Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: U-God - Vlad TV Interview (Part 1)

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal View Post
    I’m glad ya giving U-God his props bc Im sick n tired of ppl callimg him wack...or the “weakest link in the Clan”. WHAT? There is NO weak link in the Clan my nigga. Are those ppl hearing the same thing im hearing? U-God has CLASSIC verses (and on some ocassions, he had the best verse in certain songs with other Clan members). Da Mystery Of Chessboxin, Knuckleheadz, Winter Wars, Black Jesus, Full Rap Metal Jacket, If Its Alright With You, Triumph, Its Yourz, Severe Punishment, Impossible, Deadly Melody, Heaterz, Supa Ninjaz, Rumble, Killa Hill Niggas, To The Rescue, New Classic... those are wack bars? Niggas be buggin, B.
    Those who claim U-God is the weakest link of the Wu, aren't critically analyzing his intricate dartz, or his dartz go over their heads.

90% of his verses from the 90's are literally action packed battle scenes, described in vivid detail. The Golden Arms character rhymed from/embodied the perspective of a superhero when he wasn't droppin' conscious jewelz. He even confirms this in his book. Use his track "Bizarre" as an example- complete with a live action music video as a visual representation! He's my favorite member of the Wu, alongside GZA, and Masta Killa.

whatever

maybe Rza didn't help him cause he left wu tang production, he better stop crying over RZA and thank him instead cause he would have never made it solo without wu

^ he didn't lie one bit there though

maybe Rza didn't help him cause he left wu tang production, he better stop crying over RZA and thank him instead cause he would have never made it solo without wu
    when uey was under rza's so called punk ass, he traveled the world and had a gold solo album. The Hillside Scramblers is what happened when he left wu-tang productions. I think that says enough.
    UGod should have more than one egg in the basket other than Wu-Tang anyway
    maybe Rza didn't help him cause he left wu tang production, he better stop crying over RZA and thank him instead cause he would have never made it solo without wumaybe Rza didn't help him cause he left wu tang production, he better stop crying over RZA and thank him instead cause he would have never made it solo without wu

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Did Golden Arms Redemption go gold? Probably shipped gold..

you're probably right, I was just going off memory
    found this:
    "My cousin became the president of Wu-Tang Records who put out the gold album Redemption.” RZA appears to be referencing U-God’s Wu-Tang Records debut. However, that LP is not certified as gold with the RIAA.

either way, Id say U-God was lookin much better under Wu-Tang productions

Yeah. Golden Arms Redemption and Keynote Speaker are both his best work because Rza was executive producer on those. Take those two albums away and he has a weak ass discography.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSchnikkel View Post
    U-God, JUST LIKE EVERY MEMBER OF THE CLAN has made questionable music, lets be honest. Yes U-God made that horrble Mr Xcitement album, but Mef also made Tical 0: The Prequel, RZA made Digi Snax, Raekwon made Lex Diamond Story, ect ect.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal View Post
    U-God, JUST LIKE EVERY MEMBER OF THE CLAN has made questionable music, lets be honest. Yes U-God made that horrble Mr Xcitement album, but Mef also made Tical 0: The Prequel, RZA made Digi Snax, Raekwon made Lex Diamond Story, ect ect.
    don't waste your time with BigSchnikkel.. he's a wu hater screaming wu-tang fell off but he's still on wutangcorp

_

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Yeah. Golden Arms Redemption and Keynote Speaker are both his best work because Rza was executive producer on those. Take those two albums away and he has a weak ass discography.
    You never heard Dopium?

Dopium has some joints, but still not as good as Golden Arms Redemption and Keynote Speaker. How is Venom? I have never heard it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    don't waste your time with BigSchnikkel.. he's a wu hater screaming wu-tang fell off but he's still on wutangcorp
    Lol. Even the clan members agree.

I'm a proud hater though, just like you are a proud dick rider.

Wutangcorp is more entertaining than the last 3 clan albums.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Quote Originally Posted by BigSchnikkel View Post

Wutangcorp is more entertaining than the last 3 clan albums.
    you must be a sad motherfucker

_

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Dopium has some joints, but still not as good as Golden Arms Redemption and Keynote Speaker. How is Venom? I have never heard it.
    Venom was aiight, didn't think it was as strong as his previous efforts but decent overall.