Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: what do yall think about reparations?

I like the Jew comparison.

Anyway, some people here claiming to be pro-black seem to be more about being anti-white. You really need to stop now you devils.

Slavery still exists in Africa, if you buy chocolate, you fund slavery. Black on black slavery.

Btw, stop typing in eachothers quotes, there's a reason why they come with a special yellow outlined box. Figure it you you crackerass chink niggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    I like the Jew comparison.

Anyway, some people here claiming to be pro-black seem to be more about being anti-white. You really need to stop now you devils.
    indeed.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    LAWLS @ WHO BUILT THE PYRAMIDS??? AHAHAHAH SLAVES DID YOU FUCKING MORON. SLAVES.
    Actually the pyramids were built by tax laborers- the Egyptians had a system where you put in a certain amount of hours of labor and then you didn't need to pay taxes that year.

they were not paid.

Veteran Member

Don't get paid for school either but it makes you money down the road.

Really isnt a big deal either way though. They did own slaves- they just didnt build the pyramids.

I wasn't there, but when weren't the slaves who built the pyramids whipped across and barely fed? Working their asses off in 120 degree weather.

Veteran Member

That's just a myth. Egypt is associated with slaves (from the Bible) and the pyramids so it just came to be assumed that the two were related. Slaves were used for brickmaking and work in the Nile mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle 1 View Post
    Arabs invented mathematics basically and they were one of the founding people when it came to math and science in general.

id like to find out about that...from real sources.. cuz the mathematic accuracy of the pyramids is fucked up and we cant even duplicate it now... and i dont really believe in recessions in knowledge over the years.. unless alexander the great came in and fucked up all the arab scholars, where did this amazing geometry go? and is there evidence of other structures in egypt that was also affected by having math and science that advanced? dont tell me the sphinx.

peace
    live and learn, dont be a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Treazon View Post
    id like to find out about that...from real sources.. cuz the mathematic accuracy of the pyramids is fucked up and we cant even duplicate it now... and i dont really believe in recessions in knowledge over the years.. unless alexander the great came in and fucked up all the arab scholars, where did this amazing geometry go? and is there evidence of other structures in egypt that was also affected by having math and science that advanced? dont tell me the sphinx.

peace

Yeah I hear and feel what your saying. It is one of the 7 wonders of the world actually. Ever heard of the "7 Wonders of the World" theory ?? It has been a long time but if I recall correctly they are the greatest monuments that mankind has ever built or ever created ALL through-out history. And some are still left as a mystery to how they were made, built, or created.

P.S: It was even said that perhaps beings of another planet or aliens gave the egyptians the knowlegde to build the great pyramids. LOl. Don't look at me this is one of the theories that some scientist or someone came up with not me.

I don't believe anything without solid proof of course.

Yet I don't rule out anything either until there is solid proof either.

Last edited by Battle 1; 01-21-2007 at 12:33 PM.

^^I know this is far off the topic of reparations, but regarding the pyramids and the other 7 wonders in the world who believes in Aliens ?? It could even make another good thread perhaps. Though there is probably other threads about it already I assume. Oh, and I am not talking about illegal aliens. I mean real aliens like outer-space beings from another planet.

Otherwise, on getting back to reparations, since most agree that money is not the answer what about the equal opportunity laws that have been set out like affirmative action. I don't think it was too bad a law actually. Something is better than nothing. And equal opportunity laws in general could be the answer or not ?? Does anyone have better ideas if not then ??

Last edited by Battle 1; 01-21-2007 at 12:53 PM.

yeah thats for another thread...search anunnaki or elohim and you can get some ancient alien astronaught theories..they're interesting atleast, not a totally invalid arguement
    live and learn, dont be a bitch

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

How many generations can you trace your family back?

Slavery was abolished less than 150 years ago.

The government still encourged the genocide of natives less than 120 years ago.

Now think of the oldest relative you know or knew, or your parents knew. How did that time era effect them? How did they effect you? What did they leave you, or where did they leave you?

Rents due. I only except Cash, Visa, and Master Card. No checks.

we only understand force......

True. I mean some white people got it just as bad as blacks do nowadays too. It aint a black and white thing anymore. It is beyond that even. Politics in a democratic society is what it is all about nowadays.

And I admit that the past was as bad as it gets. But what is done is done, that can never be changed. Plus none of them today are directly responsible. Alot of them even feel sorry or guilty, but it aint even directly their faults. It was the white people of back then not today is the realistic way of looking at it. Plus never forget that imagine if they never changed, it could be much, much worse then it is now or the same as it was then. Hell.
    And what white people are the ones that got it bad as blacks??
    Last edited by Mantra; 01-22-2007 at 12:43 PM.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

Again egyptians were most likely Arab. You said it yourself that today Egypt is an Arab land in Africa. Arabs are sometimes called sand-niggers by predjudice people because of their dark complexion or skin but make no mistake their still Arabs. SO that once again means Egyptians that enslaved people were NOT black. Therefore another form of white people known as Arabs would be to blame again. And all in history books you can see the dark-skinned white people known as Arabs which were in fact the Egyptians.

And Black people in fact have a right to be militant considering how bad they have been treated through-out history. And though things have gotten a little better, when I said much better before I was definetly over-exaggerating, and pushing it a little to far. What was posted by some of the other black people on here is very true. I think what it really is, is that alot of white people try to pretend like it is all good every now and then and that they have changed, just so that black people will put their gaurd down and so that they can basically use that to thier advantage. What bastards, with their predjudice comments or jokes that they always find so funney. Too bad that they are the only ones that find it funney. And they deserve all the hate that they get from black militants too. Cause they always got them stupid predjudice remarks and dumb commnets that they find so funney or amusing anyways.

I agree with what your'e saying here!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah