Thread: Pro Football

Quote Originally Posted by sakk View Post
    Is Larry Fitzgerald hurt? He had 4 recieving yards today.
    HE'LL COME AROUND IN LIKE, WEEK 14 the fuckin bastard. he need to stop worrying about travelling to africa and shit and focus on producing points cuz i got him in my money league.

yeah, he sucked last week and he sucked this week. he's on the block now.

^^SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

last week i came back from 65 down, with 4 players on monday night and scored 72. this week i'm the one up 65, but my opponent only has Manning tomorrow night. so yeah, unless that fuckin gump has THE GREATEST GAME EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL then hell yeah i'm 2-0

IronSheik

Last edited by IronSheik; 09-18-2012 at 01:57 AM.

Niners aint ready for a rematch

any one see the ravens game ....refs were horrible....calls on both sides but the worst was they spent 37 mins through out the game trying to find out were the ball is supposed to be placed lol ...the pass interference call on the ravens td was joke the guy covering jones throwing hands on jones the whole time and not even turning his head to see where the ball is....thats the win for the ravens...but granted the ravens played like shit 2nd half....there down fall was not giving the ball to ray rice

nfl needs to get there shit together and get back the pro refs... i rather be upset on 2 or 3 bad calls not every call made during the game

any one see the head ref almost shit his pant when john harbaugh was screaming at him due to the ball being placed 15 yards in the wrong spot...then the nfl official pushes the head ref onto the field to stop the game....lol dip shit

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    any one see the ravens game ....refs were horrible....calls on both sides but the worst was they spent 37 mins through out the game trying to find out were the ball is supposed to be placed lol ...the pass interference call on the ravens td was joke the guy covering jones throwing hands on jones the whole time and not even turning his head to see where the ball is....thats the win for the ravens...but granted the ravens played like shit 2nd half....there down fall was not giving the ball to ray rice

nfl needs to get there shit together and get back the pro refs... i rather be upset on 2 or 3 bad calls not every call made during the game

any one see the head ref almost shit his pant when john harbaugh was screaming at him due to the ball being placed 15 yards in the wrong spot...then the nfl official pushes the head ref onto the field to stop the game....lol dip shit
    LOL haha, we took rice out of the game the second half, the calls were horrible, but Smith & Boldin got shut the fuck down lol, jones made some good plays, honestly it shouldnt even been that close of a game, we got down to our 20 about 4 times & what happens? Vick Pick, Fumble, Fumble, another int....lol yall got lucky the game was that close, deasean jackson 114 yds, McCoy was going in....smh yall lost the game
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

The Ravens kicker was unstoppable

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post

Refs are horrific and some teams are playing dirty because these refs aren't calling everything correctly. It really makes you respect the real refs more. Even tho they suck ass too.

And yeah the Ravens lost because they did not run the Ball ONCE on that final drive. Fucking un real. The Giants game ended and the Fins game was over so I caught the TD review and the final Ravens drive only but I kept asking myself after every Flacco pass.. "Where's Ray Rice?" ya'll had 2 mins and 2 time outs. Stupid ass playcalling.

OlympiQ

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol @ the Redskins blowing a shot to tie it by throwing the football at the Rams. How many little kids do they have on their team?
    Finnegan finds a way to get under the opositions skin. It's what that faggot does. Someone already mentioned it but the Rams played dirty as fuck. The refs let that game get out of hand. The Fred Davis cheap shot, the hit on Fletcher after he was down.

I've been watching alot of football over the last two weeks and I can never remember calls being affected by players and fans reactions more then they have in the games I've watched. I've seen players/fans react negatively to a call only to have a ref throw a late flag just to please whomever is screaming the loudest. Some of these scab refs are in way over there heads.

Autarch

There seems to be pass interference on half of passes into the end zone

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Goodell is trying to play dictator
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

The Saints better get some more Saints fans to call their games if they want to get some wins.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Niners aint ready for a rematch

The Niners are ready. But will the Giants make the play-offs?

Quote Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post

Lions can't block like the Niners
    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    The Saints better get some more Saints fans to call their games if they want to get some wins.

Yeah I think the Giants are making the playoffs I mean it's cool I guess that Alex Smith was leaking. Wow I have never seen a grown man bleed before let alone any body. Proud times for Niners fans. On this side, we get off on niggas throwing 500+ yards but not EVERYONE can do that in the National Football League so many fans just will never witness true greatness unfold before their dirty poor eyes.

I think by now most Wu Corpers who do the Sports Zone thing know that I don't get in to who's the best regular season team but I'll say that the Niners right now look ready to beat anybody but it's only Week 3 so lol @ anyone thinking that. My team is used to sucking early, making a push and just mop fucking everyone in the playoffs. So I'm good at 1-1 and no respect.
    Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 09-17-2012 at 06:01 PM.

IronSheik

Default Turner Arrested | McCoy Claims Ref is his fan | Johnson to Eagles

Michael Turner was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol after defeating the Broncos on MNF. Turner was pulled over just after 4am on Tuesday morning after driving his Audi R8 97 mph in a 65 zone.

The 30-year-old RB was released from jail at approximately 7 a.m.—two hours after he arrived—on a $2,179 bond.

LeSean McCoy says players intimidating the refs and how much like fans these replacements really are:
    During the game, they made like a bad call or something, the ref, and I see Ray Lewis like pump his chest up, trying to scare him. Don’t you know [the ref] started stuttering? I’m like ‘what’s this?!’…They’re like fans, kind of though. I’ll be honest, they’re like fans. One of the refs was talking about his fantasy team, like ‘McCoy, come on, I need you for my fantasy,’ ahhh, what?!

Chad Johnson tweets that he’s on his way to Philadelphia
    Chad Johnson @ochocinco 5 hours past my bed time... if I miss this flight to Philly in the morning it'd definitely be a pisstified moment...

Last edited by IronSheik; 09-18-2012 at 12:29 PM.