18 percent said they would wait to vote on Election Day.
    If voters pass Amendment 64, Colorado would be among the first — but perhaps not the only — states to legalize at least some marijuana possession for any purpose. Voters in Washington state and Oregon this year also are voting on marijuana measures, and polls show the initiative in Washington is likely to pass.
    John Ingold: 303-954-1068, [email protected] or twitter.com/john_ingold

Read more: Election Day votes will decide Colorado marijuana legalization measure - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/marij...#ixzz2BN5RlEyk
    Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
    We do it for the people.

'

Good.

And fuck those 44%

they are most likely right wing teanderthal party idiots who dont realize fast food is more destructive

IronSheik

I, personally, always smoke 2-3 1.75 gram kush blunts soaked in wet, with some crack, dust & opium sprinkled in whenever i wucorp. it enhances this digital unwiped rectum.

my leak dealer had some great black fryday specials poppin'.

sometimes hash too, when its around.

but never meth. that shits for wet dog smellin' crackaZOIDS.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    Is that the same guy in both pics? This is the guy from Alien Resurrection, Correct?

Veteran Member

That's the guy from one of those foresnic crime shows. Not sure if the second one is him too. If it is, wouldn't be surprised cuz he had a problem wit drugs that made the news before.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Damn! Crack/Coke stole his soul..he looks like a Dark Crystal version of himself if thats him

Banned

Acid is the best. Everyone should take it
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

I prefer shrooms but im on probation so im retired for now
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

Banned

Ketamine too I love that shit. Coke here is mad expensive and it's mostly garbage. Silk Road was like an Australian's dream come true hahaha I remember when the pills used to be bombs but then the local duds flooded the market and it wasn't worth getting X anymore.

MDMA, Acid and a lot of weed is a fun combination
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Leave that shit alone quick before dick becomes your new addiction g

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

I fought an addiction for the last 3 years or so. Prescription pills, pain killers especially. Started off just selling them and i myself never touched them. I could get the blue perc 30's for around $20 and sell for $35. Around here you can sell them for $40 if you're a real piece of shit and I've been told up in the cape cod area you could get away with $50 which is nuts.

Like I said initially I never touched them. I would go out and occasionally do some Coke on those nights. Well someone told me that when coming down on Coke if you take a piece of a perc 30 it gets rid that shitty coming down feeling comepetely. Then I started taking adderrals at work, wknds whatever. Coming down off adderral I would take a perc then when I got too tired I took another adderral. Back and forth back and forth. it became a routine. If I was going out meeting new girls I would take an adderral and kill it. If I was about to splash some chick I would take a perc so I could fuck like Peter north and last all night. At first I thought I was the president when I was geeking on adderral. Felt like superman at work. Financially I never had a problem with the drugs because I was selling them but it ruined my relationship of 5 years and some opportunities work wise. I got too caught up in the percs and it made me a different person. Very irritable, emotionally I wasn't there for my chick and that crashed and burned. I would easily get annoyed and set off. We would fight, she would get upset and I didn't care about a thing.

I started off with the mentality that I work hard and I like to play hard too. Well I slowly got sucked into a routine that was a nightmare to get out of. I never thought I would be one of those people. Downers never really did it for me but when I found out they took care of the coming down feeling of the uppers is when I got hooked. It kills me now when I think of when me ex was crying shaking me asking what the hell happened to me & why I've become so cold and heartless. It wasn't until I was so far in that I realized how much it changed me and I missed the old me...a lot of people did.

I've never been this open and honest with anyone about this. I just thought I'd share my experience. I could write for days about everything just be careful everyone. No matter what you tell yourself eventually the drugs do get you if use like I did.

Peace peace peace.